PDA

View Full Version : Henne shines in Dolphins win (Madden 10) forecast....

SA_BUTTA
10-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Different Chad, wildly different results for the Dolphins as Chad Henne throws four touchdown passes in his first start for Miami and the Dolphins beat the Bills 34-27.
Henne got off to a fast start, hitting Greg Camarillo for a three-yard touchdown on Miami's opening drive of the game. Later, Ted Ginn, Jr. even managed to hang onto a fourth quarter touchdown pass in what turned out to be the game-winning score.
Terrell Owens caught six passes for 60 yards and one touchdown in the loss for a Buffalo team that just can't seem to find their groove.

http://espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl2010?id=4523482

dlockz
10-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Being 0-3 I will take any win we can get lol

Oraclepz
10-02-2009, 09:49 AM
what kind of forecast is this? There is NO WAYYYY Henne will be throwing the ball 41 times...thats at least 21 times too many.

Morpheos
10-02-2009, 09:54 AM
if they stack 8 men in the box I would tell him to pass attempt 41 passes also and make em pay for it. Lol

deezdgbt
10-02-2009, 09:55 AM
*facepalm*

Chimera0777
10-02-2009, 10:52 AM
I just can't trust any simulation that has Terrell Owens getting targeted six times in one game, let alone catching all six balls.

Howard Stern
10-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Can we do away with Madden predictions? This whole concept is EXTREMELY retarded.

My 2 year old brother is making predictions for this weekend's game. If he farts once, Dolphins lose. If he farts twice, Dolphins win. If he craps his pants, Henne throws for 300 yards. Please, give me a break.

phishinphin
10-02-2009, 10:59 AM
What's out there to forecast completely stupid and idiotic posts that state that a video game can predict the outcome of a real game. If that is the case then sign me up for the lotto video game.

finjim
10-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Henne misses too many open WRs in Madden. Gimme Pat White!

phishinphin
10-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Can we do away with Madden predictions? This whole concept is EXTREMELY retarded.

My 2 year old brother is making predictions for this weekend's game. If he farts once, Dolphins lose. If he farts twice, Dolphins win. If he craps his pants, Henne throws for 300 yards. Please, give me a break.

Amen brother. That's funny stuff right there.

fishypete
10-02-2009, 11:15 AM
How I miss Ping.Pong and Asteriods...sigh.

SA_BUTTA
10-02-2009, 11:20 AM

Here is to hoping your son farts twice and craps himself.

sharp
10-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Yea if you want to play madden predictions play pat white. He's like using Vick in 04, and hes got the arm.

FINFAN227
10-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Here is to hoping your son farts twice and craps himself.

My thoughts exactly...ROFL..

arsenal
10-02-2009, 11:29 AM
wow at people getting their panties in a bunch over this... its a damn video game simulation, its just for fun and interesting to see how that game plays out between the 2 computers... you dont have to take it as gospel, you dont have to get upset over what happened...

jesus christ, some people on this board need to get the sand out of their vaj's

arsenal
10-02-2009, 11:35 AM
PS Henne sucks in Madden so this is a strange result...

utahphinsfan
10-02-2009, 11:37 AM
wow at people getting their panties in a bunch over this... its a damn video game simulation, its just for fun and interesting to see how that game plays out between the 2 computers... you dont have to take it as gospel, you dont have to get upset over what happened...

jesus christ, some people on this board need to get the sand out of their vaj's

I'd agree but there are some who base their whole perception of NFL on the aforementioned game.

It may be analyzed and forecast a certain way but thats why they play the game.

Letting a game predict a game is asinine @ best. So, lets save the speculation for Wall St.

a1csiriaS
10-02-2009, 12:06 PM

look dude relax take a breather.....ligthen up man people are just having fun predicting stuff like this NO ONE can predict a football game not even the so called "experts" we've seen this time in a time out so just take it easy

arsenal
10-02-2009, 12:28 PM
look dude relax take a breather.....ligthen up man people are just having fun predicting stuff like this NO ONE can predict a football game not even the so called "experts" we've seen this time in a time out so just take it easy

umm thats what im saying... im talking about everyone else getting all upset over it...

Imperium
10-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Well I read the bumps on my dogs head and they tell me Henne will go 17 for 31 for 189 yards 1 TD 2 ints in a Dolphins win.