PDA

View Full Version : a rarer sighting than Jesus....

TerryTate
10-31-2003, 04:52 AM
A BILLS FAN POSSIBLY GROWS A PAIR
Associated Press

FINHEAVEN.COM - Apparently there has been a "3W" sighting on the message board. If 3W shows up and is scared of his own shadow, this means 8 more games of mediocrity that even the cross-town college team known as the "Buffalo Bulls" couldnt even match. For three weeks or so, the Smack Forum was nothing but dolphin fans reclaiming their territory from the god-awful Buffalo Bills Fans who were talking all sorts of trash prior to the 17-7 victory where the score doesn't do it justice. The bills got their azz kicked that game, and now that 3W has shown up, there is someone to talk trash to.....this is proof that 3W grew a pair, although he is not too bright, which probably means they may be just a small pair, since he attempts to talk smack when his team has been smacked down by not only the Miami Dolphins, but just about every team since. :lol:

3W
10-31-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
A BILLS FAN POSSIBLY GROWS A PAIR

Thanxs for updating us...most of us don't have that upclose and personal view like you have.:eek::roflmao::roflmao:

although he is not too bright, which probably means they may be just a small pair

Don't make that assumption based on your mentality and those two little shrunken BB-sized nads that you're still waiting on to drop.:rolleyes::roflmao::roflmao::www:

he attempts to talk smack when his team has been smacked down by not only the Miami Dolphins, but just about every team since. :lol:

The beauty of it is, on my worst day, I could still come in here with only my C-game and still smack most of you down and make you walk out of here with that same hollow feeling reminiscent of last year when the Patsies knocked you out of the playoffs in yet another predictable meltdown.:rolleyes::www: