PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams the Greatest Dolphin Since Dwight Stephenson

Rixon
09-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Tuna loves him not because he is a great player but because he is a great pro.

Thanks to Ricky I just recently picked up Yoga, and I have to say my girlfriend sure is happy

Adam First
09-17-2009, 12:07 PM
He would be an all-pro again under Mike Singletary, am I right?

Geforce
09-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Could have sworn Dan Marino was the greatest Dolphin since Dwight Stephenson.

dolpns13
09-17-2009, 12:16 PM

Thanks to Ricky I just recently picked up Yoga, and I have to say my girlfriend sure is happy

:crazy:

Kiick72
09-17-2009, 12:16 PM

Ricky has clearly turned things around for himself the last couple of years. I am not so certain I can buy your staement that he is the best Fin since Stephenson, I think Jason or Zach would qualify for that before Ricky. The unfortunate thing with Ricky is the what if's and I think that is enough to knock him out of consideration. The way he ran last Sunday, a burst AND power, was reminiscent of his best days here. Too bad everyone (Ricky included) was too slow to figure out what his troubles were.

I wish him all the best.

dolpns13
09-17-2009, 12:17 PM

Because the Tuna was part of the Dolphins when both Stevenson AND Marino were around.. we can all thank the OP for some of the worst posts and threads ever started on a finheaven message board

Kiick72
09-17-2009, 12:22 PM

Well yeah, I was just checking and Dwight was drafted in 1980. For some reason I had him after Marino, draft wise.:rolleyes2:

burger13
09-17-2009, 12:23 PM

I'd imagine she'd be even happier if you picked up some other hobbies....like sky-diving, rock climbing...or playing in traffic. :up:

BenchFiedler
09-17-2009, 12:24 PM

Ok..You're saying "Ricky Williams is the Greatest Dolphin Since Dwight Stephenson (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063077998#post1063077998)" and you write 2 sentences to explain your theory.

I think this thread should to be moved to the Yoga board.

dolpns13
09-17-2009, 12:27 PM
I'd imagine she'd be even happier if you picked up some other hobbies....like sky-diving, rock climbing...or playing in traffic. :up:

:lol: Great way of putting it! Hilarious

Howard Stern
09-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Burger, that was great.

Congrats, Rixon. Another catostrophic FAIL of a thread.

Tunaphish429
09-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Hello Jason Taylor anyone?

Maybe even Zach Thomas too...

Ricky Williams was good..very good...

Could have been best ever.....

Tunaphish429
09-17-2009, 12:55 PM
O yea and the "My sex life is better beacause of Yoga board"

Is at Menshealth.com

Rixon
09-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Burger, that was great.

Congrats, Rixon. Another catostrophic FAIL of a thread.

congrats Howard you earned the name of Jack OFF:oops:

Rixon
09-17-2009, 01:22 PM

you are way out of line sir!!!!!!!

FinFootballguy
09-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Hey Rixon

There are so many better Dolphins than Ricky Williams.

Zac Thomas, Dan Marino, Scott Miller, Jim Jenson, Doug Betters, Larry Izzo. So many more.