PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven & Co Window Decals



FinHeavenAJ
10-31-2003, 12:08 AM
Well, for the people that knew I was looking into this, the window decals are finally here!

They look similar to: http://www.finheaven.com/decals/lighttint.jpg

Size: 13x3

The window decal is $5.00, and that includes shipping.

Please note, if you do decide to send payment via PayPal, please try and make the payment $5.50. A payment of $5.00 is actually $4.55, thus $5.50 should equal out.

Payment information:

PayPal: Click here (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=webmaster%40finheaven.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Decals&no_note=1&currency_code=USD)

Make sure you include your address and screen name!

Check/Money Order:

FinHeaven & Co
PO Box 46425
Tampa, FL 33647

Please make checks/money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

Thanks to everyone! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks again...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

dolfan87
10-31-2003, 01:01 AM
I got mine in the mail...goes up on my truck this weekend!

Jeep
10-31-2003, 01:24 AM
if we buy two.. would it be $10.50 or $11.00 ??

UT-Phinz
10-31-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Jeep
if we buy two.. would it be $10.50 or $11.00 ??

What he is talking about is the fee that PayPal imposes for accepting payment via a credit card based method.

(I work for eBay. I am well versed in how to cheat the system)

If you make payment via PayPal and the funds are provided through a credit card payment, it would be "nice" to pay $5.50 for EACH one that you order. This way when PayPal takes their cut and the remainder is handed off to the Finheaven staff, they get close to the originally requested $5.00.

As a frequent eBay user and an employee, I tend to make my PayPal payments via a direct debit from my checking account. The account accepting a payment via this method is not subject to any acceptance fees which tends to make them happy.

njfinfan
10-31-2003, 07:02 AM
I would love to get one, but I'm worried about something happening to my car if I put one of those decals on it. I already get enough nasty looks when I wear my Dolphin gear out in my neighborhood. I'd be worried someone would break the window or something else. They're really nice, though.

JAKE91
10-31-2003, 09:15 AM
WHAT TYPE OF CREEPY JETS FANS WOULD VANDALIZE SOMEONE'S CAR JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD ANOTHER TEAM'S STICKER ON IT?

OR ARE YOU JUST PLAIN PARANOID?

ARE YOU THE GAL MARRIED TO THE GUY WHO DOESN'T DRINK OR LIKE SPORTS?:lol:



:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

FinHeavenAJ
10-31-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by UT-Phinz


What he is talking about is the fee that PayPal imposes for accepting payment via a credit card based method.

(I work for eBay. I am well versed in how to cheat the system)

If you make payment via PayPal and the funds are provided through a credit card payment, it would be "nice" to pay $5.50 for EACH one that you order. This way when PayPal takes their cut and the remainder is handed off to the Finheaven staff, they get close to the originally requested $5.00.

As a frequent eBay user and an employee, I tend to make my PayPal payments via a direct debit from my checking account. The account accepting a payment via this method is not subject to any acceptance fees which tends to make them happy.

That's absolutely correct. If you send in $5.00, the site actually receives $4.55 or something similar. However, a payment of $5.50 actually makes the payment received $5.00. In my opinion, it's about the same as sending a check... once you get the envelope, stamp, and possibly the charge of writing checks, it adds another $0.50.

However, I never knew what UT-Phinz just pointed out, so if you use his method... you could just send in $5.00.



Originally posted by njfinfan
I would love to get one, but I'm worried about something happening to my car if I put one of those decals on it. I already get enough nasty looks when I wear my Dolphin gear out in my neighborhood. I'd be worried someone would break the window or something else. They're really nice, though.

Unfourtunately, I know what you mean. I live in Tampa, and I had a car flag on my car one day, and when I came back to my car, I had half the holder, the other half was broken... and the flag was gone. But, then again, I guess it could have been a poor bum who liked the Dolphins... but I highly doubt that. Either way, I don't care, I have my Miami Hurricanes Champions license plate frame and my own decal.

Thanks to everyone that has inquired, if you have any questions... please let me know.

njfinfan
10-31-2003, 09:50 AM
No, Jake, not paranoid. And yep my hubby is the one who's the nerd. LOL.
The Jets fans up here are just plain nasty - as I've posted before - one spit at me last year when they were losing with Vinny. Nothing is out of bounds to them.

xiidaen
10-31-2003, 10:57 AM
Don't worry NJ - Nick will defend you!

(What, you thought I was going to volunteer? C'mon, Nick is 3 times my size!) :)

njfinfan
10-31-2003, 10:59 AM
Thanks dude.

njfinfan
10-31-2003, 10:59 AM
Nick is crazy man. But I would definitely let him protect me if I needed it. He's a wild dude, but cool.

Muck
10-31-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by njfinfan
I would love to get one, but I'm worried about something happening to my car if I put one of those decals on it. I already get enough nasty looks when I wear my Dolphin gear out in my neighborhood. I'd be worried someone would break the window or something else. They're really nice, though.

I feel ya. I'm also in Tampa. And I've been thru the same stuff that A.J. described and more. Then again I live right next to a sports bar that is a HUGE Bucs rally point. :lol: But now I have a garage to park in.

Still, it's gonna take more than some sissy Bucs fans to phase me. I wear my team pride loud and proud. And my decal goes on the car today. :)

JAKE91
10-31-2003, 11:54 AM
I SEE YOU HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDATE AS DALE EARNHARDT AND ADOLPH HITLER.:eek:












:yikes:

njfinfan
10-31-2003, 12:18 PM
Really? Dale I'll take, but Hitler? That scares me a little.

dolfan06
10-31-2003, 12:31 PM
did you get my order? i got the receipt from paypal!:confused:

Muck
10-31-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
http://www.finheaven.com/decals/lighttint.jpg

Size: 13x3



I'd also like to point out that all of the white area on the sticker is actually clear (except the words of course). So it blends in really nice with your bumper or window. :)

Scrap
10-31-2003, 11:54 PM
I didn't know where to put in my screen name, but you've got my address and name. When you send one to Michael Butler, that's me..:D Do you still sell shirts?

FinHeavenAJ
11-01-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Scrappy
I didn't know where to put in my screen name, but you've got my address and name. When you send one to Michael Butler, that's me..:D Do you still sell shirts?

I was wondering who that was... thanks for the clarification.

And yes, I do still have some shirts available. Those are selling for $13.00. I have L, XL, and XXL available. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send it out all at once :cool:

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it!

Scrap
11-01-2003, 12:33 AM
I wouldn't mind a large one. How do I paypal that?

FinHeavenAJ
11-01-2003, 12:42 AM
Scrappy,

Thanks for the support, please go here to purchase a shirt:

Click here (https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=webmaster%40finheaven.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Shirt&no_note=1&currency_code=USD&lc=US)

Again, thank you. I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Baz
11-01-2003, 01:34 AM
I ordered one on my roommate's credit card. I couldn't find where to put my screenname though......

FinHeavenAJ
11-01-2003, 01:49 AM
Baz, I forgot to put that option in... I just changed the payment page, thanks for letting me know.

Anyways, thanks for supporting the site, I really appreciate it. But, just to double check, it's the same address as on the account correct? If so, I'll just change the name to Josh Bazinet. Otherwise, email/PM me the correct address.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

JPhinfan86
11-01-2003, 04:24 AM
Haha, you guys should have hired Billy Mays to do a commercial for Finheaven & Co. products, that might actually be interesting LOL.:lol:

Peebs
11-01-2003, 06:23 PM
I just did my transaction via paypal.
I'm the one from Oceanside NY. :D


On a side note I pulled into a 7-11 today. The white pickup next to me had the LARGE Dolphins logo on his cab window and when I walked inside the dude was decked out in a Dolphins visor and t-shirt :D It's nice to see a Dolphins fan in Jetshell land. So he was pulling out as I was getting to my car. I yelled to him to look at my license plate (I have a Dolphins frame) and we bonded for a small millisecond.....it was beautiful man.
BECAUSE at MNF there is ONE other Phins fan (wearing a Taylor jersey) in the bar besides me and he once again played pinball the entire night instead of watching the game :rolleyes:

JPhinfan86
11-02-2003, 02:14 AM
The cool thing about being an Iowa Finfan is if you meet another Finfan they are as die-hard as I am. The whole package......decked out, showing our pride. Up here you'll see alot of KC, Minnesota, Chicago and some Rams. Most of them don't give a sh*t if their team wins or loses whereas we go ape sh*t lol.

Peebs
11-02-2003, 10:49 AM
Oh don't get me wrong. At the Giants game we Phins fans were representing. :cool: And most of us that sat near each other even though we didn't know each other during the game bonded. :tongue:
But around here most people are Giants or Jets fans. My MNF crew consists of 2 Giants fans (except Mo's cousin who is a Dolphins fan and shows up when the Phins are on MNF) and 1 Jets fan (he's adorable but still a Jets fan
:rolleyes: ). I'm the "different" one and get picked on all the time. :rolleyes: I always get the "Why did you become a Miami fan" question all the time.

dolfan06
11-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Peebs
Oh don't get me wrong. At the Giants game we Phins fans were representing. :cool: And most of us that sat near each other even though we didn't know each other during the game bonded. :tongue:
But around here most people are Giants or Jets fans. My MNF crew consists of 2 Giants fans (except Mo's cousin who is a Dolphins fan and shows up when the Phins are on MNF) and 1 Jets fan (he's adorable but still a Jets fan
:rolleyes: ). I'm the "different" one and get picked on all the time. :rolleyes: I always get the "Why did you become a Miami fan" question all the time. you should have seen the representation in phoenix, you would have thought it was a dolphin home game!:D

Dolfan0025
11-03-2003, 07:59 AM
How does the finheaven shirt look like?anybody have a photo of it?

Scrap
11-03-2003, 08:32 AM
Try this:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18484&highlight=finheaven+tshirt

Dolfan0025
11-03-2003, 10:35 AM
it would be cool if it said www.finheaven.com on it with the 2 dolphins on both sides and a football on the bottom?

Thanxs Scrappy wheres shaggy?:drinker:

Scrap
11-03-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan0025
it would be cool if it said www.finheaven.com on it with the 2 dolphins on both sides and a football on the bottom?

Thanxs Scrappy wheres shaggy?:drinker:

No problem.

LoXiN
11-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by JAKE91
WHAT TYPE OF CREEPY JETS FANS WOULD VANDALIZE SOMEONE'S CAR JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD ANOTHER TEAM'S STICKER ON IT?

OR ARE YOU JUST PLAIN PARANOID?

ARE YOU THE GAL MARRIED TO THE GUY WHO DOESN'T DRINK OR LIKE SPORTS?:lol:



:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

My mom would. God help her. shes a jets fan.

njfinfan
11-06-2003, 03:41 PM
I mean this in the nicest way, Lox, but sucks to be you with a mom who's a Jets fan. Although kinda sucks to be me too cause my entire family are Dallas fans. And they live in South Florida - go figure?!

dolfan06
11-06-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by njfinfan
I mean this in the nicest way, Lox, but sucks to be you with a mom who's a Jets fan. Although kinda sucks to be me too cause my entire family are Dallas fans. And they live in South Florida - go figure?! i'm lucky, my son, wife, nephew and his wife and her brother are all finfans!;)

Scrap
11-09-2003, 12:45 AM
I just got the sticker. It looks nice.

dolfan06
11-09-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Scrappy
I just got the sticker. It looks nice. ........................i think i'm gonna mug the mailman. AJ told me he sent it last week!:D

Scrap
11-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Your a little further away than me. It'll probably be Monday or Tuesday.

dolfan06
11-09-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
Your a little further away than me. It'll probably be Monday or Tuesday. i hope so!;)

Scrap
11-10-2003, 04:30 PM
I'm excited. My fiance' just called me at work, and said my shirt has arrived.

dolfan06
11-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
I'm excited. My fiance' just called me at work, and said my shirt has arrived. the shirts are cool, i've had one for over a year now. wore it at the FIN/SD game!;)

Baz
11-10-2003, 05:42 PM
I got my decal a few days ago. Very nice......:up:

dolfan06
11-11-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
I got my decal a few days ago. Very nice......:up: i still haven't gotten mine, and i don't think there is any mail today, being veterans day and all!

dolfan06
11-12-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i still haven't gotten mine, and i don't think there is any mail today, being veterans day and all! maybe today!;)

Scrap
11-12-2003, 01:05 PM
Good luck to ya'. I hope you get it.

Peebs
11-12-2003, 10:03 PM
I'm sorry I forgot to post that I got mine on Saturday. :D I'm putting it on the window as soon as I wash the car.

Talk about fans of other teams that live in So. Florida. Saturday night I was at "Hogs and Heffers" and met a guy from Miami (a fiiiiiine looking specimen too). So I say "OMG I'm a phins fan" and guess what he turned out to be....
A Jills fan :rolleyes:
But a fiiiiiiine lookin Jills fan from Miami.....

Scrap
11-13-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Peebs
I'm sorry I forgot to post that I got mine on Saturday. :D I'm putting it on the window as soon as I wash the car.

Talk about fans of other teams that live in So. Florida. Saturday night I was at "Hogs and Heffers" and met a guy from Miami (a fiiiiiine looking specimen too). So I say "OMG I'm a phins fan" and guess what he turned out to be....
A Jills fan :rolleyes:
But a fiiiiiiine lookin Jills fan from Miami.....

Quit slumming, and meet you a good Dolfan.:lol: :jk:

dolfan06
11-13-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Scrappy


Quit slumming, and meet you a good Dolfan.:lol: :jk: got my decal. soon as it quits raining, i'll wash the window and put it on!:D

Scrap
11-13-2003, 11:48 AM
Great! Looks nice huh?

dolfan06
11-13-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Scrappy
Great! Looks nice huh? i think so, that dolphin was a nice touch. different from the regular one!;)

dolfan06
11-13-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think so, that dolphin was a nice touch. different from the regular one!;) couldn't wait for it to stop raining, so i washed one window and put it on anyway!;)

Peebs
11-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy


Quit slumming, and meet you a good Dolfan.:lol: :jk:

your right, Hogs and Heffers is definately slumming it! :lol:

dolfan06
11-14-2003, 11:51 AM
my wife is a dolfan, been with her almost 37 years!