PDA

View Full Version : 15 y/o shoots own penis...

dreday
09-12-2009, 01:08 PM
link (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/regional/brooklyn/so_much_for_packing_um_rod_jXKO6I6jK3RgVNDNWClDoI)

It's a lesson he should have learned from Plaxico Burress -- but this was worse.

A 15-year-old Brooklyn boy shot himself in the penis Sunday after fumbling with a gun that had slid from his waistband, authorities said yesterday.

Khamir Grant was then arrested for reckless endangerment and criminal possession of a weapon -- the same charges levied against Burress, who shot himself at a Manhattan nightclub in 2008, law-enforcement sources said.

Grant told cops that he was walking home from Amersfort Park at East 39th Street and Avenue J in East Flatbush around 1:30 a.m., when the gun began to fall into his pants, sources said.

When Grant grabbed for it, he accidentally pulled the trigger, firing a bullet right through his penis.

PhinzN703
09-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Idiot is lucky he didn't kill himself too

Locke
09-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Look on the brightside, now he can't have kids. There will be slightly less douchers in the world now...

Noodle Arm
09-12-2009, 01:46 PM
"Is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

"No, it's just a gun":(

Ricky4Life
09-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Wow, some people just amaze me.

CedarPhin
09-12-2009, 02:49 PM
I'll bet he won't have the balls to do that again.

Bobby Humphrey
09-12-2009, 03:35 PM
i want pictures .... i want them so bad .... oh ya .... so badley wanting ....

SuavePhin
09-12-2009, 04:32 PM
I still just can't get why anyone would put a freaking gun in their pants pointed directly at your wahoodles, what fool is responsible for starting that trend? or is this just natural selection?? lol

Ricky4Life
09-12-2009, 05:51 PM
I still just can't get why anyone would put a freaking gun in their pants pointed directly at your wahoodles, what fool is responsible for starting that trend? or is this just natural selection?? lol

:lol2: Because its gansta..., and I am all for weeding out the weak.

KDog13
09-12-2009, 06:15 PM
wow a 15 year old prodigy of Plax. Well plax started the shoot yourself club and got 1 follower.

GoonBoss
09-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Lulz........I almost can't even begin.

Gangstah and redneck cultures, respectivly glorify the waistband carry of handguns. It's so patheticly wrong, it's just hilarious. There are just certain things I know.

-Don't stick your hand in a shark's mouth.
-Don't put your wrist in front of a bandsaw blade.
-Don't eat the yellow snow.
-Don't carry a gun where it will be pointed directly at your dork.

Concealed carry is best done in a well made holster (Some of which clip into your belt on and are made to go on the inside of your pants and will preclude you shooting yourself in the dork.) and holsters are safer. I carry my pistol in a strong side kydex. It's on my belt, on my strong side, right there for me. Sometimes, I carry in a weak side ankle holster when I can't wear a billowy overshirt.

Dip****s and guns....Guns win every time.

It never fails to amaze me when people don't respect alligators, sharks, and, guns.

PhinzN703
09-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Lulz........I almost can't even begin.

Gangstah and redneck cultures, respectivly glorify the waistband carry of handguns. It's so patheticly wrong, it's just hilarious. There are just certain things I know.

-Don't stick your hand in a shark's mouth.
-Don't put your wrist in front of a bandsaw blade.
-Don't eat the yellow snow.
-Don't carry a gun where it will be pointed directly at your dork.

Concealed carry is best done in a well made holster (Some of which clip into your belt on and are made to go on the inside of your pants and will preclude you shooting yourself in the dork.) and holsters are safer. I carry my pistol in a strong side kydex. It's on my belt, on my strong side, right there for me. Sometimes, I carry in a weak side ankle holster when I can't wear a billowy overshirt.

Dip****s and guns....Guns win every time.

It never fails to amaze me when people don't respect alligators, sharks, and, guns.

Puhleeeeease, gun holsters are like sooooo 20 years ago

canesandbhoys
09-13-2009, 01:46 AM
Holsters are for those boring people who don't want to feel the thrill of knowing that at any second, you could blow your member out of existence. What a bland life that would be...

Bumpus
09-13-2009, 05:04 PM
:lol:

Bumpus
09-13-2009, 05:07 PM
I think everyone's pretty much covered it, so I'll just sit back and ...

:lol::lol::lol: