PDA

View Full Version : New Tila Tequila reality show

Arsenal WV
09-07-2009, 11:03 PM
It's called "Try to escape Shawn Merriman's house"

normaldude
09-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Shawn Merriman's new reality show: "Innocent Until Proven Guilty: Don't Believe the Lying Ho"

==================
Sunday, Sep. 06, 2009
NFL's Merriman Says He Didn't Beat Tila Tequila
By AP

(SAN DIEGO) — San Diego Chargers star outside linebacker Shawne Merriman says he didn't harm a reality TV star who has accused him of choking and restraining her.

Merriman says in a statement late Sunday that he was worried for the safety of Tila Tequila because she appeared to be intoxicated and he didn't want her to drive.

He also says paramedics who were called to his home in Poway, north of San Diego, reported no injuries to Tequila, best known for "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila," which ran for two seasons on MTV.

San Diego County Sheriff's Lt. Gary Steadman says Merriman was arrested early Sunday when the 27-year-old Tequila signed a citizen's arrest warrant charging him with battery and false imprisonment. Both are felonies.

Merriman says the allegations are false.

http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,1920793,00.html

==================
Nightclub owner: Tila Tequila lying about not drinking on Saturday

The owner of the nightclub where Shawne Merriman spent time with TV personality Tila Tequila on Saturday has refuted her claim that she was not drinking prior to the arrest of the Chargers lineback Sunday morning.

Tequila said on Twitter that she was allergic to alcohol and is unable to drink.

James Brennan, the owner of the Stingaree nightclub, said several of his employees told him she drank several shots of tequila and sipped a bottle of vodka.

"She wasn't like falling down or anything of that nature, but she was visibly intoxicated," Brennan told the AP.

"It sounds like she's allergic to the truth."

Merriman has denied assaulting Tequila and said he was trying to help her get home safely before police arrested him on Sunday.

He practiced with the Chargers on Monday and reiterated his innocence afterward.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/09/nightclub-owner-tila-tequila-lying-about-not-drinking-on-saturday/1

SpurzN703
09-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Well yeah she was drunk. She's like 56 lbs so a sip of beer probably gets her ripped

GoonBoss
09-08-2009, 11:32 AM
I have to say I'm leaning towards Merrimon on this one. He did touch her unwantedly, so he's sadly guilty of domestic abuse......But I have to say this is why we need to re think how these assinine domestic abuse laws work.

Vaark
09-08-2009, 05:22 PM
The most surprising thing about this incident is that it hadn't happened sooner to this annoying attention whore

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/4fwi2x-1.jpg

Rafiki
09-08-2009, 08:28 PM
OMG I had to stifle my laugh in a quiet computer lab for that one. Good show, Vaark.

BobDole
09-08-2009, 08:34 PM
i'd choke her too. then let my friends choke me for allowing myself to associate with her.

merriman makes good decisions.

Bumpus
09-08-2009, 10:25 PM
:lol:
IDK boys ... She might be fun to choke under the right circumstances ... :chuckle:

Possum
09-08-2009, 11:56 PM
"Shawn, your shot at love as ended."

Ricky4Life
09-09-2009, 12:04 AM
:lol:
IDK boys ... She might be fun to choke under the right circumstances ... :chuckle:

Just make sure to wrap it up tight. :hi5: