PDA

View Full Version : Manning or Griese

MIADolFan
10-30-2003, 01:14 PM
I know this can be a silly question but.

I have QB's Manning and Griese.. who would you start? My league is very generous with yardage points 1 per 10 yards.

I know Manning has been racking up points.. but it is our D and we have been plenty capable of shutting him down.

Griese looked good last week although it was San Diego.

What do you guys think???

UT-Phinz
10-30-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by MIADolFan
I know this can be a silly question but.

I have QB's Manning and Griese.. who would you start? My league is very generous with yardage points 1 per 10 yards.

I know Manning has been racking up points.. but it is our D and we have been plenty capable of shutting him down.

Griese looked good last week although it was San Diego.

What do you guys think???

Speaking from the Dolphin fan in me... GO GRIESE!!!

K, now that I've got that out of my system... go with Manning. No question about that one. Manning is tied up there at the very top of the QB list with McNair for the best QB in the league. Don't ever bench your stud, ESPECIALLY when the logic for benching that stud is due to personal fan loyalties.

maxedout
10-30-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by UT-Phinz
go with Manning. No question about that one. Manning is tied up there at the very top of the QB list with McNair for the best QB in the league. Don't ever bench your stud, ESPECIALLY when the logic for benching that stud is due to personal fan loyalties. i second that motion ;)