PDA

View Full Version : Shanahan, Gruden, Cowher

GeauxFinns3705
09-22-2009, 01:44 PM
All out there...all probably want to get back in the game. We either need to get one of them or find us someone else who can coach.

If last nights game showed us anything...I mean anything at all...it revealed that Sparano is not the answer. He is not up to the task.

Cowher probably wants the Carolina job and will probably get it since the Panthers suck. Shanahan will need a GM...he cannot be trusted to pick defensive players. But otherwise, there is nothing wrong with him.

I wonder if Pete Carroll wants back in the Pro game? USC has got to be boring him to tears. He took NE to the playoffs as their HC.

Right now, I am longing for the good days of Dave Wannstedt. This is not where I thought we would be two years into this thing...

And next year, JT will be gone and JP will be on his last leg. This is not good for Miami, folks.

I hated Gruden when he was with Tampa, but anything is better than this. This is pathetic. Sparano is unacceptable.

Yamilo
09-22-2009, 01:46 PM
I thought some people were taking it too far but you my friend are just asking for Sparano's head WAYYYYYY too soon. Relax, it's not time yet.

Miami 13
09-22-2009, 01:47 PM
All out there...all probably want to get back in the game. We either need to get one of them or find us someone else who can coach.

If last nights game showed us anything...I mean anything at all...it revealed that Sparano is not the answer. He is not up to the task.

Cowher probably wants the Carolina job and will probably get it since the Panthers suck. Shanahan will need a GM...he cannot be trusted to pick defensive players. But otherwise, there is nothing wrong with him.

I wonder if Pete Carroll wants back in the Pro game? USC has got to be boring him to tears. He took NE to the playoffs as their HC.

Right now, I am longing for the good days of Dave Wannstedt. This is not where I thought we would be two years into this thing...

And next year, JT will be gone and JP will be on his last leg. This is not good for Miami, folks.

I hated Gruden when he was with Tampa, but anything is better than this. This is pathetic. Sparano is unacceptable.
Are you serious? This is a joke thread right?

LVFinsFan
09-22-2009, 01:49 PM
really?
REALLY?

PerfectFinz72
09-22-2009, 01:50 PM
The internet and message boards ruin sports. You get over reactionary fans who can throw up whatever they want and we have to read it. So the guy went 11-5 last year and won a division title in his first season. And now he is 0-2 to start his 2nd season and he's not the answer?!?!? I don't even know what to say anymore.

Does anyone else realize the reason why this team will struggle is because of the lack of talent at key positions and not because the coaching is failing?

jwBFLO
09-22-2009, 01:50 PM
You can have whoever the Bills don't take. I wouold add Billick to the Buffalo Wish list.

Of course you can take Jauron if you want to see how to blow games... Last night was a good showing for the fish. Didn't finish but it was a good showing just the same.

Is camarillo hurt?

alan huber
09-22-2009, 02:44 PM
your a terrible terrible, fan , the typical fragile fan who doesnt really love the team...

GeauxFinns3705
09-22-2009, 02:58 PM
I thought some people were taking it too far but you my friend are just asking for Sparano's head WAYYYYYY too soon. Relax, it's not time yet.

You wanna bet me that this team doesnt make the playoffs? I have been sounding the alarm since the crappy performance in the TB game. This team sucks.

Forget the record...look at how bad the strategy was on the last drives of both halves. Thats coaching. But by all means, waste two more years waiting to find out for yourself what I am telling you now. You'll see.

GeauxFinns3705
09-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Are you serious? This is a joke thread right?

I am Super Serial.

Sparano sucks. Just look at him. Just listen to him. Just watch this team the rest of the season lose game after game after game. You too will see.

GeauxFinns3705
09-22-2009, 03:00 PM
really?
REALLY?

Really. REALLY. Its true. Its TRUE.

GeauxFinns3705
09-22-2009, 03:02 PM
You can have whoever the Bills don't take. I wouold add Billick to the Buffalo Wish list.

Of course you can take Jauron if you want to see how to blow games... Last night was a good showing for the fish. Didn't finish but it was a good showing just the same.

Is camarillo hurt?

I should have added Billick to the list. Hes better than we have now. "Put your headphones on and listen to him Michael!"

Hell, Wannstedt is better than what we have now.

Remember, DW actually won a playoff game his first year. Better than TS.

GeauxFinns3705
09-22-2009, 03:04 PM
your a terrible terrible, fan , the typical fragile fan who doesnt really love the team...

Oh really, Mr Fan Police man? Can you please read me my "fan rights" so I know whats ok and whats not okay? Is it okay to say Pennington played poorly? Would that make me still a good fan? Can I say that Gerbil Wilson isnt good? Would I still be a good fan? Please tell me Fan Police Man. I really want to know..

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2: