PDA

View Full Version : Fins/Falcons official meet up thread

FinsFan74
09-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Okay everyone, many of us are going to the Fins/Falcons game, and this is the official thread to meet up. I myself am coming up on early Saturday afternoon with several people, and meeting about 30 family and friends up there, in addition to 100 Fins fans coming from out of town. Many of us are staying at the Holiday Inn downtown and partying at Taco Mac's on Saturday night (one Falcons fan said he's going to crash our party, which would be REALLY unwise!). Sunday morning we will be tailgating (still trying to hammer out the final details). We're sitting in section 103...if anyone wants to meet up, this is the place to let us know when you're coming in and where you'll be...hope to see you all soon...GO FINS!!

RockyMtnPhinfan
09-09-2009, 10:52 AM
SWEEEEEET! Drew.....can't wait to figure out the tailgating. I am staying up in buckhead area....taking the Marta down to taco macs! got your number, will be in touch.....
Go PHINS!

finfan75
09-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Several from Memphis area are meeting up at Taco Mac. See you there.

deathdisco
09-09-2009, 11:36 AM
I believe but not a 100% sure just yet that the Tony's Dolphin Fan Club in Roswell will be tailgating in yellow parking lot, we are supposed to meet at 7:30am at the bar, but the official email hasnt been sent as of yet.

Finfan-ATL
09-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Okay everyone, many of us are going to the Fins/Falcons game, and this is the official thread to meet up. I myself am coming up on early Saturday afternoon with several people, and meeting about 30 family and friends up there, in addition to 100 Fins fans coming from out of town. Many of us are staying at the Holiday Inn downtown and partying at Taco Mac's on Saturday night (one Falcons fan said he's going to crash our party, which would be REALLY unwise!). Sunday morning we will be tailgating (still trying to hammer out the final details). We're sitting in section 103...if anyone wants to meet up, this is the place to let us know when you're coming in and where you'll be...hope to see you all soon...GO FINS!!
Which Taco Mac? the one downtown or in Buckhead?

cowboy82nd
09-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Which Taco Mac? the one downtown or in Buckhead?

The one downtown close to the staduim.

childoftheko4n
09-10-2009, 12:13 AM
My cousin and I are coming in saturday afternoon from NC. What exactly is this Taco Mac's? O.o

Smith21
09-10-2009, 12:18 AM
My cousin and I are coming in saturday afternoon from NC. What exactly is this Taco Mac's? O.o
its a restraunt/bar with 100+ draft beers! right next to the philips arena.. like a 10minute walk away from the entrance to the georgia dome!

childoftheko4n
09-10-2009, 12:24 AM
its a restraunt/bar with 100+ draft beers! right next to the philips arena.. like a 10minute walk away from the entrance to the georgia dome!

!! count us in

Bta72dolphins
09-10-2009, 12:29 AM

Hey bro im going but i am in 335 or something like that, but i will def say hey section 103 you say i will see you there.

childoftheko4n
09-10-2009, 12:31 AM
section 120 here

dolfan2
09-10-2009, 09:00 AM
I will be leaving Sat morn. and will be at the hoilday inn, looking forward meeting all !!!!

Fish Nuts
09-10-2009, 11:21 AM
My wife and I will be getting into town really early in the am Sunday. I have a parking pas for the "A" lot we will be tailgating hard untill kick off. Hope to see you all there....The more the merrier.

fhinsfan
09-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Im coming from Nc and the person im coming with might not be able to go because of work so if thats the case i might have a extra ticket and would like to hang out with some of you cause me being by myself would suck.lol if anyone wants my cell just pm me and i will send it to you

fhinsfan
09-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Im coming from Nc and the person im coming with might not be able to go because of work so if thats the case i might have a extra ticket and would like to hang out with some of you cause me being by myself would suck.lol if anyone wants my cell just pm me and i will send it to you
and im coming in saturday and staying at the holiday inn to

FinsFan74
09-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Which Taco Mac? the one downtown or in Buckhead?Downtown

RockyMtnPhinfan
09-10-2009, 03:19 PM
The one on Techwood drive....here's a link
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=taco+mac&ie=UTF8&sll=33.757698,-84.399236&sspn=0.004371,0.006877&rq=1&ev=p&radius=0.2&ll=33.757698,-84.399236&spn=0.004371,0.006877&t=h&z=17

ATL-DOLFAN
09-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Taco Mac is between Philips arena / CNN Center and the Ga. world congress center. You can't miss it if you walk from olympic park to the dome, will be on your left hand side. You will also see a Jocks N Jills and Dantanas bar along the way. Its pretty easy to find. Just ask someone, it pretty well known around here.

Buffalo Sucks
09-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Can I just use this thread as an excuse to post how AMAZINGLY excited I am to be heading to the Dome on Sunday?

I'm a former season ticket holder who's been in Atlanta since 1996, just waiting for the Fins to play a game here - and now, finally!, it's arrived. My football-loathing wife has even agreed to come along and will be wearing a Marks Brothers t-shirt from about 1986.

I mean, does it get any better?

Can't wait to see all the aqua in the crowd on Sunday and then our boys running out onto that field to kickoff another year of Miami freakin' Dolphins football!

ATL-DOLFAN
09-11-2009, 11:36 AM
I absolutely know where you are coming from. I moved here in 2000 and haven't been to a fins game since then. I can't wait to see them on the field in the dome. Its going to be awesome!!!

Can I just use this thread as an excuse to post how AMAZINGLY excited I am to be heading to the Dome on Sunday?

I'm a former season ticket holder who's been in Atlanta since 1996, just waiting for the Fins to play a game here - and now, finally!, it's arrived. My football-loathing wife has even agreed to come along and will be wearing a Marks Brothers t-shirt from about 1986.

I mean, does it get any better?

Can't wait to see all the aqua in the crowd on Sunday and then our boys running out onto that field to kickoff another year of Miami freakin' Dolphins football!

SirDrums
09-11-2009, 12:56 PM
My wife and I will be there. Sitting in Section 113. If you see a guy wearing a Ronnie Brown Jersey and a gal wearing an 01 jersey looking lost, don't be afriad to say hi. If your tailgating we'll try and stop by.

SirDrums
09-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Oh and a question, where is the best place to park near or at the stadium?

We will be staying at the Hyatt and it looks like we can walk from there but I dont know if the hotel will charge us an extra days parking fee for leaving the car in their Garage after we check out...

RockyMtnPhinfan
09-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Bring the rain coat for tailgating......
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Atlanta&state=GA&site=FFC&textField1=33.7629&textField2=-84.4226