PDA

View Full Version : Kanye is an ***

canesandbhoys
09-13-2009, 10:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/stSuEtOVLu0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/stSuEtOVLu0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adam First
09-13-2009, 10:25 PM
I took a break from the Bears/Packers game and turned it on...I tuned in at the right time. Unbelievably vicious from Kanye.

JT-forpresident
09-13-2009, 10:25 PM
Lmaooooooo

Ricky4Life
09-13-2009, 10:32 PM
What an ***!!! Looks like she was about to cry when they showed her. Could you imagine she is only 19 years old and he treated her like that. I am glad he was booed by everyone. He is such a ****.

JCane
09-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Good for Kanye. I applaud this. Keep punking those haters Kanye! MTV is for little girls anyway.

Coral Reefer
09-14-2009, 12:38 AM
typical crap out of the Hip Hop arena.

Few in that realm carry any themselves with any class at all.

Love to see the hissy fit and race accusations he would have thrown had someone from rock or country done this to his sorry arse.

Layfield
09-14-2009, 01:45 AM

Love to see the hissy fit and race accusations he would have thrown had someone from rock or country done this to his sorry arse.
Give me a break. Who from rap is like this OTHER than Kanye.

JCane
09-14-2009, 01:53 AM
Give me a break. Who from rap is like this OTHER than Kanye.

Chris Brown says hi.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Noodle Arm
09-14-2009, 01:54 AM
Damn Kanye...how could you be so heartless??

Possum
09-14-2009, 01:59 AM
Chris Brown says hi.

:lol:
guess kanye doesn't like country music.

JCane
09-14-2009, 02:03 AM
guess he doesn't like country music.

Beating women is full of class.

Possum
09-14-2009, 02:07 AM
Chris Brown and Kanye are both tards.

jim123
09-14-2009, 02:21 AM
utube v=f5jLwDHF4uQ

hihihi. not da first time he did this

sry but they wont let me posts links

Possum
09-14-2009, 02:37 AM
utube v=f5jLwDHF4uQ

hihihi. not da first time he did this

sry but they wont let me posts links
its because your a gator fan.

jim123
09-14-2009, 02:39 AM
its because your a gator fan.

Mainly for Percy, he's gonna be the next great thing in the pros.

canesandbhoys
09-14-2009, 02:58 AM
So, shouldn't you be a Viking fan?

(Logic is harder than it looks...)

CedarPhin
09-14-2009, 03:01 AM
Kanye is a joke.

BAMAPHIN 22
09-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time

You know that saying, it takes a village to raise a child?

Apparently, Kanye's village has failed him. He obviously doesn't have a real friend in the world. There does not appear to be anyone who can get through to him, to make him understand that he needs to curb his obnoxious behavior.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/171413/kanye-west-has-truly-lost-it-this-time/

Dolphins7273
09-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Kanye West doesn't care about white people...

Arsenal WV
09-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Kanye West is a peice of ****ing trash. I wish he could get herpes and be sent away to a herpe detention center for the rest of his life

But i really do hate this guy with everything in me.

jared81
09-14-2009, 10:56 AM
why does kanye like fish sticks?

in all fairness, this guy is a dirt bag, and anyone who thinks this is funny or cool, has no class, and they most likely are the same people that envy these losers because they suck as people.

jared81
09-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Good for Kanye. I applaud this. Keep punking those haters Kanye! MTV is for little girls anyway.

i must of skipped over this post (i dont know how, it seems so enlightening). how could you think this is good, what if this woman was your daughter or your sister.

let me get this straight, if we are all "haters" towards kanye, does that make you a "hater" towards this girl. i love how people use the phrase, hater, just another word invented by people with a 7th grade education.
run along and keep calling people haters, im sure that will get you far.:lol:

Chubby
09-14-2009, 11:16 AM
i must of skipped over this post (i dont know how, it seems so enlightening). how could you think this is good, what if this woman was your daughter or your sister.

let me get this straight, if we are all "haters" towards kanye, does that make you a "hater" towards this girl. i love how people use the phrase, hater, just another word invented by people with a 7th grade education.

I think he was being sarcastic, I think :)

dreday
09-14-2009, 12:08 PM
Don't act like this is the first time Kanye got out of pocket at an awards show.Stop pretending like you are so shocked and disappointed....

It doesn’t matter if the wrong person won or not. It’s a meaningless award from a channel that doesn’t even play videos anymore, but Kayne’s dumb azz had no right to steal Taylor’s joy. As for that insincere BS apology that he wrote on a damn blog he could have kept that. Sit your drunk *** down Kayne and seriously consider some therapy. If that had been your stank butt getting hijacked during your acceptance speech the world would’ve never heard the end of it. Why was it right for you to step on her moment? He is truly a stank *** mofo.

Kanye does not represent all black people,and or hip hop, he only reps his own ignorant & disrepectful self..

Kanye was wrong, but to me, it was even WORSE for that redneck, racist ******* to disrespect the president last week during a congressional meeting, calling him a “liar” before Congress AND the Nation where the entire world saw PRESIDENT OBAMA being disrespected. Whether ’some’ like it or not, HE IS the HEAD CHIEF IN CHARGE. Say what you want.I’m sure some of the same ones speaking out NOW against Kanye didn’t have a damn thing to say about that. And if you did, I apologize now, but until then damn Kanye. We’ve got bigger fish to fry regarding education and health care.

Arsenal WV
09-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Agreed. He is a "stank *** mofo"

Noodle Arm
09-14-2009, 12:44 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/09/kanyegayfish600x398-1.jpg

Arsenal WV
09-14-2009, 01:14 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/09/kanyewestgayfish0411092-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/09/KANYE20WEST20GAY20FISH202JPG-1.jpg

Chubby
09-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Kanye was wrong, but to me, it was even WORSE for that redneck, racist ******* to disrespect the president last week during a congressional meeting, calling him a “liar” before Congress AND the Nation where the entire world saw PRESIDENT OBAMA being disrespected. Whether ’some’ like it or not, HE IS the HEAD CHIEF IN CHARGE. Say what you want.I’m sure some of the same ones speaking out NOW against Kanye didn’t have a damn thing to say about that. And if you did, I apologize now, but until then damn Kanye. We’ve got bigger fish to fry regarding education and health care.

LOL :), sorry to break it to you that had nothing to do with Race. I agree that it was the wrong format to vocalize his opposition to Obama.

The same was done to George W. in 2005. But instead of one individual blurting out Liar a whole room of democrats boo'd him. I dont remember you comming on here saying they were being racist against President Bush.

Edit: Now that I reread your statement, you calling someone a Redneck, Racist ******* is more racist then the Liar comment that was made to the president.

Back on the subject. I agree with one of the posters above, the guy has issues and should seek therapy. At best, I hope his peers shun him for what he has done.
chubbs

dreday
09-14-2009, 02:24 PM
LOL :), sorry to break it to you that had nothing to do with Race. I agree that it was the wrong format to vocalize his opposition to Obama.

The same was done to George W. in 2005. But instead of one individual blurting out Liar a whole room of democrats boo'd him. I dont remember you comming on here saying they were being racist against President Bush.

Edit: Now that I reread your statement, you calling someone a Redneck, Racist ******* is more racist then the Liar comment that was made to the president.

Back on the subject. I agree with one of the posters above, the guy has issues and should seek therapy. At best, I hope his peers shun him for what he has done.
chubbs

Eh,I never said it had anything to do with race.I was just responding to Reefers post.And I'm not surprised you are comparing that issue to president bush.Things like that happened to him,because well he WAS an idiot.Not because of anything racial.And don't pretend to miss the point when that senator called him a liar.Its being talked about everywhere.

And HE is a redneck racist,give me a legitimate reason as to why he is not.What am I supposed to think?And for me,I think wether people fail to realize it or not,everyone seems to carry a reason to defend THEIR race,its just human nature,doesn't mean you are racist at every instance.

Ive already given you my opinion of Kanye.And no I don't consider myself to be racist.

Chubby
09-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Eh,I never said it had anything to do with race.I was just responding to Reefers post.And I'm not surprised you are comparing that issue to president bush.Things like that happened to him,because well he WAS an idiot.Not because of anything racial.And don't pretend to miss the point when that senator called him a liar.Its being talked about everywhere.

And HE is a redneck racist,give me a legitimate reason as to why he is not.What am I supposed to think?And for me,I think wether people fail to realize it or not,everyone seems to carry a reason to defend THEIR race,its just human nature,doesn't mean you are racist at every instance.

Ive already given you my opinion of Kanye.And no I don't consider myself to be racist.

Better question would be why would you call him a racist for calling President Obama a Liar? Btw, I dont think Kanye is a racist for doing what he did last night. I just think he is an idiot, who thinks he is more important then he really is.

Oh and yes I do think what happen to Bush in 95 the same as what happened to Obama in 09. Both instances the commentators were in the wrong.
Chubbs

dreday
09-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Better question would be why would you call him a racist for calling President Obama a Liar? Btw, I dont think Kanye is a racist for doing what he did last night. I just think he is an idiot, who thinks he is more important then he really is.

Oh and yes I do think what happen to Bush in 95 the same as what happened to Obama in 09. Both instances the commentators were in the wrong.
Chubbs

Again I never said anything was racist about what Kanye did.I was responding to Reefers POST.I'm waiting for him to come in here and dispute the claim that "he is not on a soap box,but 90% of his posts concerning any issue with hip-hop or race isn't biased and try and justify it again".

I'm not going into reasons in this thread as to why I think hes racist for calling him a liar in this thread because it belongs in the political forum.It isn't that he just called him a liar,its the medium that he did it in,and the opinions and reasons of some of the republicans have me deem some of them racists,him being one.

Chubby
09-14-2009, 03:09 PM
I agee you can't pin the whole hip hop community for the actions of one babbling idiot.

And I agree that racism discussions belong elsewhere. But being you made you made a remark about racism about the Obama situation which is far from being reality I felt the need to respond.

dreday
09-14-2009, 03:30 PM
I agee you can't pin the whole hip hop community for the actions of one babbling idiot.

And I agree that racism discussions belong elsewhere. But being you made you made a remark about racism about the Obama situation which is far from being reality I felt the need to respond.

Far from reality?Its not far from reality at all.Racism doesn't exist in this country?It comes in many different forms my man.Open up the eyes.Dude its being discussed everywhere.Just because you refuse to believe it,doesn't mean it doesn't exist//Hey it sucks I know,and people are sensitive to it,but that doesn't mean it isn't reality.I think we will all have to agree that we have a long way to go with racism in this country both with blacks and whites and whoever.

myke1072
09-14-2009, 04:24 PM

Ive already given you my opinion of Kanye.And no I don't consider myself to be racist. Wow. A claim that if a white man does something wrong to a black man, the white man must be racist. I've never heard that spin before. :lol: You are the one making the claim. You need to prove he is racist.

The guy did something disrespectful to the Pres. while he was speaking. That doesn't neccessarily make it a race issue.

dreday
09-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Wow. A claim that if a white man does something wrong to a black man, the white man must be racist. I've never heard that spin before. :lol: You are the one making the claim. You need to prove he is racist.

The guy did something disrespectful to the Pres. while he was speaking. That doesn't neccessarily make it a race issue.

I don't need to "prove" anything.It wasn't only that he called him a liar,i think I said that,there are other reasons which I choose to not go into in this thread.

You need to prove he is not.:chuckle:

Remember it was not I that denigrated the whole hip-hop community because of this.I only brought it up because it seemed more important,but go figure.

myke1072
09-14-2009, 05:14 PM
I don't need to "prove" anything.It wasn't only that he called him a liar,i think I said that,there are other reasons which I choose to not go into in this thread.

You need to prove he is not.:chuckle:

Remember it was not I that denigrated the whole hip-hop community because of this.I only brought it up because it seemed more important,but go figure.

White people = Guilty until proven innocent.

At least by your logic. You don't want to go into it in this thread? You had no problem calling him racist in THIS thread. Bring proof with you next time.

jtown777
09-14-2009, 05:15 PM
He needs to get his punk butt knocked the eff out! Period! Who the he!! does he think he is anyway? He ain't crap! He cried like a little baby when he didn't win an award a while back and his antics are, whether you like it or not, a representation of his genre. Until someone steps up and puts him in his place he will continue to do repulsive moronic things like this. There is no way he can apologize or take back what he did to this kid. Jackass! Stop buying his music folks, we have enough a-holes out there that we are making filthy rich that don't deserve it. He is now at the top of the list. Ban him for good!

dreday
09-14-2009, 05:20 PM
White people = Guilty until proven innocent.

At least by your logic. You don't want to go into it in this thread? You had no problem calling him racist in THIS thread. Bring proof with you next time.

Never meant it that way..but be my guest.I don't see anyone running in here refuting anything when somebody denigrates the whole hip-hop community,but say something even remotely negative about a white man whom YOU DONT EVEN KNOW..........

Again I don't need to bring proof,just my opinion,but thx though.

myke1072
09-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Never meant it that way..but be my guest.I don't see anyone running in here refuting anything when somebody denigrates the whole hip-hop community,but say something even remotely negative about a white man whom YOU DONT EVEN KNOW..........

There are plenty of good people in the hip hop community. There are also idiots who love every genre of music.

Oh, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW him either. Good advice. Use it.

dreday
09-14-2009, 05:31 PM
If you want to have a respectful conversation about this then PM me your number and I will call you..I refuse to hi-jack this thread anymore.See now we aren't even talking about Kanye and his antics anymore...Its becoming something else.

I apologize to the OP for this happening.

dreday
09-14-2009, 05:32 PM
There are plenty of good people in the hip hop community. There are also idiots who love every genre of music.

Oh, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW him either. Good advice. Use it.

I have seen enough of him to form an OPINION and that's just what it is,get over it.
Thx for finally saying something about it.

LouPhinFan
09-14-2009, 05:38 PM
I want to see Kanye interrupt Serena Williams. Now THAT would be an award show!

X-Pacolypse
09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
What Kanye West needs more than anything is a good ol' fashioned @ss kicking. Honestly, I would love nothing more than to be the person that does it. I am so sick of this racist, idiot, piece of sh*t. F*ck Kanye West.

Blackocrates
09-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Damn Kanye...how could you be so heartless??

Blackocrates
09-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Kanye West doesn't care about white people...

Blackocrates
09-14-2009, 07:23 PM

Tell me about it. You can't say anything about a white guy here. The s**t will hit the fan as you can tell.

Blackocrates
09-14-2009, 07:26 PM
I want to see Kanye interrupt Serena Williams. Now THAT would be an award show!

I'd like to see him interrupt anybody other than a teenaged girl. Let him interrupt a man and see what happens. He won't do it though, that would take some guts.

canesandbhoys
09-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Good God, look what I have started.

I doubt that what Kanye did was racially motivated (although it is possible), not that he's never involved himself with the issue of racism... I believe it was more Hennessy motivated, along with a lack of normal common sense and consideration.

As for the senator calling Obama a liar; again, I doubt it was racially motivated (of course, it is possible). I think it was probably more politically motivated as the issues we face right now are bringing a shocking amount of emotion out of people. I would stress again that common sense and consideration for someone else in your field would have prevented this occurrence as well.

Then again, when have the majority of people in the music business OR politics ever had common sense or consideration?

SpurzN703
09-14-2009, 09:14 PM
If Kanye had believed the true winner of this award was a white chick, do you think he would've reacted the same way if the roles were reversed?

RaboGrande24
09-14-2009, 09:30 PM
Kanye's head is alittle too big for his own good. Classy move by Beyonce later on in the show. She should have my baby, we would make pretty babies

dreday
09-14-2009, 09:45 PM
If Kanye had believed the true winner of this award was a white chick, do you think he would've reacted the same way if the roles were reversed?

Probably...You have to understand Beyonce and he work for the same label...So of course he going to whore himself out like that.As for those that think he's racist, hes getting exactly what he deserves judging by what he says and his actions.

tylerdolphin
09-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Probably...You have to understand Beyonce and he work for the same label...So of course he going to whore himself out like that.As for those that think he's racist, hes getting exactly what he deserves judging by what he says and his actions.
Ding Ding. We have a winner. I have no idea if he does or doesnt like white people. I do know that when you do the dumb crap Kanye does, you deserve whatever rep you get. If he just shuts the hell up and acts civilized, then he doesnt have the racist label on him.

canesandbhoys
09-15-2009, 12:07 AM
An update...

http://thathustle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108478

BobDole
09-15-2009, 08:10 AM
he's an *** either way. not a fan.

Amars
09-15-2009, 08:53 AM
WWMJ do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ILXOePB9U

Chubby
09-15-2009, 09:05 AM
Sorry I couldnt contribute more on the subject, i have been away from CPU since yesterday early afternoon.

Dre, 1st no you dont have to prove anything to anyone but then again your comment is so offbase and unrealistic you would be unable to. I will tell you this. When you blatantly come out and call anyone Racist as you did, you should definately expect someone to either call you out or expect an explanation.

Especially when you call a congressmen a racist. Congressmen Joe Wilson has not done anything to be labeled a racist. Calling someone a liar is far from a reason to call someone a racist. Him being white and Obama being black is nothing but an afterthought.

If you know anything about politics you would understand that his opposition to Obama comes politically not racially. And actually if you ask my oppinion I think he purposely planned this outburst for political gains.
Chubbs

mrfluffy02
09-15-2009, 09:07 AM
As for those that think he's racist, hes getting exactly what he deserves judging by what he says and his actions.

Clipse
09-15-2009, 09:40 AM

It's called sarcasm...

Clipse
09-15-2009, 09:44 AM

And Obama IS a liar, as is all politicians. So going by your logic, the "Redneck" who called him a liar was in the right if people could boo George Bush. That is what you're saying correct?

Arsenal WV
09-15-2009, 09:47 AM
An update...

http://thathustle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108478

Another update:

Turns out Kayne really is the worlds biggest doucher :up:

Clipse
09-15-2009, 09:49 AM
What Kanye West needs more than anything is a good ol' fashioned @ss kicking. Honestly, I would love nothing more than to be the person that does it. I am so sick of this racist, idiot, piece of sh*t. F*ck Kanye West.
This.

SpurzN703
09-15-2009, 11:48 AM

Yeah like others, I have no idea if he's racist or not. I don't give a **** either way. Taylor Swift though can stick it to him by just continuing to be who she is and do her own thing.

Beyonce I like too. It isn't like she hasn't won anything in her life :wink:

Chubby
09-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Beyonce I like too. It isn't like she hasn't won anything in her life :wink:

And damn she looked good on Sunday. Her performance was pretty insane, definately my favorite perfomrance of the night.
Chubbs

JT-forpresident
09-17-2009, 12:35 AM
LMAO now he's on leno trying to apologize (for anyone who didn't see it live ... )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lj_EDm_mrs&feature=popular

Noodle Arm
09-17-2009, 12:51 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/09/letmetrythatagainkanyeinterru-1.jpg

canesandbhoys
09-17-2009, 01:26 AM
http://kanyeinterrupts.tumblr.com/

Layfield
09-17-2009, 02:22 PM
hahaha

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/09/tumblr_kq1gjp5ArB1qa3golo1_500-1.jpg

Ricky4Life
09-17-2009, 11:14 PM

:lol2: