PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Dolphins Draft discussion - Top 5 pick

electrolyte
09-28-2009, 12:59 PM
Dolphins will end up with a Top 5 pick in 2010's draft.

We need to start preparing and talking about who we are going to draft. We have pissed away so many picks on BUSTS. This has hurt our team and wasted away seasons.

So, with a top 5, or even a #2 or #3 overall pick coming to the Dolphins in 2010 draft, who do we pick?

Tim Tebow, QB
Colt McCoy, QB
Sam Bradford, QB
Eric Berry, SS
Dez Bryant, WR
Brandon Spikes, ILB
Taylor Mays, FS
Ndamukong Suh, DT

who ?

Howard Stern
09-28-2009, 01:04 PM
So, with a top 5, or even a #2 or #3 overall pick coming to the Dolphins in 2010 draft, who do we pick?

Tim Tebow
Colt McCoy
Sam Bradford
Eric Berry

This depends on how Henne does this year. If he looks vanilla and we see nothing impressive for the remainder of the season, i'd be happy with McCoy or Bradford. If Henne shows us something, Eric Berry would definitely address our S problem.

This, of course, is if we DO get a top 5 pick.

jonkruse
09-28-2009, 01:31 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the dolphins pick Tim Tebow in the first round, I will forever become an Ex-DolFan.

I DO think we need a franchise quarterback and he is not that. Eric Berry would be a dream come true, however.

electrolyte
09-28-2009, 01:48 PM
We need offense. I would like to see a QB or a WR.

cheyannefan
09-28-2009, 02:39 PM
I would go with Suh, the NT from Nebraska. The man is a beast and will shore up a lot of the problems with our defense. Ferguson is a good player but we need a NT that not only plugs up the run, but gets pass rush, while keeping the LB's free. Ferguson is getting old and Suh can become dominant.

bpackers13
09-28-2009, 02:42 PM
WR Brandon Shipley from Texas. Super Fast!!!!!!! Great Hands!!!!!!!!

RealDriscoll
09-28-2009, 02:47 PM
Jordan Shipley?

RealDriscoll
09-28-2009, 02:49 PM
There are only 6 guys for us to consider...

*Ndamukong Suh-DT-Nebraska
*Eric Berry-S-Tennessee
*Brandon Spikes-ILB-Florida
*Taylor Mays-S-USC
*Dez Bryant-WR-Oklahoma State
*Terrence Cody-DT-Alabama

bpackers13
09-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Jordan Shipley?
Yea, my bad. lol was thinking Brandon Spikes too. lol

RealDriscoll
09-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Suh would be my first choice...

WildPatWV
09-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Dez Bryant
Eric Berry
Suh

All those would be bigtime upgrades.

phishxhead
09-28-2009, 02:51 PM
If we have a top 5 pick we absolutely must pick a QB. I'm assuming that Henne will have had enough time this year to convince everyone of consequence that he is not the answer.

etsudolfan
09-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Eric Berry because our secondary sucks ballz

RealDriscoll
09-28-2009, 03:02 PM
I don't think our secondary sucks.. Eric Berry would be a great pick. With Berry, Vontae Davis, and Sean Smith I would argue we would have a great secondary

RealDriscoll
09-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Jason Ferguson is a free agent... Ndaukong Suh reminds me of aa quicker and stronger Haloti Ngata. This guy is going to be a monster...

Also keep an eye on Jerry Hughes for Round 2.....

j-off-her-doll
09-28-2009, 03:05 PM

*Eric Berry-S-Tennessee
*Taylor Mays-S-USC

I think Spikes might be a bit of a reach - assuming we're in the top 5, which I'm not willing to concede. I like Cody over Suh. Suh's a great athlete and a beast, but Cody is a very good athlete and a f ucking mountain - how I like my NT's. Berry could well be the best player in all of college football, and he might be too good to pass up, assuming he's there.

FinsGuy939
09-28-2009, 03:06 PM
I don't think our secondary sucks.. Eric Berry would be a great pick. With Berry, Vontae Davis, and Sean Smith I would argue we would have a great secondary

we have a winner

NRA
09-28-2009, 03:10 PM
if henne is poop by years end [and thats if we get to see him in at
least 8 games, less than that you cant evaluate well enough]. not
with the crap we have at wr and te.

NT: suh would be the choice also, but, our d-line is lights out right
now. there stuffing the run and its NO gimmik. unless that colapses
then NO to suh as our 1st round pic. solai is looking real good this
year so maybe he has arrived.

SAFETY: taylor mays. playmaker. big, strong fast. from a big school,
pro style defense and has a truck load of big time games he has played in.
he has been on national title teams. thats a good draft pic.

mays would be my choice if we go for a defensive player. and if parcells stays around,
we will.

eric berry is my second choice. if we drop a few spots past the top 7 [where mays
and berry will be long gone] then BRANDON SPIKES is the choice. our inside lb's
are tackle missing jokes who cant cover or blitz. depending on spikes year, he
may be worth taking higher if the 2 safetys are gone.

EARLY PICS AND F/A:

1. WR

2. S

3. ILB/OLB [taylor and or peazy will not be here next year so olb is a concern].

NOTE: a ferocius, cant miss pass rusher at DE or OLB is always
a premium. we have some guys, but all have big question marks.
you cant rule pass rusher out if one is there. but after the above mentioned,
the other positions can wait untill way later in the draft.

RealDriscoll
09-28-2009, 03:11 PM
I watched Brandon Spikes make 5 straight tackles for Florida on Saturday. This guy is Patrick Willis good

ZachThomas76
09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
This depends on how Henne does this year. If he looks vanilla and we see nothing impressive for the remainder of the season, i'd be happy with McCoy or Bradford. If Henne shows us something, Eric Berry would definitely address our S problem.

This, of course, is if we DO get a top 5 pick.

My only concern is, how do you properly evaluate Henne with nothing much at wr to work with? When teams can blitz him without much fear of getting burnt outside of Theodore.

ZachThomas76
09-28-2009, 03:13 PM
we have a winner

no we dont. I too would love Berry, but we dont have a great secondary. we have the POTENTIAL for one.

FinsGuy939
09-28-2009, 03:16 PM
no we dont. I too would love Berry, but we dont have a great secondary. we have the POTENTIAL for one.

You're right, sorry for getting ahead of myself. I am just VERY high on EB. It is an excellent foundation

ZachThomas76
09-28-2009, 03:17 PM
You're right, sorry for getting ahead of myself. I am just VERY high on EB. It is an excellent foundation

agreed. and a safety with some coverage skills would be a pleasant change. as much as i would love Berry, no secondary we put together is going to do much without consistent pass rush. NT and OLB I see as glaring needs, as well as ILB. LOL. this team is bad.

BigNastyDB13
09-28-2009, 03:22 PM
Put me in the Eric Berry camp if he's there. We desperately need playmakers and Berry is the best playmaker on that side. If he's gone I'll take Suh. If Tebow gets picked in the top 15 I'll be shocked and if it's by us then we're completely clueless.

ThunderDan13
09-28-2009, 03:38 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the dolphins pick Tim Tebow in the first round, I will forever become an Ex-DolFan.

I DO think we need a franchise quarterback and he is not that. Eric Berry would be a dream come true, however.

That's a bit harsh.

I'd love Tebow if we could get him in the early 2nd round. Teach the kid to block. See how he does catching the ball. If he has decent hands he could be the most versatile player on the field. Taking turns at TE, HB, RB, and wildcat QB. I'd even take our 1st draft pick on him if its not a top 10.

Jethatr
09-28-2009, 03:40 PM
We need offense. I would like to see a QB or a WR.

we need pretty much everything except a left tackle and rb

Nick13
09-28-2009, 03:41 PM
I like Brandon Spikes. He's the defensive QB for Florida and really is a strong strong athlete, but really understands the game well. We need a steady hand and a leader in our defense because J-Peezy is good at motivating himself, but not so much others. It also takes pressure off of Crowder to be the defensive signal caller. I know QB is what most people are hankering for, but we DO have Pat White if Henne doesnt pan out, and I know you guys aren't high on him, but we do have a QB on the roster i'd be willing to give a shot to start to.

dolfan91
09-28-2009, 03:52 PM

*Eric Berry-S-Tennessee
*Taylor Mays-S-USC

I'm not sure Spikes, Cody or Mays are top 5 picks right now.... so i'm going to disagree with you on those 3 choices... according to the draft sights i frequently read, Spikes and Cody are more like mid-late round #1 picks ... and Mays is said to be overrated by many of those boards; and might get moved to LB in the NFL!!! right now Suh and Berry are considered to be the front runners for the top pick!!!

3rdandinches
09-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Pick E.Berry, then get back into the late first and get B.Spikes and draft 2 NT's later in the draft.

Quadfather
09-28-2009, 04:00 PM
I have a man-crush on taylor mays. a 230 pound safety who ran a 4.2-4.3 40? the guy is going to be the next ed reed, troy polomolu type. hes gonna be a beast!

DolfanDuBbZ~
09-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Tebow? To those who seriously want to bring in a FL qb I just say wow. Maybe he will be the mythical qb from FL that will finally make it in the NFL. I don't see it though.

mmikel30
09-28-2009, 04:11 PM

We need to start preparing and talking about who we are going to draft. We have pissed away so many picks on BUSTS. This has hurt our team and wasted away seasons.

Tim Tebow, QB
Colt McCoy, QB
Sam Bradford, QB
Eric Berry, SS
Dez Bryant, WR
Brandon Spikes, ILB
Taylor Mays, FS
Ndamukong Suh, DT

who ?eric berry is a cant miss player..i'm positive of it !

ChambersWI
09-28-2009, 04:35 PM
The first 3 games has me dreaming of Eric Berry or Taylor Mays. Berry is a ballhawk that can line up at CB as well. Maybs is more of a SS guy, but he is an enforcer. Wilson and Bell over their careers are solid players but they are neither playmakers nor are they enforcers.

Ndamukong Suh and Gerald McCoy are very tempting.

Henne is gonna be key the season now. If he struggles but it's because of the WRs, we go after Dez Bryand or Arrelious Benn. If it's Henne, well who knows.

FuturePhin
09-28-2009, 04:41 PM
If Henne shows us nothing..Id take Colt. But if he shows us something then it would be hard not to take a player like Dez Bryant who could be his #1 wide reciever for years to come or a player like Berry who would surely show Wilson the door.

RealDriscoll
09-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Let's not forget that there is a very solid crop of free agents that could be in play. Vincet Jackson, D'Qwell Jackson, and Vince Wilfork sure fancy me...

NFL Free Agents

Quarterback

Jason Campbell (27)
Chad Pennington (33)
Kyle Orton (26)
Kyle Boller (28)
David Carr (30)

Running Back

Ronnie Brown (27)
LenDale White (24)
Jerious Norwood (26)
Pierre Thomas-RFA (24)
Darren Sproles (26)
Willie Parker (28)
Chester Taylor (29)
Leon Washington (27)
Cadillac Williams (27)
Le’Ron McClain (24)

Wide Receiver

Brandon Marshall (25)
Vincent Jackson (26)
Terrell Owens (35)
Braylon Edwards (26)
Antonio Bryant (28)
Steve Breaston-RFA (26)
Davone Bess-RFA (23)
Kevin Walter (28)
Mark Clayton-Ravens (27)
Malcolm Floyd (27)
Domenik Hixon (24)
Chris Chambers (31)

Tight End

Owen Daniels (26)
Tony Scheffler (26)
Anthony Fasano (25)
Jeff King (25)
Derek Schouman (24)
Ben Watson (28)
Randy McMichael (30)

Offensive Line

Jahri Evans-G (26)
Marcus McNeil-T (25)
Daryn Colledge-T (27)
Jared Gaither-T (23)
Chad Clifton-T (33)
Chris Kuper-G (26)
David Baas-G (27)
Alex Barron-T (26)
Richie Igcognito-G (26)
Donald Penn-T (26)

Defensive Line

Julius Peppers-DE (29)
Aaron Kampman-DE (29)
Kyle Vanden Bosch (30)
Elvis Dumervil (25)

Defensive Tackle

Vince Wilfork (27)
Richard Seymour (29)
Casey Hampton (31)
Ryan Pickett (29)
Jason Ferguson (34)

Linebacker

Demarcus Ware (27)
Shawn Merriman (25)
Karlos Dansby (28)
Kirk Morrison (27)
Thomas Howard (26)
DeMeco Ryans (25)
Thomas Davis (26)
Derrick Johnson (26)
D’Qwell Jackson (25)

Defensive Back

Corner

Dunta Robinson (27)
Carlos Rogers (28)
Marlin Jackson (26)
Ellis Hobbs (26)

Safety

OJ Atogwe (28)
Nick Collins (26)
Antoine Bethea (25)
Sean Jones (27)
Dawan Landry (26)

42z3ro
09-28-2009, 04:43 PM
We are gonna probably have the #1 overall pick and we absolutely must draft someone that will be a franchise player and change the face of our team. With all the WR free agents next year there is no need to draft a WR. We have to draft QB there should not even be any debate about choosing a defensive player or any other position. Mccoy or Bradford? I dont watch much college football so I dont know who looks better. If we could draft a good future QB and acquire Marshall or Boldin through FA we will have a bright future.

42z3ro
09-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Let's not forget that there is a very solid crop of free agents that could be in play.
[/LIST]
Wide Receiver

Brandon Marshall (25)
Vincent Jackson (26)
Terrell Owens (35)
Braylon Edwards (26)
Antonio Bryant (28)
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Steve Breaston-RFA

[/LIST]
Brandon Marshal... :drool:

BigNastyDB13
09-28-2009, 05:09 PM
We are gonna probably have the #1 overall pick and we absolutely must draft someone that will be a franchise player and change the face of our team. With all the WR free agents next year there is no need to draft a WR. We have to draft QB there should not even be any debate about choosing a defensive player or any other position. Mccoy or Bradford? I dont watch much college football so I dont know who looks better. If we could draft a good future QB and acquire Marshall or Boldin through FA we will have a bright future.

I doubt if we'll manage to lose more games than the Browns, Lions, Chiefs, Bucs but then again I don't know their schedule. If the coaching staff stops playing so darn scared on offense and mixes things up a bit on defense we can still manage to win 5-7 games. We aren't THAT bad to where we shouldnt expect to win more than 3 games.

fgrocker
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
C'mon guys, Suh is way too small to be a 3-4 NT. If we drafted him, we would end up wondering where to play him like Dorsey in KC.

42z3ro
09-28-2009, 05:14 PM
I doubt if we'll manage to lose more games than the Browns, Lions, Chiefs, Bucs but then again I don't know their schedule. If the coaching staff stops playing so darn scared on offense and mixes things up a bit on defense we can still manage to win 5-7 games. We aren't THAT bad to where we shouldnt expect to win more than 3 games.
Brown maybe. The Lions are a better team than us now without Pennington. The Chiefs are probably better too. We will have the #1 or 2 pick

SeanSmith24
09-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Eric Berry, SS
Dez Bryant, WR

Wadeshow
09-28-2009, 05:21 PM
I wish Jacorry Harris was eligable for the nfl this year beacuse he will be one of the better Qbs. Coming out of college he will have pro offense experince with the way the Hurricanes our running there offense.

But beacuse he cant we should take Suh, Cody or Benn

tical
09-28-2009, 05:26 PM
eric berry vs. taylor mays

from what i can tell, eric berry has the "it" factor always in the right place saw him up-close against t-bow, great tackler! but, he seems slow! in our division in the league you need safeties that can run!! that maybe my one knock on him!

taylor mays
From what i can tell via youtube,, seems like a presence, makes game changing hits and seems like a ball-hawk and seems to have the speed to help in the passing game!

thus taylor mays over eric berry

having watch a few UF games,, spikes is overrated i saw RB's make him look silly one-on-one. T-bow over rated, majority of his plays call his own #, running, he can't do that in the NFL and as far as passing, he's usually in shot gun, never under center...good back-up! nothing more!

Roman529
09-28-2009, 05:29 PM

Tim Tebow, QB
Colt McCoy, QB
Sam Bradford, QB
Eric Berry, SS
Dez Bryant, WR
Brandon Spikes, ILB
Taylor Mays, FS
Ndamukong Suh, DT

who ?

Without a QB to lead this team it doesn't matter what else we do....we have to get the QB spot ironed out. We haven't had a franchise QB since Dan retired....the only halfway decent QB we have had is Pennigton, who is now hurt and likely done for his career. Fiedler was probably the next best QB, but we haven't had anyone who was better then an average QB in all the years since Dan retired. I don't know if Tebow, Stafford, Cluassen or someone else is the answer but we need to get one and soon. :rolleyes2: I also don't want other team's leftover garbage at QB....see Joey Harrington, Culpooper, Ray Lucas, etc.

BigNastyDB13
09-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Brown maybe. The Lions are a better team than us now without Pennington. The Chiefs are probably better too. We will have the #1 or 2 pick

The Lions and Chiefs are NOT a better team than us. Their schedules could possibly allow them to finish with a better record than us but assuming the coaches draw up some decent game plans we'll win more games than the Lions and Chiefs. The Lions have 1 win in their last what 20 games? The Chiefs have like 2 in their last 20. Stop over-reacting. We're not good but we're far from the worse team in the league.

rev kev
09-28-2009, 05:38 PM
We have the franchise LT now we need a franchise QB if Henne screws up his audition - then I draft D heavily and spend $$ on a proven WR in free agency

Oraclepz
09-28-2009, 05:47 PM
easy choices... BERRY, SUH, BRYANT, MAYS, NO QB....

Yessir
09-28-2009, 05:49 PM
If it comes to this, which I hope it doesn't and we have a miracle turn-around.

DEZ BRYANT AND THERE'S NO OTHER OPTION. Trade up if you have too. This is Calvin Johnson 2.0.

Xbrett82us
09-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Colt McCoy

Smith21
09-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Let's not forget that there is a very solid crop of free agents that could be in play. Vincet Jackson, D'Qwell Jackson, and Vince Wilfork sure fancy me...

NFL Free Agents

Quarterback

Jason Campbell (27)
Chad Pennington (33)
Kyle Orton (26)
Kyle Boller (28)
David Carr (30)

Running Back

Ronnie Brown (27)
LenDale White (24)
Jerious Norwood (26)
Pierre Thomas-RFA (24)
Darren Sproles (26)
Willie Parker (28)
Chester Taylor (29)
Leon Washington (27)
Cadillac Williams (27)
Le’Ron McClain (24)

Wide Receiver

Brandon Marshall (25)
Vincent Jackson (26)
Terrell Owens (35)
Braylon Edwards (26)
Antonio Bryant (28)
Steve Breaston-RFA (26)
Davone Bess-RFA (23)
Kevin Walter (28)
Mark Clayton-Ravens (27)
Malcolm Floyd (27)
Domenik Hixon (24)
Chris Chambers (31)

Tight End

Owen Daniels (26)
Tony Scheffler (26)
Anthony Fasano (25)
Jeff King (25)
Derek Schouman (24)
Ben Watson (28)
Randy McMichael (30)

Offensive Line

Jahri Evans-G (26)
Marcus McNeil-T (25)
Daryn Colledge-T (27)
Jared Gaither-T (23)
Chad Clifton-T (33)
Chris Kuper-G (26)
David Baas-G (27)
Alex Barron-T (26)
Richie Igcognito-G (26)
Donald Penn-T (26)

Defensive Line

Julius Peppers-DE (29)
Aaron Kampman-DE (29)
Kyle Vanden Bosch (30)
Elvis Dumervil (25)

Defensive Tackle

Vince Wilfork (27)
Richard Seymour (29)
Casey Hampton (31)
Ryan Pickett (29)
Jason Ferguson (34)

Linebacker

Demarcus Ware (27)
Shawn Merriman (25)
Karlos Dansby (28)
Kirk Morrison (27)
Thomas Howard (26)
DeMeco Ryans (25)
Thomas Davis (26)
Derrick Johnson (26)
D’Qwell Jackson (25)

Defensive Back

Corner

Dunta Robinson (27)
Carlos Rogers (28)
Marlin Jackson (26)
Ellis Hobbs (26)

Safety

OJ Atogwe (28)
Nick Collins (26)
Antoine Bethea (25)
Sean Jones (27)
Dawan Landry (26)

Lets not forget the ones that if they make it to Fa who will get franchised..
you have to take like 15 names off that list..
Hopefully the dolphins get Ware and Wilfork next year :chuckle:

Ricky4Life
09-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Would love to sign Ware off of that list but Dallas will franchise him. Wilfork will become a Patriot again or go to the highest bidder and not to mention he hates the Dolphins with a passion. But if Henne works out I go with Berry. If he doesn't I would say go with Colt.

mmikel30
09-29-2009, 05:32 PM
I wish Jacorry Harris was eligable for the nfl this year beacuse he will be one of the better Qbs. Coming out of college he will have pro offense experince with the way the Hurricanes our running there offense.

But beacuse he cant we should take Suh, Cody or Bennno thanks

BARF
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
would really love suh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLUau5jlNNE

BARF
09-29-2009, 06:02 PM
berry or mays we cannot go wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck6VYBtR4A8

finfan3223
09-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Im sick of watching Gibril Wilson get burnt and miss tackles, so if we have a chance I hope we dont pass on Eric Berry.

BARF
09-29-2009, 06:07 PM
berry on knoshon WOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZKTaC9-jDQ&feature=related

BARF
09-29-2009, 06:10 PM
would love to have marshall, but will parcells put up with antics

BARF
09-29-2009, 06:11 PM
we really need a playmaker on offense bryant

Phinatic8u
09-29-2009, 07:26 PM
We can do what the Packers did..Get Raiji first then get Matthews..We could get Berry first the maybe Spikes/Cody/Bryant/Benn wth a trade back into the 1st???

BARF
09-29-2009, 11:51 PM
yeah how will we do that

BobDole
09-30-2009, 12:20 AM
if top 5 - spikes or berry all the way. cody next. suh needs more size for a NT IMO. mays could be had later. i like benn more than bryant.

there's no QB's i would say draft that high as of right now. love tebow but no way that high. claussen has been crazy impressive but that's a wait and see - he might not even declare. no way for mccoy. bradford is good but franchise QB good? eh. a lot more wait and sees.

Dr. Phin
09-30-2009, 01:13 AM
The first 3 games has me dreaming of Eric Berry or Taylor Mays. Berry is a ballhawk that can line up at CB as well. Maybs is more of a SS guy, but he is an enforcer. Wilson and Bell over their careers are solid players but they are neither playmakers nor are they enforcers.

Ndamukong Suh and Gerald McCoy are very tempting.

Henne is gonna be key the season now. If he struggles but it's because of the WRs, we go after Dez Bryand or Arrelious Benn. If it's Henne, well who knows.

We have to get a #1 WR. Give me Dez Bryant. If not, then Eric Berry or McCoy.

I am hoping Benn may drop to the 2nd round because the coaching staff at Illinois and the QB Williams have no clue how to use Benn...in the games I watched last year they don't go to him near enough; except on an end around or deep ball every now and then...clueless staff at Illinois...

Unfortunately, my real #1, Mark Herzlich, has cancer and is not playing his senior year. I wish him the best and hope he beats it.

RealDriscoll
09-30-2009, 08:36 AM
The Dolphins win 6 games this year. We are not THAT bad

RealDriscoll
09-30-2009, 08:44 AM
Ndamukong Suh is 6"4, 304 lbs which excatly the same size as Jay Ratliff whom Parcells drafted in Dallas. Ratliff has turned into a Pro-Bowl Nose Tackle and I would argue that Suh's skillset is much stronger than Ratliff's. He reminds me a lot of Haloti Ngata actually but more athletic and stronger. Suh led the team in tackles during the 2008 season and intercepted two balls which he took back to the house; one clinched the game against Colorado.

nick1
09-30-2009, 12:16 PM
we need a big play WR, ginn better turn it on or hes gone. he should have made the game winning catch against the colts we need a wr who makes a big catch like that. draft dez bryant i say unless we need a qb still. in that case mccoy

Apollo
10-01-2009, 08:19 PM
My preferences:

#1) Dez Bryant
#2) Eric Berry
#3) Brandon Spikes
#4) Taylor Mays
#5) Ndamukong Suh

Let's see how many times this changes :rolleyes2:

uga3406
10-03-2009, 12:46 AM
I think phins in top 10 not top 5 and beside this team needs a top wr 1st unless spikes is stil lthere