PDA

View Full Version : Roster Update 3 Details

Tetragrammaton
09-10-2009, 04:10 PM
http://www.pastapadre.com/2009/09/10/madden-10-roster-update-3-details#more-10354

Ernest Wilford removed from Dolphins
Added Joey Haynos to Dolphins
Removed Joe Cohen from Dolphins
Andy Alleman traded to Chiefs from Dolphins
Removed Eric Green from Dolphins
Brian Hartline (WR – MIA) rating increase.
Lex Hilliard added to Dolphins
Dolphins WR depth updated (Ginn/Camarillo/Bess/Hartline/Turner)
Andrew Gardner added to Dolphins
Nate Garner removed from Dolphins
Removed Courtney Bryan from Dolphins
Brandon Frye removed from Dolphins
Brandon London removed from Dolphins
Removed Matt Roth from depth chart (Dolphins)
Added John Nalbone to Dolphins
Removed David Martin from Dolphins (IR)

Among others. It should come out in the next few days. It would seem they missed the Davon Drew - Nate Garner situation, but since the list includes Richard Seymour, I suspect they caught it, fixed it, but did not list it.

I just noticed that Donald Thomas isn't listed. This leads me to believe the list is incomplete, so perhaps they will have fixed the Nate Garner situation. Erik Walden is not listed either.

I wait anxiously to see how they manipulate the defensive tackle minimum player requirement.

Beasley
09-10-2009, 05:39 PM
http://www.pastapadre.com/2009/09/10/madden-10-roster-update-3-details#more-10354

Among others. It should come out in the next few days. It would seem they missed the Davon Drew - Nate Garner situation, but since the list includes Richard Seymour, I suspect they caught it, fixed it, but did not list it.

I just noticed that Donald Thomas isn't listed. This leads me to believe the list is incomplete, so perhaps they will have fixed the Nate Garner situation. Erik Walden is not listed either.

I wait anxiously to see how they manipulate the defensive tackle minimum player requirement.

also noted.....
New Ricky Williams contract extension

and per twitter from the roster guy.....
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifCB Vontae Davis now wears #21, CB Sean Smith #24 and Quentin Moses #93.

RZA
09-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Is it out yet or what?

Tetragrammaton
09-10-2009, 06:32 PM
I checked about an hour ago and it was not. Probably midnight.

Dtronic
09-10-2009, 09:28 PM

I bet they list McDaniel as DT.

Tetragrammaton
09-10-2009, 10:11 PM
I bet they list McDaniel as DT.

That is my suspicion. Last year, they listed Starks as a DT, but you cannot do that now that he is starting. Thinking of that, I wonder if Merling's rating will go down and Starks go up.

Fun fact: As a DT, McDaniel is a 76 overall, the same as Ferguson. Since Ferguson will fall apart after a year in franchise, McDaniel is the better option.

rccola
09-11-2009, 11:27 AM
According to Donny Moore's twitter account (twitter dot com slash Donny_Moore), the 3rd roster update went live about 30 mins ago. Can anyone provide specifics on it? Any ratings changes?

I'll be away from the PS3 today so it'll be a while until I can download

Tetragrammaton
09-11-2009, 12:05 PM
According to Donny Moore's twitter account (twitter dot com slash Donny_Moore), the 3rd roster update went live about 30 mins ago. Can anyone provide specifics on it? Any ratings changes?

I'll be away from the PS3 today so it'll be a while until I can download

In addition to what I posted:

Brian Hartline goes from 57 to 69
Patrick Turner is down to 65
Lex Hilliard is a 60 overall
Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, and Patrick Cobbs all went up by one point overall (89 to 90, 77 to 78, 67 to 68)
Camarillo is down from 74 to 73
Haynos is a 68, Nalbone a 55
Gardner is a 66
Donald Thomas is a whopping 85
Murphy is down to 77 from 78
No Nate Garner
Langford is up to 73 from 71
Merling is u to 70 from 69
Soliai is up to 66 from 63
Still no Erik Walden
Sean Smith is up to 79 from 75
Vontae Davis is down to 76 from 77