PDA

View Full Version : Ginn at safety

Dtronic
09-23-2009, 03:54 PM
That brillant post by the first time poster was a fantastic idea.

But I have one better!

Put Ginn at free safety!

Think about it:

1 Ginn hates contact so we don't have to worry about him rushing up to the line of scrimage and getting burnt. He will hang back near the endzone.

2 Ginn is great at disrupting passes. His hands are great at stopping catches.

3 Ginn has world class speed. He will be able to stay with the fastest recievers. Also since he hates contact, we never have to worry about pass interference.

3 Ginn is frequently mistaken as a wide reciever, so opposing qb's might get as confused as the fans here and actually throw to him. Of course he won't catch it, unless it sticks in his facemask bars, but neither will the other wide team's recievers.

4 Ginn falls down alot when the ball gets near him, so you know the other team will constantly trip over him. Maybe even causing a fumble.

5 He can't be worse than Wilson.

THE END

SpaceMountain16
09-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Well.....It couldn't be much worse than what we've got back there now.

ArmyFin7
09-23-2009, 04:15 PM
That brillant post by the first time poster was a fantastic idea.

But I have one better!

Put Ginn at free safety!

Think about it:

1 Ginn hates contact so we don't have to worry about him rushing up to the line of scrimage and getting burnt. He will hang back near the endzone.

2 Ginn is great at disrupting passes. His hands are great at stopping catches.

3 Ginn has world class speed. He will be able to stay with the fastest recievers. Also since he hates contact, we never have to worry about pass interference.

3 Ginn is frequently mistaken as a wide reciever, so opposing qb's might get as confused as the fans here and actually throw to him. Of course he won't catch it, unless it sticks in his facemask bars, but neither will the other wide team's recievers.

4 Ginn falls down alot when the ball gets near him, so you know the other team will constantly trip over him. Maybe even causing a fumble.

5 He can't be worse than Wilson.

THE END

And people tell me I'm an idiot....

Spiff
09-24-2009, 09:42 AM
I wonder why this has been moved to the SPAM folder. There is so much more crap going on on this board, I am not sure why this thread was singled out.

Dtronic
09-25-2009, 01:56 PM
I wonder why this has been moved to the SPAM folder. There is so much more crap going on on this board, I am not sure why this thread was singled out.

I'm not sure. I asked the same question and didn't get an answer.