PDA

View Full Version : Bills are 9 1/2 point dogs this weekend..

bigbry
10-30-2003, 06:47 PM
and they're playing no one. :lol:

BB

harmonkoz
10-30-2003, 07:09 PM
You are an idiot.

bigbry
10-30-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
You are an idiot.

And you are a Bills fan...loser!

BB

harmonkoz
10-30-2003, 07:31 PM
Loser? We are .500 numb nuts.

bigbry
10-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Loser? We are .500 numb nuts.

You are a loser...the bills have always been. :D

BB

3W
10-31-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
and they're playing no one. :lol:

BB

Speaking of dogs, if Brianna Greasy is going to be replacing Gay Fiddler the coaching staff better make sure his is kept on a short lease out of harms way....wouldn't want another tripping incident. :rolleyes::roflmao:

War Chief
10-31-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Speaking of dogs, if Brianna Greasy is going to be replacing Gay Fiddler the coaching staff better make sure his is kept on a short lease out of harms way....wouldn't want another tripping incident. :rolleyes::roflmao:

Signs have been posted around the field: "No dogs allowed. Brian Griese Zone."

Marino1983
11-01-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by War Chief

It's a good thing that your team plays a whole lot better then the ZERO percentage of intelligence you exhibit EVERYTIME you click the submit button on this web site squaw !!!!!!!!! :shakeno:

We will see how much longer they can play WAY OVER their heads ................:pirate:

:eat:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
11-01-2003, 10:33 AM

I'm still trying to figure out why you are here.

It's one thing for a Pats, Bills, Jets fans to come..but a Chiefs? :confused:

War Chief
11-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

It's a good thing that your team plays a whole lot better then the ZERO percentage of intelligence you exhibit EVERYTIME you click the submit button on this web site squaw !!!!!!!!! :shakeno:

We will see how much longer they can play WAY OVER their heads ................:pirate:

:eat:

Marino1983

You got it wrong No Ringo 1983, the Chiefs play way above YOUR heads. I truly hope the Sardines come to Arrowhead for the playoffs this year (assuming that joke you call a team actually makes it). We'll put a whoopin' on your overrated scrubs that'll make last years azzwhoopin look like a tie in comparison.

An award just for you 83.....you've earned it.

CirclingWagons
11-01-2003, 02:13 PM

You got it wrong No Ringo 1983, the Chiefs play way above YOUR heads. I truly hope the Sardines come to Arrowhead for the playoffs this year (assuming that joke you call a team actually makes it). We'll put a whoopin' on your overrated scrubs that'll make last years azzwhoopin look like a tie in comparison.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ohall
11-01-2003, 02:16 PM

Oh I can't wait. It's always GREAT to see fans of teams that have a lil success act like total fools.

Be careful what you ask for. Ask the Bill fans about that.

Oliver...

CirclingWagons
11-01-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Oliver

Oh I can't wait. It's always GREAT to see fans of teams that have a lil success act like total fools.

Be careful what you ask for. Ask the Bill fans about that.

Oliver...
i know you're not serious:lol:
Vermeil vs. Wanny...lol, that's excellence vs. futility

ohall
11-01-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

i know you're not serious:lol:
Vermeil vs. Wanny...lol, that's excellence vs. futility

Which Dolphins team beat your over rated team? I swear I am always shocked how out of touch you Bill fans are.

Just like you Bill fans wanted the Dolphins because you thought they were an easy win, I some how think the Chiefs will get the same treatment.

You are in no position to make an argument contrary to that, now are you.

Oliver...

CirclingWagons
11-01-2003, 03:53 PM

Which Dolphins team beat your over rated team? I swear I am always shocked how out of touch you Bill fans are.

Just like you Bill fans wanted the Dolphins because you thought they were an easy win, I some how think the Chiefs will get the same treatment.

Oliver... hmm..we were 2-0, with the worst coaching staff in the league....Chiefs are undefeated with the best(or second best coaching staff in the league...plus, your team has no heart--the Pats game proved that big time

War Chief
11-01-2003, 03:58 PM

Oliver...

Actually, I was just talkin smack in response to 83's ignorant personal attack since he is too brainless to post with ANY modicum of intelligence. I think it would be tough for Miami to win in Arrowhead under ANY circumstances and most especially in the cold of January. Vermeil is a very special coach. He doesn't let any of the players get big heads or lose focus on the task at hand. Trust me, we will be prepared for EVERY team we play regardless of our record because Vermeil is a Master Motivator.

ohall
11-01-2003, 04:09 PM

Actually, I was just talkin smack in response to 83's ignorant personal attack since he is too brainless to post with ANY modicum of intelligence. I think it would be tough for Miami to win in Arrowhead under ANY circumstances and most especially in the cold of January. Vermeil is a very special coach. He doesn't let any of the players get big heads or lose focus on the task at hand. Trust me, we will be prepared for EVERY team we play regardless of our record because Vermeil is a Master Motivator.

No doubt, if the Dolphins have to travel to the Chiefs, odds are your team would prob win. For any team to go up there and come with a win is rare to say the least.

I have a lot of respect for your team and Vermeil. I wish he was our HC. If your D continues to show steady progress I think you guys will have a SPECIAL season.

Oliver...

ohall
11-01-2003, 04:10 PM
hmm..we were 2-0, with the worst coaching staff in the league....Chiefs are undefeated with the best(or second best coaching staff in the league...plus, your team has no heart--the Pats game proved that big time

Remove the Chiefs from that equation. You're a Bills fan, you need to know when you're out of line. Your team cannot talk trash about the Dolphins or any other team right now. Well maybe about the Lions.

Again I am always amazed at how lost you guys constantly are.

Oliver...

CirclingWagons
11-01-2003, 04:36 PM

Remove the Chiefs from that equation. You're a Bills fan, you need to know when you're out of line. Your team cannot talk trash about the Dolphins or any other team right now. Well maybe about the Lions.

Again I am always amazed at how lost you guys constantly are.

Oliver... we can talk all the trash we want...last time i checked, the season was 16, not 8 games long...dolphin fans should know that more than anybody:lol:

ohall
11-01-2003, 05:33 PM
we can talk all the trash we want...last time i checked, the season was 16, not 8 games long...dolphin fans should know that more than anybody:lol:

Of course you can, juts like you did all off-season look where that got you, embarrased.

Darn right there's a lot of season left. Keep thinking you're in contention for the AFC East title. Your off-season ramblings come to mind.

Oliver...

CirclingWagons
11-01-2003, 05:39 PM

Of course you can, juts like you did all off-season look where that got you, embarrased.

Darn right there's a lot of season left. Keep thinking you're in contention for the AFC East title. Your off-season ramblings come to mind.

Oliver... keep thinking Wanny will lead you to the promised land...then take another hit from your crackpipe:lol:

Marino1983
11-04-2003, 06:48 PM
hmm..we were 2-0, with the worst coaching staff in the league....Chiefs are undefeated with the best(or second best coaching staff in the league...plus, your team has no heart--the Pats game proved that big time

Your goats had their @$$es handed to them in Miami, back in orchid park against the Eagles, had to go to OT to beat :laughat: Bengals at orchid park yet, was EMBARRASSED in Jersey, and completely humiliated for EVERYONE to see a week ago monday ..............

:lol: :lol: No heart :lol: :lol: Your wildebeest have NO PULSE !!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-04-2003, 06:56 PM
keep thinking Wanny will lead you to the promised land...then take another hit from your crackpipe:lol:

:rolleyes: Speaking from experience c-JERK ?? First, anyone who follows that 4 choking herd of fly attracters must be shooting and popping every illegal drug known just to be a fan !!

Second @$$crack, as you reponded S00000000 MANY times this offseason,,,, the Dolphins are 1-0 over your sorry :laughat: football team - stop living in denial .....

:spit:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-04-2003, 08:03 PM

:rolleyes: Speaking from experience c-JERK ?? First, anyone who follows that 4 choking herd of fly attracters must be shooting and popping every illegal drug known just to be a fan !!

Second @$$crack, as you reponded S00000000 MANY times this offseason,,,, the Dolphins are 1-0 over your sorry :laughat: football team - stop living in denial .....

Marino1983
How was the vaction buddy?:lol:

Billhoff
11-04-2003, 10:30 PM

Your goats had their @$$es handed to them in Miami, back in orchid park against the Eagles, had to go to OT to beat :laughat: Bengals at orchid park yet, was EMBARRASSED in Jersey, and completely humiliated for EVERYONE to see a week ago monday ..............

:lol: :lol: No heart :lol: :lol: Your wildebeest have NO PULSE !!

Marino1983 Talk about EMBARRASSED........Losing to Houston at your own Home dirt,first game of the season!...The fish are SUPERDUPERBOWL BOUND!!!..................Yea right!!:roflmao: :roflmao:

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Talk about EMBARRASSED........Losing to Houston at your own Home dirt,first game of the season!...The fish are SUPERDUPERBOWL BOUND!!!..................Yea right!!:roflmao: :roflmao:

Look who crawled out from under the porta-john :lol:.... Hey jerkOFF did you lose the direction on how to log onto this site ?

Just curious FOOL but do you think that Taco-51 has found out how hot it is ? I mean the way he ran his big mouth before having it SHUT at Pro Player,, you would have thought he found a liking to the taste of crow !! :roflmao:

I would hope he found out what a LOSER organization and pathetic *****-fied fan base he hitched his overrated carcass to .. Or is Taco as STUPID as he looks ??

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 06:19 PM

How was the vaction buddy?:lol:

Do YOU really want to go there moron ?

An average of 39 post's per day by c-JERK and after his goats wet themselves on national tv against the Dolphins,,, c-JERK disappears from the smack room for 3 1/2 weeks !!

c-JERK ----> :lurking: :foundout:

:wave:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-08-2003, 04:47 PM

Look who crawled out from under the porta-john :lol:.... Hey jerkOFF did you lose the direction on how to log onto this site ?

Just curious FOOL but do you think that Taco-51 has found out how hot it is ? I mean the way he ran his big mouth before having it SHUT at Pro Player,, you would have thought he found a liking to the taste of crow !! :roflmao:

I would hope he found out what a LOSER organization and pathetic *****-fied fan base he hitched his overrated carcass to .. Or is Taco as STUPID as he looks ??

:rolleyes:

Marino1983 Hey moron,You win!..... this is your 600th..... "I DON`T KNOW WHAT THE "F" IM TALKING ABOUT "post in a row.....Congratulations you win for being the biggest loser in here!!!!!!...come on moron83 go for 601..........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Hey moron,You win!..... this is your 600th..... "I DON`T KNOW WHAT THE "F" IM TALKING ABOUT "post in a row.....Congratulations you win for being the biggest loser in here!!!!!!...come on moron83 go for 601..........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: And it hurts me so really much when a person that is so very (mentally retarded) such as yourself jerkOFF,, responds "you are the biggest loser" .... :roflmao:

Hey maybe if you, c-JERK, Squaw, and hummerlips, (and 99% of all the billy goat members on bfz and bbi) combined your heads - maybe you could muster up enough intelligence to get within a 100 yards of the food chain ......

But that is very doubtful !!

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 12:31 PM

:rolleyes: And it hurts me so really much when a person that is so very (mentally retarded) such as yourself jerkOFF,, responds "you are the biggest loser" .... :roflmao:

Hey maybe if you, c-JERK, Squaw, and hummerlips, (and 99% of all the billy goat members on bfz and bbi) combined your heads - maybe you could muster up enough intelligence to get within a 100 yards of the food chain ......

But that is very doubtful !!

Marino1983 ................601...................:roflmao: :roflmao:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 12:34 PM
................601...................:roflmao: :roflmao:

:bling:

Truth does hurt doesn't it jerkOFF ?

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 12:54 PM

:bling:

Truth does hurt doesn't it jerkOFF ?

Marino1983 Well............602nd in a row...:goof:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 08:14 PM
Well............602nd in a row...:goof:

And the retard jerkOFF continues her self :club: ing .....

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 11:18 PM

And the retard jerkOFF continues her self :club: ing .....

Marino1983 ...603rd dumb post in a row ...keep going Moron83 ....and shatter the record set by Zero 6:lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:45 PM
...603rd dumb post in a row ...keep going Moron83 ....and shatter the record set by Zero 6:lol: :lol:

Ill bet you have someone writing down those numbers for you jerkOFF ..

You can only count to ten on your fingers,, you haven't been taught to use your toes yet ....

Marino1983

Ozzy
11-19-2003, 12:27 AM
Talk about EMBARRASSED........Losing to Houston at your own Home dirt,first game of the season!...The fish are SUPERDUPERBOWL BOUND!!!..................Yea right!!:roflmao: :roflmao:

Hmmm! Speaking of stupid post's in a row, how many does this WHOPPER have you at?

TKOed in your own house.......:lol: