PDA

View Full Version : How desperate can 3W get...

bigbry
10-29-2003, 06:47 PM
"I still think that Marv Levy is not an impossibility
I don't think that it would be as hard to lure him out of retirement as some people think...don't forget, Ralph Wilson said he had a job as long as he wanted one, I am sure he longs for those days now. Some people say that he is too old, but I would rather have too old than too stupid like our current Head Coach..besides, look at what Dick Vermeil is doing and he's so old that he has to pay upfront for a "three minute egg." Marv is a great delegator so he would mesh fine with the current staff until he got a new one in place next year. He's a player's coach, he knows how to push the right buttons and make them feel good about themselves. The average I.Q. of the coaching staff would leap by 50 points just with having him aboard. Last but not least he would bring in his "run and stop the run" and "don't play dumb, don't play dirty" mindset back to the team. Maybe he could can Gilbride and coax Ted Marchibroda back as our OC. Teddy worked wonders with a QB that had one of the biggest egos in the NFL in Jim Kelly..I am sure he could help Bledsoe. Some of you may say it is crazy but I don't think it is that farfetched. I miss Marv's witty interviews unlike some of the dumb predictable ***** we have to listen to coming out of GW's mouth."

Calling back the guy who couldnt win the big game?

Now THATS priceless!

BB

ohall
10-29-2003, 06:50 PM
With any luck he'll get depressed enough to stop getting confused and thinking this is a Bills MBoard.

Oliver...

3W
10-29-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
"I still think that Marv Levy is not an impossibility
I don't think that it would be as hard to lure him out of retirement as some people think...don't forget, Ralph Wilson said he had a job as long as he wanted one, I am sure he longs for those days now. Some people say that he is too old, but I would rather have too old than too stupid like our current Head Coach..besides, look at what Dick Vermeil is doing and he's so old that he has to pay upfront for a "three minute egg." Marv is a great delegator so he would mesh fine with the current staff until he got a new one in place next year. He's a player's coach, he knows how to push the right buttons and make them feel good about themselves. The average I.Q. of the coaching staff would leap by 50 points just with having him aboard. Last but not least he would bring in his "run and stop the run" and "don't play dumb, don't play dirty" mindset back to the team. Maybe he could can Gilbride and coax Ted Marchibroda back as our OC. Teddy worked wonders with a QB that had one of the biggest egos in the NFL in Jim Kelly..I am sure he could help Bledsoe. Some of you may say it is crazy but I don't think it is that farfetched. I miss Marv's witty interviews unlike some of the dumb predictable ***** we have to listen to coming out of GW's mouth."

Calling back the guy who couldnt win the big game?

Now THATS priceless!

BB

Doing a little webstalking there Bigbry??:rolleyes: Didn't your parole officer warn you about that a couple times already?? So sad....:shakeno:

3W
10-29-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Oliver
With any luck he'll get depressed enough to stop getting confused and thinking this is a Bills MBoard.

Oliver...

Your luck just ran out Oly.:nana: You guys must be yearning for the back of my hand again if you're starting threads about me...go find yourselves a Battered Woman's Shelter and get some counciling immediately.:booty:

3W...:www:

bigbry
10-29-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Doing a little webstalking there Bigbry??:rolleyes: Didn't your parole officer warn you about that a couple times already?? So sad....:shakeno:

Yeah, and I use the same name wherever I go so stalking is a little exagerated. How bout you? Same name? :lol:
More of that kettle/pot/black thing.

BB

bigbry
10-29-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Oh and BTW, how old is Marv"the loser of 4 straight Super Bowls" Levy?

My guess, 103.

BB

3W
10-29-2003, 10:48 PM

Yeah, and I use the same name wherever I go so stalking is a little exagerated. How bout you? Same name? :lol:
More of that kettle/pot/black thing.

BB

:huh::huh:What do names have anything to do with:huh::huh:....its pretty common knowledge who I am on both boards under either name. You must have forgot...my original name was "www.finsuck.com"...it has a nice ring to it don'tcha think?? :nana::booty::lol::lol:

3W
10-29-2003, 10:58 PM

Oh and BTW, how old is Marv"the loser of 4 straight Super Bowls" Levy?

My guess, 103.

BB

It doesn't matter if he was 203...he could be in the advanced stage of Alzheimers to the 10th power and still have more common sense left in his head than that dumb stump Whaaastedt. You know that if you could get Shula back you would do it in a heartbeat, but then if we got Marv back he would just end up being Marv's little b!tch like before so forget about it:D:nana::booty::lol::lol::www:

bigbry
10-29-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by 3W

It doesn't matter if he was 203...he could be in the advanced stage of Alzheimers to the 10th power and still have more common sense left in his head than that dumb stump Whaaastedt. You know that if you could get Shula back you would do it in a heartbeat, but then if we got Marv back he would just end up being Marv's little b!tch like before so forget about it:D:nana::booty::lol::lol::www:

Okay, okay, hes 203.

Marv can come back, it wont matter. The Bills need to get their heads out of their a$$ first. That just cant happen, wont happen!
Far too many "gelling" points.

TOLD YA SO!!!!

And BTW, Marv never out-coached Shula...NEVER!!!

His players made him.

BB

3W
10-30-2003, 11:42 AM

And BTW, Marv never out-coached Shula...NEVER!!!

His players made him.

BB

BAHAAAAA!! A clearcut case of "Sour grapes.":roflmao::roflmao: Marv kicked his a$$ everytime Shula stepped on the same field as him much the same as Kelly bitchslapped Marino everytime he had the nads to show up for a game against him.:nana::roflmao::roflmao::www:

WestPhish
10-30-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by 3W

BAHAAAAA!! A clearcut case of "Sour grapes.":roflmao::roflmao: Marv kicked his a$$ everytime Shula stepped on the same field as him much the same as Kelly bitchslapped Marino everytime he had the nads to show up for a game against him.:nana::roflmao::roflmao::www:

Yeah, the difference is that Shula has a Superbowl ring on his finger....the only ring Marv sees is when he gets up from the toilet, it's around his @ss.:lol:

3W
10-30-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish

Yeah, the difference is that Shula has a Superbowl ring on his finger....the only ring Marv sees is when he gets up from the toilet, it's around his @ss.:lol:

Oh yeah, didn't he win that back when Afros, plaid baggy pants, and platform shoes were in vogue and "The Ed Sullivan Show" was the talk of the town.:rolleyes: :roflmao:

WestPhish
10-30-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah....it was a long time ago but we won...and still are the only perfect team in NFL history. What have the Buffablows done?.

Here are the highlights of Buffalo Jills: OJ killed a few people, Jim Kelly lost all his hair, and you lost 4 Superbowls. You might as well the display "L" for LOooooser proudly on your uniforms.

3W
10-30-2003, 02:08 PM
Yeah....it was a long time ago but we won...and still are the only perfect team in NFL history. What have the Buffablows done?.
:sleep: :sleep: Try coming up with something that hasn't been brought up a time or 10,000 in here...that perfect team mantra is about as consistent around here as the next drugbust in Miami.:rolleyes: Most of us are interested in the future..that is where we'll spend the rest of our lives....I'll let you Miami fans dwell upon the flukiness of past glory. :eek: :rolleyes:

You're welcome,
3W:www:

WestPhish
10-30-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by 3W
:sleep: :sleep: Try coming up with something that hasn't been brought up a time or 10,000 in here...that perfect team mantra is about as consistent around here as the next drugbust in Miami.:rolleyes: Most of us are interested in the future..that is where we'll spend the rest of our lives....I'll let you Miami fans dwell upon the flukiness of past glory. :eek: :rolleyes:

You're welcome,

Errr....your future at 4-4 doesn't exactly look rosy, so I would start bragging about how great balding Jim Kelly was.

3W
10-30-2003, 03:11 PM

Errr....your future at 4-4 doesn't exactly look rosy, so I would start bragging about how great balding Jim Kelly was. Nah...I'll let you Miami fans dwell upon the flukiness of past glory. I'm looking forward to the second half meltdown of the Crackami Dullfins, which is as predictable every year as Wicky Williams is in a wedding dress.:eek::goof:

Sincere regards,

harmonkoz
10-30-2003, 03:12 PM
You went perfect against .367 competition. My left testicle could do that.

WestPhish
10-30-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

Your left testicle can't win a superbowl either, so I suggest it asks the right testicle (if you have one) for help.:lol:

goldfish
10-30-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by 3W

You're welcome,

Future.... but you want Levy BACK? That doesn't sound quite right! You ARE talking about a past coach aren't you????

Pagan
10-30-2003, 05:13 PM
Goldfish.....you're using logic. Bills fans don't understand that....shame on you! :lol:

Marino1983
10-30-2003, 05:18 PM

:eek: You better spit that out hummerlips,,, that is the ONLY way you could have a gonad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-30-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
Goldfish.....you're using logic. Bills fans don't understand that....shame on you! :lol:

Especially when referring to the "THE ABORTED ONE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

3W
10-30-2003, 05:29 PM
All of you Ladie's brash generalizations and circular logic all make sense now in a watch-the-tard-slip-on-a-banana-peel-into-the-open-manhole-cover kind of way....why didn't I see that before:huh::rolleyes::eek:

dolfan06
10-30-2003, 05:36 PM
You went perfect against .367 competition. My left testicle could do that. we went up against .367 competion, so it was a fluke huh? i suppose no team has ever had a weak schedule in 80 years of football. boy were we ever lucky. use your head dude!:rolleyes:

bigbry
10-30-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 3W
All of you Ladie's brash generalizations and circular logic all make sense now in a watch-the-tard-slip-on-a-banana-peel-into-the-open-manhole-cover kind of way....why didn't I see that before:huh::rolleyes::eek:

Cuz you were in the uncoverd "manhole" already...shame on you!:lol: :lol: :lol:

BB

TerryTate
10-31-2003, 04:43 AM

:lol:

3W
10-31-2003, 11:27 AM

Cuz you were in the uncoverd "manhole" already...shame on you!:lol: :lol: :lol:

BB
:lol::lol::lol:

dolfan06
10-31-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by 3W

:lol::lol::lol: that avatar really makes your day, huh?:rolleyes:

3W
10-31-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
that avatar really makes your day, huh?:rolleyes:

:nana::nana::nana::D:lol::lol:

dolfan06
10-31-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by 3W

:nana::nana::nana::D:lol::lol: i thought so!:rolleyes: :evil:

3W
10-31-2003, 12:12 PM
:D:www::lol::lol::lol:

dolfan06
10-31-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by 3W
:D:www::lol::lol::lol: now i know why you wanted that waving smiley, its always in motion. btw, don't wave at me, i see where that hand has been!:D

3W
10-31-2003, 12:52 PM
now i know why you wanted that waving smiley, its always in motion. btw, don't wave at me, i see where that hand has been!:D

:rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-31-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by 3W

:rolleyes: :D :tongue:

3W
10-31-2003, 01:57 PM
You have waaay too much time on your hands Larry.:lol::lol::lol:

dolfan06
10-31-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by 3W
You have waaay too much time on your hands Larry.:lol::lol::lol: i've got time on my hands, what have you got on yours?:D ;) :tongue:

Marino1983
10-31-2003, 03:43 PM
now i know why you wanted that waving smiley, its always in motion. btw, don't wave at me, i see where that hand has been!:D

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983