PDA

View Full Version : Sage Rosenfels should start over Henne

Sirspud
09-28-2009, 02:11 PM
The more I think about that bad pass than an inexperienced Henne threw yesterday, the more I realize that we are just delaying the inevitable. Instead of having him start for a couple games, and then going to Pat White, we need to just reach the inevitable conclusion: start Sage Rosenfels. I know that we all think that Henne or even White might be the future of this franchise, but Sparano was quoted in a drunken conversation that Sage Rosenfels was going to be the QB of the Future after the other two QB's of the Future joined the CFL.

I don't see what the point of trying to win games with a limited QB anymore is. Sure, we may win the division and could even win a super bowl, but would it mean anything if the guy playing QB didn't look as cool in the highlight films as we all thought? The answer is no, of course. Chad Henne will forever be limited by his name being Chad. And Pat White is lefthanded, so we would have to bring special footballs for him and all the receivers would have to run their routes backwards. But then we get to Sage, who has just about the coolest name to ever play the game. He can also throw the ball really far and would look phenomenal throwing the deep ball to Ginn, who would catch it every time because he has a better arm and is just way more cool than our other QB's.

I know what some of you are thinking- Sage Rosenfels isn't on our roster of course. But the Trifecta all knows that we can easily fix that. All we have to do is give Minnesota our first pick in next year's draft (we weren't sure what we were going to do with it anyway), a 3rd rounder in the 2032 draft, keys to a new Toyota Camry, and our social security number, and Sage will be as good as ours. In fact, such a deal has already been reported to be discussed, with the Vikings rumored to be looking at something with a little more beef, like a Ford F150. Clearly, we will be delaying the inevitable if we don't do this deal today. Preferably before 3:00, because I have plans with my girlfriend this afternoon.

electrolyte
09-28-2009, 02:15 PM
I'd rather re-activate Dan Marino and have him kneel and dive on the ground if he is about to get hit.

67Stang
09-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Um, what?

jetrillo
09-28-2009, 02:27 PM
This site is hilarious...

RMCCane
09-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Sage Rosenfels....

I think I just stroked-out.

ffleague
09-28-2009, 02:31 PM
god you're a joke, please don't post anymore.

Sirspud
09-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Apparently people here don't understand satirical, sarcastic humor. Thats OK, I just thought the board needed a little lightening up. And that some ideas being posted were somewhat ridiculous, so I wanted to have some fun.

SammySmif
09-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I love funny things..truly do. Your post was a poor attempt unfortunately.

spiketex
09-28-2009, 04:06 PM
How about bringing John Beck back? Maybe we give Baltimore a second round draft pick.

finfan75
09-28-2009, 04:30 PM
That was funny

ParcellsProphet
09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Ooo..oooo can we please give up our future for Sage Rosenfels....Are you for real??? You call yourself a Dolphins fan thinking Sage is worth all that??after he was just traded for a 4th rounder and is a 3rd string QB on another team well give up everything for him to start for us...Please

walt
09-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Why trade picks for Sage when we can get Ray Lucas back for nothing? And I maintain that Ray Lucas is a much cooler name than Sage Rosenfels.

miamiron
09-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Ooo..oooo can we please give up our future for Sage Rosenfels....Are you for real??? You call yourself a Dolphins fan thinking Sage is worth all that??after he was just traded for a 4th rounder and is a 3rd string QB on another team well give up everything for him to start for us...Please

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A joke????

greenmiamicat
09-28-2009, 05:51 PM
No more sage, no more lemons (Cleo)

Vertical Limit
09-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Fiedler pls.

Valandui
09-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Why trade picks for Sage when we can get Ray Lucas back for nothing? And I maintain that Ray Lucas is a much cooler name than Sage Rosenfels.
While we're at it, Cade McNown is still out there as well. We can bring him, Joey Harrington, and Tim Couch in and let them battle it out.