PDA

View Full Version : We HATE to say we told ya so.. but



RyanTheColtsFan
11-02-2003, 05:09 PM
We told ya so! Haha. 3 Losses at home! Outplayed on every single down today.

7-1! Bye Bye Fishies!

Samphin
11-02-2003, 05:10 PM
Yeah, but you were ****ting yourself when Peyton threw that int. If we had an oline it wouldnt have been close. Indy deserved to win though.

MacAttack
11-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Manning will choke again in the big game ;) See ya in Jan.

inFINSible
11-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Your team played well, ours did too. Put a little scare in you at the end, didn't we?

Gloat all you want but you know you escaped a loss by the hair on your chin.

I know one thing for sure, if we see each other again this year, you're going to be just a little more worried than you were this time. :lol:

Gonk
11-02-2003, 05:12 PM
You guys are assholes. You beat us then rub it in our face?

You guys have been some of the worst fans I've ever seen.

SuperMarksBros.
11-02-2003, 05:13 PM
go **** yourself, idiot...outplayed, and we still would have punked your sorry asses if not for that turnstyle at LT...remember 2000

Pink_Dove
11-02-2003, 05:14 PM
This is the same chokin' Colts team that i've seen in years past...If it wern't for Wade ***** Smith We win the game...Peyton gave it to us on a silver platter when he needed to deliver...

RyanTheColtsFan
11-02-2003, 05:14 PM
LOL.. go read the threads you losers made talking smack against us. You told us to be here after the game! HERE WE ARE!

James 26 carries for 89 yards.

Williams 13 carries for 36 yards.

I thought Ricky was gunna punk us? HAHA! Losers.

Unclemeat
11-02-2003, 05:16 PM
Go somewhere else to bloat clown boy. Peyton hasn't nor will he ever win a big game. This wasn't a big game clown boy. He always chokes. He never beat the gators nor did he win a big bowl game. The Cornhuskers stuck it up his *** twice I think. The Titans will walk all over the colts in the playoffs.

Chambers34Phins
11-02-2003, 05:17 PM
You know you got lucky you won this game. It's as simple as that.

PhenomenalPhin
11-02-2003, 05:17 PM
You guys played a good game, and your offense definatly controled our D. Good game, but all i gotta say is " We almost had you ... "

KYPhinFan
11-02-2003, 05:20 PM
You guys apparently aren't that great... we could've easily won this game had we had an offensive line that actually knew how to block.

Peyton chokes. During the playoffs, you all can come over with the Dolphins and watch them.

Gonk
11-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Don't you think it's kind of sad that we probably played our worst game of the year and it still came down to the last minute?

What does that say about the Colts :lol:

TheMugwump
11-02-2003, 05:23 PM
If my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle....

If it wasn't for Wade Smith....excuses.

I could say...if it weren't for a stupid fumble or a dumb-*** pass, the Colts win going away.

But I won't.

You thought you'd win. You lose. Scoreboard baby.

Your team DID play well.

Ours played better.

Did the Colts dominate? Perhaps not, but they sure outplayed your guys in every phase.

Will the Colts fear the fish next time? I doubt it. Of course since you guys won't make the playoffs, that won't be for a few years...

DolfanISS
11-02-2003, 05:26 PM
Come on Guys don't be sore. Good Game by the Colts Ryan and Mugwump. The fins can't block for sh!t.

TheMugwump
11-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Thanks Z28, that's a classy way to take it.

It was a good game. Right down to the wire. It's been a while since one of these broke for the Colts. I'm savoring it.

Good luck next week, though.

Chambers34Phins
11-02-2003, 06:06 PM
Except our team didn't play well moron, we had a horrible game, and the oline played the worst I have ever seen them.

It speaks volumes about how good the colts are if we can have a horrible game and still be there in the last minute.

Go win a playoff game baby

Chambers34Phins
11-02-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by TheMugwump
Thanks Z28, that's a classy way to take it.

It was a good game. Right down to the wire. It's been a while since one of these broke for the Colts. I'm savoring it.

Good luck next week, though.

People will be classy if you are, it's as simple as that. But you and ryan came on here talking smack right away. If you come on here and be classy so will we.

RUDEbyallMEANS
11-02-2003, 06:13 PM
"You told us so"????

You knew Miami would miss all those tackles for first downs??
You knew MArcus Pollard would catch a tip pass reminiscent to Shannon Sharpes TD agsint the Broncos in 2000??

You knew Freeney would whore Wade all game??

I dont remember any Colts fan calling those plays before the game..

And yet.. you say "We told you so".
:lol:
Colts are an excellent team.. But Miami beat themselves today..

TheMugwump
11-02-2003, 06:23 PM
I tell ya, you guys are some All-Pro excuses makers.

'Our team didn't play well. We had a bad game. The o-line played worse than I've ever seen them' WHHHHAAAA!!! You think maybe the team on the other side of the ball had anything to do with that? No, of course you don't, because anytime something goes wrong, you need an excuse to keep your sorry excuse for a self from banging your head on the wall.


Hey Williams34Phins, you remember posting how you would walk all over us and NO WAY were the Colts winning? You talk about being classy and then **** all over yourself with your crap talk?

Colts WIN
You Whine!

SCOREBOARD BABY!!

wleague2
11-02-2003, 06:25 PM
Mud and Ryan. You two seem to love to gloat. That's cool. Your forgetting one thing. You have to play the Titans, at OUR house. I know, I know, you have beaten us once already this season. ONCE. In all of the games played between the Titans and Dolts. One win. Miss Manning STILL panics, STILL over throws recievers. STILL thinks he controls the line. You will never win a playoff game with Miss Manning. Your defence played very good today. Manning? Less than average. As usual. Just wait, it's coming baby. In Titan Town. You have never beaten us there and you never will. Not with Loser Manning. The Titans will knock you out of any chance of playing for the AFC Championship. Can't wait to see you gloat then. When you troll a board after a win, your setting yourself up. Remember that. I will.

Chambers34Phins
11-02-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by TheMugwump
I tell ya, you guys are some All-Pro excuses makers.

'Our team didn't play well. We had a bad game. The o-line played worse than I've ever seen them' WHHHHAAAA!!! You think maybe the team on the other side of the ball had anything to do with that? No, of course you don't, because anytime something goes wrong, you need an excuse to keep your sorry excuse for a self from banging your head on the wall.


Hey Williams34Phins, you remember posting how you would walk all over us and NO WAY were the Colts winning? You talk about being classy and then **** all over yourself with your crap talk?

Colts WIN
You Whine!

SCOREBOARD BABY!!

Go win a playoff game and then come talk to me.

dolfan06
11-02-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by TheMugwump
I tell ya, you guys are some All-Pro excuses makers.

'Our team didn't play well. We had a bad game. The o-line played worse than I've ever seen them' WHHHHAAAA!!! You think maybe the team on the other side of the ball had anything to do with that? No, of course you don't, because anytime something goes wrong, you need an excuse to keep your sorry excuse for a self from banging your head on the wall.


Hey Williams34Phins, you remember posting how you would walk all over us and NO WAY were the Colts winning? You talk about being classy and then **** all over yourself with your crap talk?

Colts WIN
You Whine!

SCOREBOARD BABY!! the bottom line here is manning almost suffered the miami jinx. if griese doesn't fumble, chances are, you LOSE!

CirclingWagons
11-02-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by TheMugwump
I tell ya, you guys are some All-Pro excuses makers.

'Our team didn't play well. We had a bad game. The o-line played worse than I've ever seen them' WHHHHAAAA!!! You think maybe the team on the other side of the ball had anything to do with that? No, of course you don't, because anytime something goes wrong, you need an excuse to keep your sorry excuse for a self from banging your head on the wall.


Hey Williams34Phins, you remember posting how you would walk all over us and NO WAY were the Colts winning? You talk about being classy and then **** all over yourself with your crap talk?

Colts WIN
You Whine!

SCOREBOARD BABY!!
Dolphin Fans making excuses?!...no way!:eek: :lol:

dolfan06
11-02-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Dolphin Fans making excuses?!...no way!:eek: :lol: bills fans don't whine, they just jump off the bandwagon and wait for something bad to happen to somebody else and don't show up until it happens!:tongue:

ohall
11-02-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by RyanTheColtsFan
We told ya so! Haha. 3 Losses at home! Outplayed on every single down today.

7-1! Bye Bye Fishies!

BS, your team was DAMN lucky to leave with a win today. This is not a game your team won, it's a game the Dolphins lost.

A win is a win, but keep it real though would you!

Oliver...

ohall
11-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by TheMugwump
If my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle....


Are you sure she's not your uncle?

Oliver...

ohall
11-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Dolphin Fans making excuses?!...no way!:eek: :lol:

We beat your team, be quite. Know your place.

Oliver...

TheMugwump
11-02-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Oliver


We beat your team, be quite. Know your place.

Oliver...

And now we beat YOUR team, so YOU be QUITE.

And know your spelling. :lol:

CirclingWagons
11-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Oliver


We beat your team, be quite. Know your place.

Oliver...
I'm just laughing at your bandwagon fanbase...2 weeks ago you lost at home to the Pats and everyone predicted the end, then you beat the crappy chargers and everyone jumps back on...then you comeback and lose again, and everyone's crying:lol:

CirclingWagons
11-02-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
bills fans don't whine, they just jump off the bandwagon and wait for something bad to happen to somebody else and don't show up until it happens!:tongue: Calling Bills fans bandwagoners?...:lol: ...that's the last fanbase you could call bandwagoners...#1 is the dolphin fans obviously:lol:

dolfan06
11-02-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Calling Bills fans bandwagoners?...:lol: ...that's the last fanbase you could call bandwagoners...#1 is the dolphin fans obviously:lol: then please tell me where the long list of bills fans are that have made this board a living hell.

to name a few
billhoff
moludsrocks
justafan (drops in occaisionally, but he used to post everyday)
and nobeefbelow (can't remember his real name)

the list is much longer!

CirclingWagons
11-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
then please tell me where the long list of bills fans are that have made this board a living hell.

to name a few
billhoff
moludsrocks
justafan (drops in occaisionally, but he used to post everyday)
and nobeefbelow (can't remember his real name)

the list is much longer! we made it a living hell?
mission accomplished:lol:

dolfan06
11-02-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
we made it a living hell?
mission accomplished:lol: thats not the point, this was about bandwagoners, soon as the bills fell on their face, EXIT STAGE LEFT!:tongue:

don't change the subject! (remember)

CirclingWagons
11-02-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
thats not the point, this was about bandwagoners, soon as the bills fell on their face, EXIT STAGE LEFT!:tongue:

don't change the subject! (remember) you obviously dont know the definition of bandwagoner then....
all those guys still root on the Bills, which means they are not bandwagoners. Just cause some don't talk smack now doesnt mean they are bandwagoners....I sure didn't see any of the fish fans at Billszone after they got dogged by the Texans:tongue:

dolfan06
11-02-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
you obviously dont know the definition of bandwagoner then....
all those guys still root on the Bills, which means they are not bandwagoners. Just cause some don't talk smack now doesnt mean they are bandwagoners....I sure didn't see any of the fish fans at Billszone after they got dogged by the Texans:tongue: you obviously don't know. a fan stands behind their team win or lose, you don't talk trash then hide when they lose, and lose, and lose, and lose!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
11-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you obviously don't know. a fan stands behind their team win or lose, you don't talk trash then hide when they lose, and lose, and lose, and lose!:tongue: like your fellow fans did over at billszone after houston?...it goes both ways, and you know it...grasping at straws 06:tongue:

DolfanISS
11-03-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Calling Bills fans bandwagoners?...:lol: ...that's the last fanbase you could call bandwagoners...#1 is the dolphin fans obviously:lol:

Dude how can you say that with guys like FMRPATSFAN and Brady Sucks right on your own Buffalorange.com site. Both of those guys were Pats fans who jumped on your bandwagon. They will probably be rooting fopr Miami or New York next year. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan


Dude how can you say that with guys like FMRPATSFAN and Brady Sucks right on your own Buffalorange.com site. Both of those guys were Pats fans who jumped on your bandwagon. They will probably be rooting fopr Miami or New York next year. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and what about all those fish fans who jumped shipped after the week 1 loss?..the main forum was pure comedy after that loss...you guys were ready to jump off a cliff

DolfanISS
11-03-2003, 01:22 AM
But we didn't. That's my point. I go into every weekend thinking Miami is going to win. Changing teams is weak regardless of what you think.

I think I will join a Chiefs board under the name FMRFINSFAN.

Hey circling check out the shoutbox on Buffalorange.com.

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
But we didn't. That's my point. I go into every weekend thinking Miami is going to win. Changing teams is weak regardless of what you think.

I think I will join a Chiefs board under the name FMRFINSFAN. you named 2 fans, and generalize the rest of us?....well then, all maimi fans must be lame, since they can't sell out a playoff game, right?..

DolfanISS
11-03-2003, 01:26 AM
When did the fins not sell out a playoff game. If I can remember correctly there was talk about the Buffalo vs Washington game being blacked out just 2 weeks ago.

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 01:33 AM
The Colts-Dolphins playoff game was VERY close to a blackout...good thing for you guys that the networks bought the last 10,000 seats:lol:

War Chief
11-03-2003, 01:34 AM
The Sardines meltdown has begun a month early.

That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled homer meeting. :evil:

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 01:40 AM
:roflmao:

DolfanISS
11-03-2003, 01:44 AM
How the hell did we earn the honor of having a Chiefs fan grace us with there presence. Why don't you go visit the INDY sites at least they are only a game behind you guys. Keep it up, if you guys go 16-0 or 15-1 and lose in the playoffs or even the Super Bowl I will be on wildbillschiefs.com (or whatever it is) all off season.

War Chief
11-03-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
How the hell did we earn the honor of having a Chiefs fan grace us with there presence. Why don't you go visit the INDY sites at least they are only a game behind you guys. Keep it up, if you guys go 16-0 or 15-1 and lose in the playoffs or even the Super Bowl I will be on wildbillschiefs.com (or whatever it is) all off season.

Ask your idiot buddy fin-atic why a Chiefs fan is here. If he hadn't made a complete *** out of himself on both a Donkey board and a Chiefs board I would never have heard of this place.

dolfan06
11-03-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Samphin
Yeah, but you were ****ting yourself when Peyton threw that int. If we had an oline it wouldnt have been close. Indy deserved to win though. this thread title is absolutely inane. manning throws a lousey pass then griese fumbles, yet you told us so before hand. why play the friggin games, seems like you have things well in hand!:rolleyes: :tongue:

Pagan
11-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by War Chief


Ask your idiot buddy fin-atic why a Chiefs fan is here. If he hadn't made a complete *** out of himself on both a Donkey board and a Chiefs board I would never have heard of this place.

So because of that you come over and talk sh*t on this board? Must not have alot to do.

I read your blather and all the Bills fans' nonsense, but I don't feel the slightest urge to go over to the Chiefs or Bills boards. I guess I have a life. ;)

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Pagan


So because of that you come over and talk sh*t on this board? Must not have alot to do.

I read your blather and all the Bills fans' nonsense, but I don't feel the slightest urge to go over to the Chiefs or Bills boards. I guess I have a life. ;) yeah..keep telling yourself that:roflmao:

Pagan
11-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Like anything you say has even an inkling of meaning to me. :rolleyes:

Keep laughing at your own jokes...only you and fellow goat fans think they're funny anyway. Oh wait....that's what you said about me. I keep forgetting to be crushed by that.

Marino1983
11-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Look at who is talking c-JERK !!!! After the Dolphins EMBARRASSED the billy goats,, most of the threads on bfz and bbi were calling for williams to be fired, henry to be benched, and reed to be traded ... :lol:

Save your B-S for the billy goats "garbage" boards .... Everyone what YOU are ALL about c-JERK ......

:roflmao:


Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
Like anything you say has even an inkling of meaning to me. :rolleyes:

Keep laughing at your own jokes...only you and fellow goat fans think they're funny anyway. Oh wait....that's what you said about me. I keep forgetting to be crushed by that. if it doesn't have an inkling of meaning to you, then why do you feel the need to respond?
Owned:cool:

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Look at who is talking c-JERK !!!! After the Dolphins EMBARRASSED the billy goats,, most of the threads on bfz and bbi were calling for williams to be fired, henry to be benched, and reed to be traded ... :lol:

Save your B-S for the billy goats "garbage" boards .... Everyone what YOU are ALL about c-JERK ......

:roflmao:


Marino1983
que?

Pagan
11-03-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Owned:cool:

Hey...if that blows your skirt up bro, you have less of a life than you claim I do.

"Wow...I "owned" someone on a message board."

Joe Cool...I bow to you. :rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Pagan


Hey...if that blows your skirt up bro, you have less of a life than you claim I do.

"Wow...I "owned" someone on a message board."

Joe Cool...I bow to you. :rolleyes: "I bow to you"
stand in line please:D

Marino1983
11-03-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
if it doesn't have an inkling of meaning to you, then why do you feel the need to respond?
Owned:cool:



:rolleyes: You are such an @$$clown c-JERK !!! :lol: the :club: ing YOU receive must max out your medical insurance....

What a dumb@$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:rolleyes: You are such an @$$clown c-JERK !!! :lol: the :club: ing YOU receive must max out your medical insurance....

What a dumb@$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino1983 hey, if you use a couple more exclamation points people might think you're cool:lol:

Marino1983
11-03-2003, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CirclingWagons
[B] hey, if you use a couple more explanation points



:huh: :spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CirclingWagons
[B] hey, if you use a couple more explanation points



:huh: :spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983
whoops..:lol:

TheMugwump
11-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Hey boys, let's bring this back to topic if you don't mind.

Let's see...ahem...(tap tap tap)

10 Reasons Why the Dil-Fins suck...

10 - They are the Dil-Fins

9 - They wear circa 1987 Don Johnson colors

(Bills, Pats, Jets, and Chiefs fans, feel free to chime in...)

Pagan
11-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Main reason why Payton Manning's a loser....

ZERO playoff wins.

"Nuff said...

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by TheMugwump
Hey boys, let's bring this back to topic if you don't mind.

Let's see...ahem...(tap tap tap)

10 Reasons Why the Dil-Fins suck...

10 - They are the Dil-Fins

9 - They wear circa 1987 Don Johnson colors

(Bills, Pats, Jets, and Chiefs fans, feel free to chime in...)
8 - They can't win in December

to be brutally honest mugwump...10 is too small a list:lol:

War Chief
11-04-2003, 12:14 AM
7 - Brianna Griesme has a glass Bergina. :evil: