PDA

View Full Version : Today's Going To Suck

CaSh
09-20-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm sure most of you (myself included) will be watching the NE vs. NYJ game to help pass some time, but maybe there's something else catching your eye or that game wont be available in your area.

So what game are you watching today to pass the time?

3rdandinches
09-20-2009, 08:24 AM
I`m watching the legendary matchup between Banting and Laurier, bone crushing hits, balls out catches and BO Jackson power runs.........you have to love Tyke football those 7-8 year olds certainly can play.

arcane1229
09-20-2009, 08:30 AM
I am going to watch the Pats get beat by the Jets. For the first time in a long time I am rooting for the Jets to beat the Pats. I am more tired hearing how easy the Pats are going to win the division than I am with Rex Ryan and Jet fans.

greenmiamicat
09-20-2009, 08:46 AM
I'll be watching NE/NYJ then BAL/SD

CaSh
09-20-2009, 08:53 AM
Anyone going to watch the Giants destroy Dallas tonight?

NE DOLFAN
09-20-2009, 09:07 AM
The good thing about watching the Pats/ Jets game is that someone has to lose.

Rocket2981
09-20-2009, 09:11 AM
I'll curiously watch the Raiders vs KC. I just liked the way OAK played last week with Mcfadden and Bush, Russell also has an awesome arm and pretty fun to watch.

maso3348
09-20-2009, 09:15 AM
I actually volunteered to work today so I can have Tuesday off so I dont have to drive back to Tampa after the game Tomorrow night. so I will be watching my fantasy team scores.

SpurzN703
09-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Whatever games is local here (Skins/Rams too if I'm desperate).

Cannonboy
09-20-2009, 09:59 AM
I get the ticket so I will be flipping through all of them.

Flip Tanneflop
09-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Today is going to be tough, as is every Sunday when the league is in play. What are you talking about?

Im setting up 2 tv's. 1pm Jets vs. Pats and Saints vs. Eagles. 4pm there are 3 tough games and I must choose 2. Looking like Ravens/Bolts and Steelers/Bears, although Hawks/9ers will be tough too.

Get real man. Sundays with the NFL kick ***. Best day of the week by far.

dolfan_germany
09-20-2009, 10:49 AM
I have GamePass and I will be watching the Saints vs. Eagles.. however theres a good chance that I will flip to other games from time to time.

j-off-her-doll
09-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Lot of pretty interesting games today:

Car/Atl
NE/NYJ
NO/Phi
Hou/Ten
Pit/Chi
SD/Bal
NYG/Dal

and my sleeper pick for interesting game:

SF/Sea

I'm actually glad the game is Monday so that I can better check out some of the other games. It's a good weekend for football.

Fin #10
09-20-2009, 11:00 AM
I get the ticket so I will be flipping through all of them.

I have Sunday ticket too, but I'll probably focus on the Jet/Pats early and the Steelers/Bears or Ravens Chargers late.

NBP81
09-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Montreal Allouettes... hehe! cant wait till tommorow night though...

Howard Stern
09-20-2009, 12:26 PM
I am going to be rooting for the Patriots today. Idc if they are the favorite to win the division, idc if this propels the Pats into a 10 game winning streak. I hate Rex Ryan, I hate Mark Sanchez, I hate Kerry Rhodes, I hate Bart Scott, and I hate their *#^+ing fans!! They win one ****ing game against a piece of %*}* team and they have the nerve to make all the noise they have this week?! It's disgusting, Rex Ryan's whole philosophy on coaching is disgusting, and if they beat the Pats, prepare to never hear the end of it from these douchebags.

So I could really care less if anyone on this board doesn't like it, but
GO PATS!!!!!!

Kadiddlehopper
09-20-2009, 12:58 PM
1st half of Pats & Jets, then Nascar.

ruddyone
09-20-2009, 12:59 PM
it's not in me to say "go pats", but i hate to see the jets win anything!!!

NBP81
09-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Is it even remotely possible by NFl rules they can both lose?

Howard Stern
09-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Ca$h, you called it. Today sucks.

phinphan4life
09-20-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm stuck watching Falcons vs Panthers. At least for the 1 o'clock game.

MelbournePhin
09-20-2009, 03:41 PM
why the **** would you root for the pats??? need them to lose, they are the devil

Howard Stern
09-20-2009, 03:46 PM
why the **** would you root for the pats??? need them to lose, they are the devil

Because Rex Ryan is a big fat pig and you will never hear the end of how great the Jets are now that they beat the Pats.

The Jets are cocky and obnoxious, at least the Pats shut up when they won a game. The Pats look weak, they don't scare me anymore. I'd rather them win than the Jets. The Jets are playing with a swagger and they are extremely confident. Get ready for Rex Ryan & Kerry Rhodes to predict a Super Bowl victory tomorrow.

BGtoKNfor6
09-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Sunday ticket trumps all. I couldn't imagine a football season without it. I don't think it should cost as much as it does but I cannot imagine anyone who is a really big football fan going through the season without it.

That being said, I have been watching the Tennessee game and the new england game as well as the philly game.

Chris Johnson looks amazing and his dominating my fantasy team today. Tom Brady looks scared and has no time to throw an accurate ball and kudos to the jets. Their pass rush is doing very well today. If our o-line doesn't get it together, the jets will dominate us with that pass rush....sadly...

Phinish-Him
09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I live in Jacksonville so I don't get see any game =( Stupid Blackouts..

Howard Stern
09-20-2009, 04:07 PM
get ready to hear rex ryans fat mouth all week

HeartbreakKid28
09-20-2009, 07:31 PM
Jabba the Rex

MelbournePhin
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
just ignore it if it bothers you. i refrained from any nfl news after our tough loss and the pats bs win last week

arcane1229
09-20-2009, 08:06 PM
There was no better of two evils on this game, if the patsies would have won the PATS network ESPN would be going crazy, now we have to deal with Oink for a few weeks. We just need a win so this can be easier to deal with.

HeartbreakKid28
09-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Yeah I didn't watch ESPN or NFLN at all last week. And life was so much better! Except now that the Pats lost and Brady looked more like 2006 Culpepper than Brees it might be fun to watch some this week, since they all picked the Patriots to win the division with ease. Especially if the Dolphins win tomorrow. We are the defending champs, not the pats. So for once I am actually glad the Jets won. I just wish they would've lost last week, but oh well. Oh and next week The Pats play Atlanta!

jrb27
09-20-2009, 08:42 PM

wow i sure hope your sig photo is a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaSh
09-20-2009, 08:50 PM
I am going to be rooting for the Patriots today. Idc if they are the favorite to win the division, idc if this propels the Pats into a 10 game winning streak. I hate Rex Ryan, I hate Mark Sanchez, I hate Kerry Rhodes, I hate Bart Scott, and I hate their *#^+ing fans!! They win one ****ing game against a piece of %*}* team and they have the nerve to make all the noise they have this week?! It's disgusting, Rex Ryan's whole philosophy on coaching is disgusting, and if they beat the Pats, prepare to never hear the end of it from these douchebags.

So I could really care less if anyone on this board doesn't like it, but
GO PATS!!!!!!

They win one game against a piece of **** team? I know your not talking about Houston. Because last time I checked, we've never beat Houston.