PDA

View Full Version : Thong of the week



Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

WestPhish
12-09-2003, 10:01 AM
In the spirit of the thread

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_9_2003-1.jpg

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
In the spirit of the thread

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_9_2003-1.jpg this just reminded me, along with my stomach growling, i haven't had my breakfast yet!;)

WestPhish
12-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
this just reminded me, along with my stomach growling, i haven't had my breakfast yet!;)

After that looking too much at that shot, it's not my stomach that is growling;)

dolfan06
12-09-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish


After that looking too much at that shot, it's not my stomach that is growling;) i know what ya mean!;)

Boone
12-09-2003, 06:34 PM
It's not a thong...but I like it! ;)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Boone
It's not a thong...but I like it! ;)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif who wouldn't !;)

DeDolfan
12-10-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Boone
It's not a thong...but I like it! ;)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

my lord, who wouldn't ??? :confused: :confused:

:lol: :lol:

dolfan06
12-10-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by DeDolfan


my lord, who wouldn't ??? :confused: :confused:

:lol: :lol: i've been naughty, wish she'd punish me like the bear!:D

WestPhish
12-10-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i've been naughty, wish she'd punish me like the bear!:D

Sit on teddy!:evil: :tongueout:

DeDolfan
12-10-2003, 05:53 PM
When she bent over, DD took over.............................................

:evil: :D :D

WestPhish
12-12-2003, 10:36 AM
Just to keep this thread up.....;)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_12_2003-1.jpg

DeDolfan
12-12-2003, 11:03 AM
Thanks alot !!! Now I can't go to work cuz I'm tooooooooo worked up !!! :lol: :lol:

Scrap
12-12-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by WestPhish
Just to keep this thread up.....;)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_12_2003-1.jpg Good gracious, that's nice!!!!:D I had to make sure to quote you, so the pic would come up again.:D

DeDolfan
12-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Yea, no wonder ROUND was "invented" !!! :lol:

DeDolfan
12-12-2003, 05:55 PM
http://www.bikinisublime.com/galeriea/tee-shirt/imagepages/tee0010.html

DeDolfan
12-12-2003, 06:05 PM
http://www.bikinisublime.com/galeriea/string/imagepages/string0004.html

http://www.bikinisublime.com/galeriea/string/imagepages/string0003.html

DeDolfan
12-12-2003, 06:23 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

MarinoFan4Life
12-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i've been naughty, wish she'd punish me like the bear!:D

Yeah... that'd be nice....

dolfan06
12-12-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
http://www.bikinisublime.com/galeriea/string/imagepages/string0004.html

http://www.bikinisublime.com/galeriea/string/imagepages/string0003.html soooo, browsing the internet has a different meaning for you!:rolleyes:

Prime Time
12-13-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
soooo, browsing the internet has a different meaning for you!:rolleyes:

:lol: :roflmao:

WestPhish
12-14-2003, 10:02 AM
I am browsing this one


http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_14_2003-1.jpg

DeDolfan
12-14-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
soooo, browsing the internet has a different meaning for you!:rolleyes:

Why of COURSE !! How 'bout you?? :lol:

DeDolfan
12-14-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by WestPhish
I am browsing this one


http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_14_2003-1.jpg

i know, disGUSting, ain't it ??!! :D

DeDolfan
12-14-2003, 11:20 AM
http:/www.everymansfantasy.com/images/EMFantoinettbB10.jpg

(sorry, the tags won't post right for some reason)

dolfan06
12-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
http:/www.everymansfantasy.com/images/EMFantoinettbB10.jpg

(sorry, the tags won't post right for some reason) says the page is missing. you've been busy this week haven't you!;) :D

Bling
12-14-2003, 07:44 PM
Could somebody post some pics of Dalene Kurtis? :D

DeDolfan
12-15-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by blingbling2334
Could somebody post some pics of Dalene Kurtis? :D

HAPPY now??!! ;)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/dalenekurtis04-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/04/dalenekurtis11-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/dalenekurtis15-1.jpg

DeDolfan
12-15-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
says the page is missing. you've been busy this week haven't you!;) :D

Gee, i don't know what happened. but yup, busy weekend, about as busy as today !!! :lol:

WestPhish
12-15-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by DeDolfan


HAPPY now??!! ;)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/dalenekurtis04-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/04/dalenekurtis11-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/dalenekurtis15-1.jpg


That is it!:fire: ...my day is ruined, now I won't be able to concentrate at work. Thanks a lot!:tongue:

DeDolfan
12-15-2003, 11:36 AM
Glad to be of help !!!!!!!! :evil: :D

BigFinFan
12-15-2003, 05:24 PM
For your viewing pleasure:

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2129Soccer_Thong.jpg

BigFinFan
12-15-2003, 05:25 PM
More -

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2129Perfect_Thong.jpg

BigFinFan
12-15-2003, 05:26 PM
Yea Baby!

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2129Karen_Mcdougal-_Thong.jpg

BigFinFan
12-15-2003, 05:27 PM
Thick Thong!

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2129Great_Thong.jpg

BigFinFan
12-15-2003, 05:28 PM
Blue Thong

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2129Blue_thong.jpg

BigFinFan
12-15-2003, 05:30 PM
You Are Welcome!!

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2129Pink_thong.jpg

WestPhish
12-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by BigFinFan
You Are Welcome!!

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2129Pink_thong.jpg

:hail:
:cp:

DeDolfan
12-15-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by BigFinFan
For your viewing pleasure:

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/2129Soccer_Thong.jpg

Wow, woulkd I like to sucker,,,,,,,err, I mean play soccer!!!! :lol: :lol:

1972
12-15-2003, 06:49 PM
this is the best thread ever.

dolfan06
12-15-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by 1972
this is the best thread ever. man, you can say that again!;)

TerryTate
12-16-2003, 03:40 AM
OMG

(tries hard not to go to bathroom to get TP)

WestPhish
12-16-2003, 01:56 PM
Ok, no thongs here...but note, there is more oil on her than in all of Saudi Arabia.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_16_2003-1.jpg

dolfan06
12-16-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
Ok, no thongs here...but note, there is more oil on her than in all of Saudi Arabia.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_16_2003-1.jpg too muscular!:rolleyes:

1972
12-16-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
too muscular!:rolleyes:

would you prefer fat and sloppy?

dolfan06
12-16-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by 1972


would you prefer fat and sloppy? no, but i wouldn't want those thighs squeezin my brains out my ears either!:tongue:

SuavePhin
12-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
no, but i wouldn't want those thighs squeezin my brains out my ears either!:tongue:


Oh come on, if your head was sqeezed between her legs with all that oil you would be flying up like a 4th of July firework :lol:

TerryTate
12-17-2003, 12:41 AM
thats too muscular? I would do more than hit it....that pic is amazing...

DeDolfan
12-17-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
no, but i wouldn't want those thighs squeezin my brains out my ears either!:tongue:

WoW !! What a WAY to go !!!! :lol:

WestPhish
12-17-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
too muscular!:rolleyes:

She can squeeze whatever she wants from me. Even my brains coming out of my ears might feel good with her. :drool:

Boone
12-18-2003, 01:12 AM
ENJOY!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Muck
12-18-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Boone
ENJOY!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif


How about this?? :evil:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

That's right, she's in Muck's kitchen. :tongue:

WestPhish
12-18-2003, 01:35 PM
and the lord said....let there be thongs...


http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/mayraveronica_behind_92-1.jpg

Boone
12-18-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Muck


How about this?? :evil:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

That's right, she's in Muck's kitchen. :tongue: WoW! :eek:

Could you PM me a link to that pic...I'd love to see more of her! :D

1972
12-18-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
and the lord said....let there be thongs...


http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/mayraveronica_behind_92-1.jpg

Holy crap! This thread just gets better and better.

DeDolfan
12-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Boone
ENJOY!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

OH yeah, go oN with it, dawg !!!! :jawdrop:


:mdfin:

Bling
12-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Chloe Jones

Peebs
12-18-2003, 10:44 PM
I wore these for MNF. They lost. Gonna burn the thong now, they're unlucky

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Boone
12-18-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
I wore these for MNF. They lost. Gonna burn the thong now, they're unlucky

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif Let me have 'em! :tongue2:

Muck
12-18-2003, 11:33 PM
Those are naughty. They make me thing of naughty things.

Muck
12-18-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Boone
WoW! :eek:

Could you PM me a link to that pic...I'd love to see more of her! :D

I only took that one pic.....right after she got that badazz tat on her leg. :tongue:

Boone
12-18-2003, 11:49 PM
Thong heaven! :cool:

http://www.djbigsteve.com/gallery/thong?&page=3

Enjoy!

Muck
12-19-2003, 12:06 AM
More to the point......:D

http://www.djbigsteve.com/gallery/album93

OMG....Jeremy Shockey is hitting Vida!! Being Jeremy Shockey doesn't suck.

bigbry
12-19-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Muck


How about this?? :evil:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

That's right, she's in Muck's kitchen. :tongue:

Hey Blitz, teach her how to grip the table.


BB

WestPhish
12-19-2003, 10:55 AM
This rear end is autographed.....after all, I am famous...:lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_19_2003-1.jpg

DeDolfan
12-19-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Boone
Let me have 'em! :tongue2:

I wouldn't want'em at all!! Unless Peebs wuz in'em !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Com'on, Baby !!! :goof:

Bling
12-19-2003, 08:46 PM
Aria Giovanni is a f**king babe.

Peebs
12-19-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan


I wouldn't want'em at all!! Unless Peebs wuz in'em !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Com'on, Baby !!! :goof:

I'm trying to figure out what Boone wants them for....:eek:

Kinky.

Boone
12-19-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Peebs


I'm trying to figure out what Boone wants them for....:eek:

Kinky. :biggrin:

DeDolfan
12-20-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Peebs


I'm trying to figure out what Boone wants them for....:eek:

Kinky.

Well, Baby, ya know Boone !!! :goof: :lol:

TerryTate
12-21-2003, 03:33 AM
Best babe pic ever....

WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED...NO VISIBLE "PARTS" BUT I DONT ADVISE YOU CLICK ON THIS IF YOU ARE AT WORK...

http://www.rock103.com/bod/z/oct30.jpg

Also, I am on a college football forum and we are talking about how much of an @$$ the TCU Horned Frogs are coming off being, so needless to say, a TCU fan wanted to apologize, so he left this thread in appreciation....WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED AS WELL...

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=33&t=1629

TerryTate
12-21-2003, 03:34 AM
You guys will bow down to me after looking at those pics in the preceding post...i know it...

Baz
12-21-2003, 04:00 AM
That chick in your first picture has too big of breasts for my taste. There were quite a few hotties in that second link though......

1972
12-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
That chick in your first picture has too big of breasts for my taste.

do those words belong together in the same sentence? i don't think so.

DolphinDevil28
12-21-2003, 07:53 PM
I can't believe you just said that Baz.

Boone
12-22-2003, 11:37 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Muck
12-23-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN


http://www.rock103.com/bod/z/oct30.jpg



Dude, I think that's a Paul Reed Smith. I'll take that guitar over the woman 10 out of 10 times.

DeDolfan
12-23-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Muck


Dude, I think that's a Paul Reed Smith. I'll take that guitar over the woman 10 out of 10 times.

Damn, Muck! Why don't ya just say that yer gay or som'n? But passing THAT up 10 outta 10 times' got me thinking !!! :lol: :lol: :goof:

WestPhish
12-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Too much talk....time for some more thongs :D

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_22_2003-1.jpg

Prime Time
12-23-2003, 08:06 PM
WHats wrong Baz? Not man enough for all that? :tongue:

TerryTate
12-24-2003, 01:36 AM
omg someone restrain me from punching some sense into Muck.. :lol:

minus
12-24-2003, 02:40 AM
This thread should live on forever.

DeDolfan
12-24-2003, 07:49 PM
Oh, it will!! TRUST me !! :lol:

Prime Time
12-24-2003, 11:22 PM
Muck you are GHEY. :lol: :jk:

Sir Charles
12-25-2003, 02:44 AM
:cpatch:

Snickersbps
12-25-2003, 01:39 PM
here's the back...
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
and here's the front(so you can picture her while you're...errr...nevermind :D)
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Sir Charles
12-25-2003, 06:35 PM
WOW :cp:

DeDolfan
12-26-2003, 11:52 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DeDolfan
12-26-2003, 11:54 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DeDolfan
12-26-2003, 11:56 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DeDolfan
12-26-2003, 11:58 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DeDolfan
12-26-2003, 11:59 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TerryTate
12-26-2003, 01:31 PM
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp:

Prime Time
12-27-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Snickersbps
here's the back...
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
and here's the front(so you can picture her while you're...errr...nevermind :D)
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

OUCH! What is her screenname :eek:

Muck
12-27-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
omg someone restrain me from punching some sense into Muck.. :lol:

$2000+ guitar > slutty woman.

$2000+ guitar attracts more women. Makes the panties come down. ;)

Muck
12-27-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Snickersbps
here's the back...
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
and here's the front(so you can picture her while you're...errr...nevermind :D)
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

SCREEN NAME.......NOW.

Boone
12-28-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif :eek: DAAAAAAMN!!! :eek:

Boone
12-28-2003, 12:46 AM
nice website....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TerryTate
12-28-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Muck


$2000+ guitar > slutty woman.

$2000+ guitar attracts more women. Makes the panties come down. ;)

Muck, if i could have her for a lifetime over a guitar id take her any day....

Muck
12-28-2003, 01:10 AM
You don't even know the airbrush queen and you want to spend a lifetime with her. :rofl:

Nah, I'd take the guitar and get a better woman...or women ;) with naturally big t*ts that won't look funny in old age.

I got it all figured out. :D

TerryTate
12-28-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

THats an interesting collection of "toys" she has around her :lol:

DeDolfan
12-28-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Boone
:eek: DAAAAAAMN!!! :eek:


LOL !!! Kinda makes ya wanna go :jawdrop:

dean_siu
12-28-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN


THats an interesting collection of "toys" she has around her :lol:

Those are all for foot massages and such...when you wear high heels like that, your feet get to be sore....get your mind out of the gutter! :lol:

DeDolfan
12-28-2003, 06:58 PM
I'll start massaging her feet with my tongue first !!! ;)

WestPhish
12-29-2003, 02:04 PM
In the subject of tongues, mine just hit the floor with this one

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_29_2003-1.jpg

DeDolfan
12-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN


THats an interesting collection of "toys" she has around her :lol:

What can I say ?????

She's just thinking of me !! :D :D

DeDolfan
12-29-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
In the subject of tongues, mine just hit the floor with this one

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2003/12/12_29_2003-1.jpg

NICE aaaaaaaass!! :lol:

DeDolfan
12-29-2003, 05:55 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DeDolfan
12-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Daaaaaaamn, didn't know she'd like it THAT big !!

:lol:

DeDolfan
12-30-2003, 02:07 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DeDolfan
12-30-2003, 02:09 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

The_Philster
12-30-2003, 09:53 PM
damn...I gotta stop coming here but damn :jawdrop:

Sir Charles
12-31-2003, 02:30 AM
awesome pick man

DeDolfan
12-31-2003, 09:43 AM
Yeah, disgustin', ain't it !!! :lol:

Justasportsfan
12-31-2003, 11:02 AM
:up:

DeDolfan
12-31-2003, 01:03 PM
AAAaaaah, nothing opened up! :(

TerryTate
12-31-2003, 01:13 PM
I saw it :)

Prime Time
01-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Muck


SCREEN NAME.......NOW.

I want the screenname too!!! WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!

Prime Time
01-01-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Snickersbps
here's the back...
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
and here's the front(so you can picture her while you're...errr...nevermind :D)
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Snickers since you always make fun of me in the gaming forum, then give me her s/n and we will call it even. :) Think of it as a New Year's Present ;)

Muck
01-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Her name's Amanda. And she snores. ;)

Prime Time
01-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Muck, I did not ask that. I asked for her screenname, you loser. :lol: :jk:

0wN3D!!!

Boone
01-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif :eek: DOUBLE DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! :eek:

Muck
01-02-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Muck, I did not ask that. I asked for her screenname, you loser. :lol: :jk:

0wN3D!!!

#1 you missed the joke. #2 I wasn't even addressing you.

You've got a long way to go, buddy. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Prime Time
01-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Muck


#1 you missed the joke. #2 I wasn't even addressing you.

You've got a long way to go, buddy. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:lol: I got the joke (If thats what you call it) and it sucked!

Secondly, I like UM, while you like FSU...I think you should switch our names on that picture.

Muck = OwN3D agaiN!!!!!

Muck
01-02-2004, 02:18 PM
WTF are you talking about?? I'm a Miami fan. And in this thread, I'm Vince Wilfork to your Leon Washington.

Son, you don't want me to start really killing you. You've already been pwned in chat and in several Lounge threads. :lol:

Prime Time
01-02-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Muck
WTF are you talking about?? I'm a Miami fan. And in this thread, I'm Vince Wilfork to your Leon Washington.

Son, you don't want me to start really killing you. You've already been pwned in chat and in several Lounge threads. :lol:

pwnder??? I have been pwned???? Looks like you need to go back to Kindergarden and learn your Os. OwN3D!!!!!!

Muck
01-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Dude, it's slang. Part of 1337. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

SuavePhin
01-02-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time


pwnder??? I have been pwned???? Looks like you need to go back to Kindergarden and learn your Os. OwN3D!!!!!!


Prime dude, face it you are pwned by Muck, for cryin out loud he became Finheaven's punt yardage leader in one day in chat booting you :lol:

Boone
01-02-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif :eek: TRIPLE DAAAAAAAMN!!! :eek:

Wakey
01-03-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Boone
:eek: TRIPLE DAAAAAAAMN!!! :eek:

If yall like Molly I can post her all day!

Better yet, here is a link

MOD: Terry Tate just brought the pain!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Violation of the TOS - No links to partial nudity please

::edit:: My Bad... fuggin newbe :evil:

DeDolfan
01-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Wakey


If yall like Molly I can post her all day!

Better yet, here is a link

MOD: Terry Tate just brought the pain!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Violation of the TOS - No links to partial nudity please

Geez, I didn't see it b4 it wuz "MODed"!!
PM it to me it would would please!! ;)

Justasportsfan
01-03-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
AAAaaaah, nothing opened up! :( it was in bitmap. Here's the jpeg.

DeDolfan
01-03-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by justafan
it was in bitmap. Here's the jpeg.

Thanks !! 2004......... a nice ROUND number !! :lol:

Prime Time
01-03-2004, 08:16 PM
I saw it :)

Sir Charles
01-04-2004, 12:04 AM
:rockon:

WestPhish
01-04-2004, 08:37 PM
If only all UPS drivers looked like her.....

P4E
01-04-2004, 09:34 PM
OMG have I got a package for her!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prime Time
01-05-2004, 12:41 AM
I am telling Peebs what you just said Phan4ever. You are gonna get it now!!!! Oh wait....you will probably lose it. No more Peebs for you. :lol:

DeDolfan
01-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by WestPhish
If only all UPS drivers looked like her.....

TRUST me, they don't !! At least not in our building anyway !!!

;) ;) :lol: :lol:

DeDolfan
01-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
OMG have I got a package for her!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAWD, sure hope it ain't all busted up and twisted like the one Ace ventura delivered!! :lol:

finattic79
01-05-2004, 06:19 PM
She could bust up my package while delivering it to me, and you wouldn't here any complaints from me, as long as she had that uniform on.

P4E
01-05-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
I am telling Peebs what you just said Phan4ever. You are gonna get it now!!!! Oh wait....you will probably lose it. No more Peebs for you. :lol:

I'm sorry, my mistake. I thought that WAS Peebs. :D

WestPhish
01-07-2004, 09:51 AM
More fun for the week....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_7_2004-1.jpg

DeDolfan
01-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Her shirt is too WRINKLED???????

:D

The_Philster
01-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
Her shirt is too WRINKLED???????

:D


So what are you saying? Someone should take it off? :D

DeDolfan
01-08-2004, 11:57 AM
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

WestPhish
01-08-2004, 02:35 PM
More thong eye candy...


http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_8_2004-1.jpg

dolfan06
01-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
Her shirt is too WRINKLED???????

:D oh yeah, she is wearing a shirt. i didn't notice at first, my mind was preoccupied!;) :evil:

Snickersbps
01-09-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Muck


SCREEN NAME.......NOW.


LOL

sorry guys im not an avid thong thread viewer so i didnt know it was being asked for :D

but on that note I must say no, she was mad enough when my friends got her screenname of my comp and messaged her.

that booty=all mine (and her bf's, but i dont mind lookin if shes showin!!!)

WestPhish
01-09-2004, 05:19 PM
More thonged posteriors....I think I exeeded my quota for the week...ahhh...what the heck

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_9_2004-1.jpg

Muck
01-09-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Snickersbps

LOL

sorry guys im not an avid thong thread viewer so i didnt know it was being asked for :D

but on that note I must say no, she was mad enough when my friends got her screenname of my comp and messaged her.

that booty=all mine (and her bf's, but i dont mind lookin if shes showin!!!)

Well it looks like somebody just earned himself a week's ban. :tongue:

dolfan06
01-09-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Muck


Well it looks like somebody just earned himself a week's ban. :tongue: who?:confused:

Prime Time
01-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Snickers for not giving us that girl's screenname ... :lol: Muck was just kidding though. :lol:

dolfan06
01-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Snickers for not giving us that girl's screenname ... :lol: Muck was just kidding though. :lol: WOW, muck was KIDDING, what a scoop!:D ;)

WestPhish
01-15-2004, 10:00 AM
bump!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_15_2004-1.jpg

Prime Time
01-15-2004, 06:52 PM
There we go :bravo:

dolfan06
01-15-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
There we go :bravo: anybody notice how many views this has compared to the cleavage thread, i guess we know where everybodys mind is at, below the belt!:D

Jaj
01-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Gotta remember this was made a while before the cleavage thread though.

dolfan06
01-16-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Jaj
Gotta remember this was made a while before the cleavage thread though. the clevage thread was started 9/5, this was started 10/31.;)

Snickersbps
01-17-2004, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time
There we go :bravo:

PT, does your mom know you look at half naked women? A boy of your age shouldnt be looking at the pictures on this thread...maybe you should wait a few years



:D

WestPhish
01-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Thank you sir, may I have another!.....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_20_2004-1.jpg

WestPhish
01-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Bummer, season is over, no more thong appreciation members.:(
Maybe it's time to wrap this up

ohall
01-22-2004, 04:13 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_21_2004-2.jpg :hump:

BAM!

Oliver...

WestPhish
01-22-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by ohall
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_21_2004-2.jpg :hump:

BAM!

Oliver...

Nice, but where's the thong?

dolfan06
01-22-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
Thank you sir, may I have another!.....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_20_2004-1.jpg keep em comin westphish!;)

WestPhish
01-23-2004, 12:32 PM
Ok, don't get me started!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_21_2004-1.jpg

aquaattak
01-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Oh God!!!

<--hand trembling!!!

dolphan39
01-23-2004, 06:19 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
01-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
Ok, don't get me started!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_21_2004-1.jpg don't worry about, as long as you don't finish!:D

WestPhish
01-25-2004, 10:20 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_25_2004-1.jpg

The_Philster
01-25-2004, 03:23 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
01-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/01/1_25_2004-1.jpg now thats grade A!;)

WestPhish
01-26-2004, 11:07 AM
Oh my!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/1_26_2004-1.jpg

dolfan06
02-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
Oh my!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/1_26_2004-1.jpg i second it!;)

xiidaen
02-03-2004, 08:48 AM
I just found this thread. And now I'm proud to be an American. :)

DeDolfan
02-03-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by xiidaen
I just found this thread. And now I'm proud to be an American. :)

:allhail:


:lol:

WestPhish
02-03-2004, 04:13 PM
American or whatever....I am just proud

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/1_30_2004-1.jpg

Gonk
02-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Move over fellas:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image021-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image024-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image007-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image013-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image020-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image015-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image006-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image018-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image038-1.jpg

dolfan06
02-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Gonk
Move over fellas:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image021-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image024-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image007-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image013-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image020-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image015-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image006-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image018-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/image038-1.jpg whoa!:rolleyes:

ohall
02-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Bless you GONK, bless you! :D

Oliver...

Boone
02-03-2004, 11:57 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/5_14_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/5_17_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/5_21_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/5_24_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/05/4_20_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/4_23_2003-1.jpg

dolfan06
02-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Boone
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/5_14_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/5_17_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/5_21_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/5_24_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/05/4_20_2003-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/4_23_2003-1.jpg this is getting to look like playboy south east!:D

Clumpy
02-04-2004, 10:03 AM
:cp:

dolfan06
02-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
:cp: to heck with the cap!:eek:

WestPhish
02-05-2004, 11:46 AM
cap this!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/2_5_2004-1.jpg

DeDolfan
02-05-2004, 12:41 PM
OK !!! :D

Mod note: Link deleted because it kicks out pop-ups

WestPhish
02-05-2004, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DeDolfan
[B]OK !!! :D

Mod note: Link deleted. See above.



Impressive, my young padawan..... :jedi:

DeDolfan
02-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish



Impressive, my young padawan..... :jedi:

Why thank you, but I have kids almost your age !!! :lol:

WestPhish
02-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan


Why thank you, but I have kids almost your age !!! :lol:

...and I have parents almost your age :lol:

DeDolfan
02-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish


...and I have parents almost your age :lol:


:D :D :D :D

Snickersbps
02-05-2004, 05:07 PM
got a nice popup with that last link...careful work people, its a red flag situation :D

dolfan06
02-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
cap this!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/2_5_2004-1.jpg how about a poke!:D

The_Philster
02-05-2004, 09:38 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/marshab32-1.jpg

Boone
02-08-2004, 07:21 PM
This is a MUST SEE!!! :D

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/attachment.php?s=&postid=411026

Boone
02-08-2004, 07:34 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Boone
02-08-2004, 07:36 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/w39_jpg-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/w21_jpg-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/w01_jpg-1.jpg

The_Philster
02-11-2004, 06:31 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/Lauren23-1.jpg

WestPhish
02-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Wow!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/2_16_2004-1.jpg

DeDolfan
02-16-2004, 02:15 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:D :D

WestPhish
02-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Just in case somebody is still looking at the thread.....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/2_19_2004-1.jpg

1972
02-19-2004, 03:30 PM
I check it every day. Keep up the fine work.:up:

P4E
02-19-2004, 05:56 PM
I never look at the lucious, scantily clad babes in this thread. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

The_Philster
02-22-2004, 11:32 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/siss04_may_mid_5-1.jpg

Boone
02-25-2004, 12:37 AM
:hitself:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WestPhish
02-25-2004, 10:22 AM
A twofer

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/2_25_2004-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/2_25_2004-2.jpg

DeDolfan
02-25-2004, 11:28 AM
Com'on, knock it off. I ain't had breakfast yet, but at least I know what I'd want on the menu !!! :lol: :lol:

dolphan39
02-25-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/02/siss04_may_mid_5-1.jpg :yes: that's what I want

The_Philster
02-28-2004, 05:07 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/08/Mary04-1.jpg

WestPhish
03-01-2004, 09:43 AM
My guardian angel.....


http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/03/3_1_2004-1.jpg

DeDolfan
03-01-2004, 11:44 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mod Note: YOU KNOW YOU CANT COME UP IN HERE AND POST LINKS THAT HAVE PORN PoP-UPS and NIPPAGE (see above "thong" picture)....yOU KNOW THAT BABY!

The_Philster
03-06-2004, 10:36 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/03/Anita23-1.jpg

DeDolfan
03-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mod Note: YOU KNOW YOU CANT COME UP IN HERE AND POST LINKS THAT HAVE PORN PoP-UPS and NIPPAGE (see above &quot;thong&quot; picture)....yOU KNOW THAT BABY!

How are we to know if it has pop-ups?
Please define "nippage".

TerryTate
03-06-2004, 01:55 PM
there was nippage on the banner ad above the picture

TerryTate
03-06-2004, 01:56 PM
nippage = breasts exposed, nipples shown...

DeDolfan
03-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by TerryTate
there was nippage on the banner ad above the picture

Oh, i remember. It wasn't a jpeg so I posted the whole link. Wasn't looking at the "other" stuff on it! Sorry !!:cry: :eek:

WestPhish
03-10-2004, 09:56 AM
No nippage here...all back




http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/03/3_10_2004-1.jpg

DeDolfan
03-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Almost some "clittage" tho !! :D :D :D

WestPhish
03-11-2004, 10:57 AM
A more natural look


http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/03/3_11_2004-1.jpg

WestPhish
03-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Just to keep the thread alive...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/03/3_27_2004-1.jpg

DeDolfan
03-29-2004, 11:01 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WestPhish
03-29-2004, 08:09 PM
Wow

DeDolfan
03-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Oh yeah??!! ;)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

BigFinFan
03-31-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
Oh yeah??!! ;)

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Nice Red X

BigFinFan
03-31-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by WestPhish
Wow


WOW!!!

DeDolfan
04-01-2004, 03:16 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Wish i had this on MY truck !!!! :D

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WestPhish
04-01-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan

Wish i had this on MY truck !!!! :D

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif [/B]

Wish my UPS driver looked like that. I think I have a package that needs delivering.:D

DeDolfan
04-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Really!! UPS has a monopoly on it and doesn'r EVEN know it !!!

:D :D :D :D

BigFinFan
04-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
Wish i had this on MY truck !!!! :D

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I would be ordering something EVERY DAY!

DeDolfan
04-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Let us NOT let it die !!! :D

http://www.rpfle.com/private/tww/tww04.html

4THand10
04-09-2004, 05:45 AM
Here's a hotty

Mod Note: Not safe for work

WestPhish
04-09-2004, 12:34 PM
More thong-ness

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/04/4_9_2004-1.jpg

4THand10
04-09-2004, 04:46 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mod: TOS Violation, no nippage allowed

4THand10
04-09-2004, 04:50 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

4THand10
04-12-2004, 03:22 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

4THand10
04-12-2004, 03:34 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

4THand10
04-12-2004, 03:35 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

4THand10
04-12-2004, 03:37 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

4THand10
04-12-2004, 03:39 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mod Note: Check the first post in this thread about what you can and can't post here, thats too much skin, although I enjoyed the picture:lol:

4THand10
04-12-2004, 03:41 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WestPhish
04-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by 4THand10
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Holy triceps Batman!:eek:

DeDolfan
04-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 4THand10
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mod Note: Check the first post in this thread about what you can and can't post here, thats too much skin, although I enjoyed the picture:lol:

"VIEWER NOTE" : Mods, when you remove any "distasteful" pictures, please PM or email them ALL to me so I may be able to "taste" them for myself as well. Thank you for your cooperation in advance !!


:evil: :evil: :D :D

WestPhish
04-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan


&quot;VIEWER NOTE&quot; : Mods, when you remove any &quot;distasteful&quot; pictures, please PM or email them ALL to me so I may be able to &quot;taste&quot; them for myself as well. Thank you for your cooperation in advance !!


:evil: :evil: :D :D

To quote Mel Brooks: "It's good to be the King."

DeDolfan
04-12-2004, 02:59 PM
:D :D

4THand10
04-13-2004, 12:59 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

4THand10
04-14-2004, 02:32 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/3271oso2-med.jpg

4THand10
04-14-2004, 02:46 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/327114f-med.jpg

TerryTate
04-14-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by 4THand10
http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/500/3271oso2-med.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/04/mx002884-1.jpg

WestPhish
04-15-2004, 08:54 AM
back...to the action ;)


http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/04/4_15_2004-1.jpg

DeDolfan
04-15-2004, 11:11 AM
Is this all YOU guys THINK about ???!!!

:D

WestPhish
04-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan
Is this all YOU guys THINK about ???!!!

:D

Errr...yes:o

DeDolfan
04-15-2004, 12:36 PM
:D :D :D :D