PDA

View Full Version : So Far San Diego??

DolfanISS
09-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Look just as overated as they are every year.

pvfootball13
09-14-2009, 11:37 PM
Look just as overated as they are every year.

According to every analyst they are supposed to be the San Diego SUPER chargers haha. So far looking like they forgot to plug themselves in over the offseason.

DolfanISS
09-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Iy's every season. I know they're talented, not saying they won't be great but it's predicted every year and every year it's wrong.

72champagne
09-14-2009, 11:41 PM
the refs just robbed the raiders. dude gets control of the ball, two feet down, hip down on the ground still with possession and they call it incomplete.

greenmiamicat
09-14-2009, 11:53 PM
Chargers aren't awake yet...They'll wake up about week 9 or 10.

dlockz
09-15-2009, 12:19 AM
the refs just robbed the raiders. dude gets control of the ball, two feet down, hip down on the ground still with possession and they call it incomplete.

The NFL needs to fix the damn rule on a completion for a touchdown. This is so damn stupid.

dreday
09-15-2009, 09:38 PM
Chargers aren't awake yet...They'll wake up about week 9 or 10.

Wouldn't depend on that this year unless they become completely healthy again.

X-Pacolypse
09-15-2009, 09:42 PM
I expected San Diego's defense to do so much more against the Raiders. Thanks for not helping my fantasy team this week!

emeraldfin
09-16-2009, 03:25 AM
Week1 so not surprised to see them start off slow. Only thing that matters is that they got the win.

JCane
09-16-2009, 03:35 AM
The Chargers are a great team. They proved that against the Raiders on Monday night. The Raiders played well above their level and the Chargers were outplayed for three quarters. But when the smoked cleared, the Chargers emerged with the win. Good teams play well and win three quarters. Great teams are outplayed for three quarters and find ways to win football games.

See also: The New England Patriots who were outplayed for three quarters against Buffalo and emerged with a win. These are great teams.

CedarPhin
09-16-2009, 04:19 AM
That was one of the more physical games I've seen in awhile.

Raiders ultimately showed why they're the Raiders though.

BobDole
09-16-2009, 09:53 AM
the chargers never seem to play up to their level until the last half of the season. happens every year.

Clipse
09-16-2009, 09:56 AM
I expected San Diego's defense to do so much more against the Raiders. Thanks for not helping my fantasy team this week!
This.

SpurzN703
09-16-2009, 11:53 AM
The Chargers are a great team. They proved that against the Raiders on Monday night. The Raiders played well above their level and the Chargers were outplayed for three quarters. But when the smoked cleared, the Chargers emerged with the win. Good teams play well and win three quarters. Great teams are outplayed for three quarters and find ways to win football games.

See also: The New England Patriots who were outplayed for three quarters against Buffalo and emerged with a win. These are great teams.

Wait, the Phins last year won games by less than 10 against "not so strong teams" but were considered weak but NE and SD can squeak by more bad teams and are considered great teams?