PDA

View Full Version : Good News, the Colts are no longer in the AFC East.....



War Chief
11-01-2003, 10:56 PM
......Bad News, they are STILL gonna stomp a mudhole in Sardine azzes and walk em dry. The Colts expose your overrated team 42-10. Book it. You may now return to your regularly scheduled homer meeting. [/smack talk]

TerryTate
11-01-2003, 11:16 PM
were you the one saying that the bills would stomp them too?

War Chief
11-02-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
were you the one saying that the bills would stomp them too?

No.

upstart
11-02-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by War Chief
......Bad News, they are STILL gonna stomp a mudhole in Sardine azzes and walk em dry. The Colts expose your overrated team 42-10. Book it. You may now return to your regularly scheduled homer meeting. [/smack talk]

overrated fin team? listen up farm boy..the Fins at least
play teams with winning records.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How the heck can this farm boy "war chief":lol: :lol:
have the balls to call a team overrated, what a joke

DolfanISS
11-02-2003, 10:40 PM
The Chiefs have had the best record in the NFL and lost there first playoff game to many times for any of their fans to be so cocky.

Marino1983
11-04-2003, 06:40 PM
What is so very humorous about squaw is she has NO clue about this game or her team .. Other then the fact that they are the Chiefs and they play in the NFL !! :lol:

My guess is this pubescent bed wetter (SQUAW) is an outcast from most KC m-b's so she logs on here for her frequent B!TCH SLAPPING ....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-04-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
What is so very humorous about squaw is she has NO clue about this game or her team .. Other then the fact that they are the Chiefs and they play in the NFL !! :lol:

My guess is this pubescent bed wetter (SQUAW) is an outcast from most KC m-b's so she logs on here for her frequent B!TCH SLAPPING ....

:shakeno:

Marino1983
uh-oh everybody...hide your children, Morono1983 is calling everybody "she" now:lol:
I see you've really hit the books lately, coming up with that nugget of smack:lol:

War Chief
11-04-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

uh-oh everybody...hide your children, Morono1983 is calling everybody "she" now:lol:
I see you've really hit the books lately, coming up with that nugget of smack:lol:

Smack? Is that what that was? I thought it was just Morono 83' showing everybody what he learned in Special Ed. :goof:

CirclingWagons
11-04-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by War Chief


Smack? Is that what that was? I thought it was just Morono 83' showing everybody what he learned in Special Ed. :goof:
I stand corrected:lol:

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

uh-oh everybody...hide your children, Morono1983 is calling everybody "she" now:lol:
I see you've really hit the books lately, coming up with that nugget of smack:lol:



No not everybody c-JERK,, just the imbeciles that exhibit their feminine sides ,,,,, like YOU and your new (swap spit buddie) squaw .. :egads:

:confused: What would you know about "smack" dumb@$$? Other then being on the receiving end of it since YOU logged onto F-H !

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CirclingWagons
[B]
uh-oh everybody...hide your children




Now that is good advice... Especially if you are to be within 50 ft of a childs house c-JERK ....

:eek:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by donshula


overrated fin team? listen up farm boy..the Fins at least
play teams with winning records.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How the heck can this farm boy "war chief":lol: :lol:
have the balls to call a team overrated, what a joke



:lol: Oh squaw has the "balls"... But they are usually bouncing on her chin !

:yikes:


Marino1983

War Chief
11-07-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by donshula


overrated fin team? listen up farm boy..the Fins at least
play teams with winning records.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How the heck can this farm boy "war chief":lol: :lol:
have the balls to call a team overrated, what a joke

In case you didn't know this, we play the schedule we are given. On that schedule are some winning teams. We won them all. Class dismissed. :tongue:

War Chief
11-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:lol: Oh squaw has the "balls"... But they are usually bouncing on her chin !

:yikes:


Marino1983

Another **** post. Nobody cares about your gay lifestyle **** 1983.

Marino1983
11-07-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by War Chief


Another **** post. Nobody cares about your gay lifestyle **** 1983.





:boohoo: Aw don't :cry: little poco,, you should feel better since you came out of the closet ...

:boohoo: sniff sniff I guess the truth really hurts huh squaw chief ?


:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-07-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983






:boohoo: Aw don't :cry: little poco,, you should feel better since you came out of the closet ...

:boohoo: sniff sniff I guess the truth really hurts huh squaw chief ?


:roflmao:

Marino1983
How was the vacation dumbass?:evil:

War Chief
11-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

How was the vacation dumbass?:evil:

Don't expect that pole smoker to post anything but homoerotic tripe. That is, if he even shows up at all until the Sardines luck into another "win".

Just for you Limpwrist 1983:

Marino1983
11-08-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

How was the vacation dumbass?:evil:




:rolleyes: I love how you try to hide behind your stupidity c-JERK .. Just like how you always go back to your favorite hiding place after your billy goats CHOKE AGAIN !!:pirate:

Hey did you find a new place for this weekends loss or have you just decided that as long as you don't have to be here on F-H to be humiliated, ANYPLACE is good enough ??

Thanks for playing c-JERK ..

What a retard !

:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-08-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by War Chief


Don't expect that pole smoker to post anything but homoerotic tripe. That is, if he even shows up at all until the Sardines luck into another "win".

Just for you Limpwrist 1983:




:lol: :lol: Oh and YOU just keep giving me ammuniton poco ... Everytime either YOU or your new squeeze (c-JERK) respond on this site the other submits her stupidity right after ... :lol:

Both you and your (spit swapper c-JERK) post's REEK of gay togetherness ... :eek: Now you respond with a "pole smoker" **** comment,, could be that you are continuing a lovers coversation with c-JERK..

Now you are B!TCHING that your flamer relationship is out of the closet .:rolleyes: You have got to be one of the most incredibly retarded Chief fans to ever surf the internet squaw ........

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by War Chief


Don't expect that pole smoker to post anything but homoerotic tripe. That is, if he even shows up at all until the Sardines luck into another "win".

Just for you Limpwrist 1983: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Your killin me here WC :lol: :lol:.... I wouldn`t get into a habit communicating to much with the moron 83 though ....you just might find yourself talking to a bag of nails after you turn your computer off.

War Chief
11-08-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...Your killin me here WC :lol: :lol:.... I wouldn`t get into a habit communicating to much with the moron 83 though ....you just might find yourself talking to a bag of nails after you turn your computer off.

What's the difference? I am talking to a bag of ROCKS (Doofus 83) when the computer is ON. :lol:

Billhoff
11-08-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by War Chief


What's the difference? I am talking to a bag of ROCKS (Doofus 83) when the computer is ON. :lol: Ya have to feel sorry for the little guy...he`s probably been a teal queer all his life...thats how he got that exlax mouth of his.:lol:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...Your killin me here WC :lol: :lol:.... I wouldn`t get into a habit communicating to much with the moron 83 though ....you just might find yourself talking to a bag of nails after you turn your computer off.




Oh my and the inability that you continually show to even have the slightest clue of what a thread is all about is beyond laughable ....

Logging onto a football m-b from an elementary school does not allow you a free pass jerkOFF.. Just because YOU are the oldest 3rd grader in history of public education gains YOU no sympathy from me !

What a dumb@$$ !!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by War Chief


What's the difference? I am talking to a bag of ROCKS (Doofus 83) when the computer is ON. :lol:




First,, I didn't know that there actually was a voice when responding on a m-b squaw ...:goof:

Secondly, the only allies that you HAVE on this website are the mentally retarded billy goat fans ! Not a very credible source poco !

And as far as "talking to a bag of rocks" :lol: You basically (talk to YOURSELF) whenever you hit the submit button on F-H DUMB@$$ ......

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Oh my and the inability that you continually show to even have the slightest clue of what a thread is all about is beyond laughable ....

Logging onto a football m-b from an elementary school does not allow you a free pass jerkOFF.. Just because YOU are the oldest 3rd grader in history of public education gains YOU no sympathy from me !

What a dumb@$$ !!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983 ....How did you take that lose last week?..thought I would change the subject to a football related post.:tantrum: :smackhead :escape: :yikes: :drool: :chug: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 12:26 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Billhoff
[B] ....How did you take that lose last week ?



:confused:

Hum I don't know how to respond to a "lose" ... But maybe you can tell me how YOU feel after experiencing your billy goats 5th "LOSS" in Dallas today ....

:wave:

:roflmao:

Marino1983