PDA

View Full Version : Blah, Blah, Blah, Yada, Yada, Yada!

DirkDiggler
09-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Man this site makes me dizzy:

Pennington Sucks!
Pennington is Great!
Ginn Sucks!
Ginn is Great!
Henne is a Bust!
Henne is Great!
Thigpen is gonna start and change the fish!
Thigpen blows!
Soprano is Genius!
Soprano out of touch!
Henning is an offensive wizzard
The game has passed Henning by.

Sheese...... I think I need a break.

RandomDolphan
09-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the wide world of sports!

X-Pacolypse
09-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Man this site makes me dizzy:

Pennington Sucks!
Pennington is Great!
Ginn Sucks!
Ginn is Great!
Henne is a Bust!
Henne is Great!
Thigpen is gonna start and change the fish!
Thigpen blows!
Soprano is Genius!
Soprano out of touch!
Henning is an offensive wizzard
The game has passed Henning by.

Sheese...... I think I need a break.

You left out a few:

Crowder sucks!
Penny has a noodle arm!
Penny can win without a big arm
Gibril Wilson sucks!
Start Chris Clemons
Vontae Davis needs to be the nickel CB
Nate Jones sucks!

Gonzo
09-29-2009, 07:50 PM
You mean people have differing opinions in a message board? Who would have thunk it?

oasis
09-29-2009, 07:51 PM
I know what you're saying, but it sounds like you're saying you don't like opinions.

What I *think* you're trying to say is you don't like when those opinions are stated as fact, adhered to like gospel, and defended aggressively and rudely.

DirkDiggler
09-29-2009, 08:04 PM
NO Trust me, I am to blame my slef too!!! We are just a fickle bunch I guess.

Namor
09-29-2009, 08:26 PM
You also missed," It's still Nick's fault."

MassAssassin
09-29-2009, 10:30 PM
You also missed," It's still Nick's fault."
lmao.

The thing that upsets me and makes me get off every single message board is the fact that people act like it's the end of the world when you lose. Everyone has stupid ways to save the team, including our FO I guess by getting Pat White 2 and taking away a chance for Pat white to actually build confidence and play a few drives a game. We're playing solid except D on TE's and TO's. Take away TO's, we win first game, put a CB who can cover on Tony G and we are very close in the second game. Take out 2 big plays(one horrid defensive call at the end of the game) in the third game and we win it. People just need to calm down, the only thing you can hope for is improvement and a place in the playoffs to hopefully be one of 32 teams to win it all. Our team is impressing me with how I figured we would have played. The WC is surprisingly still very effective.

UGA_DOLPHIN
09-29-2009, 10:38 PM
I dont mind opinions that people have I just don't like stupid opinions.

DirkDiggler
09-29-2009, 11:49 PM
The only good opinion is MY opinion. LoL

JerryD
09-30-2009, 01:07 AM
"Blah, Blah, Blah, Yada, Yada, Yada!"

Opinions are like azholes ...
Everyone has one & knows a few!! lol Hmmph!!, I resemble that remark!!!

BTW, From your subject line, I thought you were going to tell us that Ginn is having a Pro Bowl year!! ... AND who we should trade for!!:lol2:

canesandbhoys
09-30-2009, 01:43 AM
You must be new to this...

jim1
09-30-2009, 06:56 AM
Look on the bright side, you live in La Jolla, one of the best places anywhere.

Chip Douglas
10-07-2009, 12:19 AM
You left out a few:

Crowder sucks!
Penny has a noodle arm!
Penny can win without a big arm
Gibril Wilson sucks!
Start Chris Clemons
Vontae Davis needs to be the nickel CB
Nate Jones sucks!

and a few more...

Alright, you wash... now I'm gonna SPAM-a-dry you!
You really should be AM and FM. You one-SPAM broads are a drag!
Oh, you're cute... like a velvet glove cast in SPAM!

...what say you, Irwin

Irwin Fletcher
10-07-2009, 12:25 AM
and a few more...

Alright, you wash... now I'm gonna SPAM-a-dry you!
You really should be AM and FM. You one-SPAM broads are a drag!
Oh, you're cute... like a velvet glove cast in SPAM!

...what say you, Irwin
Just passing through, huh? Boy, that thread's sure hot! You SPAMers really must have been moving on these little computie machines. Yessir, the thrill of the open forum. New places, new people, new sights of interest. Now that's what I believe in, seeing SPAM first!

Chip Douglas
10-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Just passing through, huh? Boy, that thread's sure hot! You SPAMers really must have been moving on these little computie machines. Yessir, the thrill of the open forum. New places, new people, new sights of interest. Now that's what I believe in, seeing SPAM first!

I never SPAM anything. I just post it. And I don't blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada... just posters! Wanna try me?

Irwin Fletcher
10-07-2009, 12:39 AM
I never SPAM anything. I just post it. And I don't blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada... just posters! Wanna try me?
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to SPAM, the word and the act. While SPAM cloaks itself in a plethora of disguises, its favorite mantle still remains... blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. SPAM devours all it touches, its voracious appetite rarely fulfilled. Yet SPAM doesn't only destroy forums, it creates and molds as well. Let's examine closely then this dangerously evil creation, this new breed encased and contained within the supple skin of DirkDiggler. The blahness is there, the unmistakable smell of SPAM, the surface shiny and silken, the yada yielding yet wanton. But a word of caution: handle with care and don't drop your guard. This rapacious new breed prowls both alone and in packs of SPAMers, operating at any forum, any time, anywhere, and with anybody. Who are they? One might be your secretary, your doctor's receptionist... or Marky Mark in a go-go club!

Chip Douglas
10-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to SPAM, the word and the act. While SPAM cloaks itself in a plethora of disguises, its favorite mantle still remains... blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. SPAM devours all it touches, its voracious appetite rarely fulfilled. Yet SPAM doesn't only destroy forums, it creates and molds as well. Let's examine closely then this dangerously evil creation, this new breed encased and contained within the supple skin of DirkDiggler. The blahness is there, the unmistakable smell of SPAM, the surface shiny and silken, the yada yielding yet wanton. But a word of caution: handle with care and don't drop your guard. This rapacious new breed prowls both alone and in packs of SPAMers, operating at any forum, any time, anywhere, and with anybody. Who are they? One might be your secretary, your doctor's receptionist... or Marky Mark in a go-go club!

Easy, baby, you're almost a SPAM hazard!

Chip Douglas
10-07-2009, 12:50 AM
j/k, Irwin. I'm of legal age for SPAMming, voting and loving. Now the next election is three years away, and my love life ain't getting much better, so how about some more of that one-hundred-percent SPAM!