PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NFL draft

#1dolphinsfan
09-15-2009, 09:10 PM
if we were to have a top 10 pick and we had a chance to get Dez Bryant would you do it. or would you go NT Ndamukong Suh, LB Brandon Spikes or what do you guys think we need to biggest help at i think i would go with Dez Bryant because we really need a #1 WR and this guy could be the #1 WR we have been looking for i think him and ginn and Cam or bess or hartline in the slot would be a really good wr tandom. i am not saying we are going to have a top ten pick because you never know we turned things around last year after a 0-2 start and i have hoping we can turn things around this year to.

BobDole
09-15-2009, 09:33 PM
man that one's tough. hard to say depending on what may or may not happen this year - what we will end up needing the most - and injuries - and all that nonsense - but if i had to say this early i would pick spikes (surprise, surprise). dude's the real deal - the total package. but if soliai doesn't perform this year - then NT becomes a priority. a receiver isn't a terrible idea either if ginn doesn't show #1 potential.

the only positions that we may need that i wouldn't want to use a 1st rounder on are QB - got two guys who might be able to do the job - RB - we can find them in later rounds - and o-line - for the same reason. i feel good about safety and corner - but then again if bell goes down or wilson doesn't perform - and if berry is sitting there - ugh. so early to be making any educated guesses as of right now.

hooshoops
09-15-2009, 10:52 PM
the way things are going how bout a qb??? or maybe a left tackle with elite feet.

we'll see but i do like dez bryant a lot...

Ricky4Life
09-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Is Ferg a free agent at the end of the year?? If not I have still heard a lot from him saying that he would like to hang it up but if he needed to come back (if FO asked him) he would. I would like to get a NT with the first round pick if we are that high up. Because I still think we can get a very good linebacker come our pick in the second round.

FinsGuy939
09-16-2009, 07:49 AM
If we had a top 10 pick (I hope we don't), we would be hard pressed to pass up Eric Berry if he is still on the board. He's an absolute beast and would add some serious playmaking ability to the secondary. The thought of Smith, Davis, and Berry in the secondary makes my pants tighter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIfRBFALl2E&feature=related

JT-forpresident
09-16-2009, 12:23 PM
eric berry or dez bryant ... brandon spikes would be my runner up

Chubby
09-16-2009, 12:25 PM
NT,OG,ILB, WR then OT backup.

#1dolphinsfan
09-16-2009, 05:35 PM
eric berry or dez bryant ... brandon spikes would be my runner up
those would all be very good picks but i think i would go with Dez Bryant becuase that is more of a need then Berry or Spikes

#1dolphinsfan
09-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Almost forgot we could also get michael Crabtree in next years draft

miami234ever
09-16-2009, 10:31 PM
Suh is the obvious answer here, if we had any shot at him that is...if not, I would say Brandon Spikes. If we get another receiver, we NEED a proven guy, not another youngster. Our oldest WR is 26. Youth is good, but one guy, say the age of Anquan Boldin, would not kill us.

Ricky4Life
09-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Almost forgot we could also get michael Crabtree in next years draft

Only if we can take him in the third round.

Elliott 1
09-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Realistically, I think Suh and Berry are top five picks and we would still have to trade up to get them.

I don't see the Trifecta taking a 1st round chance on any WR at this point unless the guy has Calvin Johnson talent.

Look for Travis Lewis to declare early. He redshirted in 07 so he isn't all that young. He is small by Parcell's standards but I'm sure he could put on 10 lbs. of muscle.

I predict Lewis will be an all-pro, and maybe even make the HOF.

I think Suh would be the best choice for the Dolphins but I also think he may actually be the 1st pick. The Pats are loaded with picks and I could see them trading up and making Suh the 1st pick. All memories of Seymore would quickly fade.

Lewis is smart and instictive. He has been getting those academic awards things. He will be some teams defensive leader of the future. It doesn't hurt that he benches 380 and has run a 4.3 either.

JCane
09-17-2009, 06:56 AM
Eric Berry

Ndamukong Suh
Terrance Cody
Dez Bryant

Valandui
09-17-2009, 09:44 AM
I think the Patsies will go after Berry and finally fix their secondary, which sucks for us. Hopefully we take Spikes or McLain from Alabama.

#1dolphinsfan
09-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Only if we can take him in the third round.
yea i feel the same way

Shogun Samurai
09-22-2009, 01:15 AM
if we were to have a top 10 pick and we had a chance to get Dez Bryant would you do it. or would you go NT Ndamukong Suh, LB Brandon Spikes or what do you guys think we need to biggest help at i think i would go with Dez Bryant because we really need a #1 WR and this guy could be the #1 WR we have been looking for i think him and ginn and Cam or bess or hartline in the slot would be a really good wr tandom. i am not saying we are going to have a top ten pick because you never know we turned things around last year after a 0-2 start and i have hoping we can turn things around this year to.

ERIC BERRY