PDA

View Full Version : Update:Women face trial for staged motel tryst ending with glued penis..

dreday
09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
link (http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/10/wisconsin.sex.assault/index.html)

(CNN) -- A Wisconsin judge ruled there is enough evidence for four women to stand trial for their roles in a staged motel tryst that ended with a man tied to a bed, his penis super-glued to his stomach, a lawyer for one of the women said Wednesday.
Michelle Belliveau, Wendy Sewell, Therese Ziemann and the man's wife appeared in court Tuesday.

Michelle Belliveau, Wendy Sewell, Therese Ziemann and the man's wife appeared in court Tuesday.

A Calumet County Circuit Court Judge issued the ruling Tuesday after hearing from the alleged victim, who spent about 90 minutes on the witness stand describing his ordeal, attorney Rob Bellin said.

The 37-year-old man, who is in custody on charges in an unrelated case, delivered his testimony wearing an orange jailhouse jumpsuit.

"I was telling them they couldn't do this, that it's assault. Hello, let me leave," the alleged victim said, according to CNN affiliate WBAY.

The man's wife and two of his girlfriends hatched a plot to lure him to a Stockbridge motel on July 30 and confront him after learning that he was having "sexual relations" with all of them, a criminal complaint states.

Vaark
09-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey, he's lucky his wife wasn't Lorena Bobbitt!

fin-atic
09-11-2009, 12:52 PM
I wonder if the evidence will "stand up" in court?

LOL!

Dolphan7
09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
I wonder if the evidence will "stand up" in court?

LOL!
I don't know...it's a sticky situation.