PDA

View Full Version : Well...where is Moron1983?

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 02:00 AM
The Dolphins lost "yesterday"...and he's nowhere to be found. Now I wouldn't make a big deal of this if it werent for him saying that I didn't show up after a couple Bills losses...Well, anyone seen him?...i hope he has the suicide hotline on speed dial:lol:

War Chief
11-03-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
The Dolphins lost "yesterday"...and he's nowhere to be found. Now I wouldn't make a big deal of this if it werent for him saying that I didn't show up after a couple Bills losses...Well, anyone seen him?...i hope he has the suicide hotline on speed dial:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DolfanISS
11-03-2003, 02:09 AM
Hey War Chief are you laughing at the thread or just a Bills fan in general in light of last weeks game of course. I need clarifiction.

harmonkoz
11-03-2003, 10:20 AM
M83 is a goat humper. When his team loses he is too busy taking it out on his pet goat "Danny".

Probably won't won't see him for a couple of days. The goat will not be walking for a week.

:chuckle:

3W
11-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
M83 is a goat humper. When his team loses he is too busy taking it out on his pet goat "Danny".

Probably won't won't see him for a couple of days. The goat will not be walking for a week.

:chuckle:

From what I understand the goat is the humper and Mary1983 is the one that won't be walking for a week...probably having trouble getting to the computer now.:chuckle:

3W
11-03-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Hey War Chief are you laughing at the thread or just a Bills fan in general in light of last weeks game of course. I need clarifiction.

Let me clarify...he's not laughing at the thread or the Billsfans...him and us have a common bond, we like smacking a finfan around...a day without smacking a finfan off their highhorse is like a day without sunshine.:D

Marino1983
11-03-2003, 06:26 PM
Lookie who is trying to post AGAIN ,,,, the abortion that lives ... Must be tough cheering for your goats but then after you dress in the "billy goat JILL"cheer leading outfit your mindset changes to helping all the goat fans from slicing their wrists every Sunday !!:goof:

Go mikey GO ................

What a pant- load !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Pagan
11-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by 3W

Let me clarify...he's not laughing at the thread or the Billsfans...him and us have a common bond

17-7 and 38-5

I'd say him and us have more of a bond than you do. ;)

Marino1983
11-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

:chuckle: ]

Yeah and when your goats lose,,, you have been seen taking leisurely swim across the local cess pool hummer ... Probably try to wallow your sorrows in your work "a professional sh!t pumper" while snorkeling through the turds !!!:eek:

:lol: :lol:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Lookie who is trying to post AGAIN ,,,, the abortion that lives ... Must be tough cheering for your goats but then after you dress in the "billy goat JILL"cheer leading outfit your mindset changes to helping all the goat fans from slicing their wrists every Sunday !!:goof:

Go mikey GO ................

What a pant- load !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino1983
so where were you yesterday?....was the blade too dull?:lol:

Marino1983
11-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan

No squaw doesn't have the intelligence to now what is funny and not funny.... She just likes to come home from school "on the short bus" and play on her daddys pc while coloring her barbi coloring book !!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 06:53 PM

No squaw doesn't have the intelligence to now what is funny and not funny.... She just likes to come home from school "on the short bus" and play on her daddys pc while coloring her barbi coloring book !!

Marino1983 Laughing AT you is always funny M83:lol:

Marino1983
11-03-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Laughing AT you is always funny M83:lol:

So you like to laugh at someone making a gigantic @$$ out of YOU on a m-b c-JERK ?

:confused: Everything makes even more sense NOW !

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 07:03 PM

So you like to laugh at someone making a gigantic @$$ out of YOU on a m-b c-JERK ?

:confused: Everything makes even more sense NOW !

Marino1983 I got you on a grammatical error in the same thread nancy..:lol:

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 07:04 PM
"Look at who is talking c-JERK !!!! After the Dolphins EMBARRASSED the billy goats,, most of the threads on bfz and bbi were calling for williams to be fired, henry to be benched, and reed to be traded ...

Save your B-S for the billy goats "garbage" boards .... Everyone what YOU are ALL about c-JERK ......"

Marino1983

that ring a bell?

War Chief
11-03-2003, 07:11 PM

Marino1983

Is that the best you can come up with Morono 1983? It's pretty weak, even coming from an empty cranium like yours. Here, let me make your next post for you:

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by War Chief

Is that the best you can come up with Morono 1983? It's pretty weak, even coming from an empty cranium like yours. Here, let me make your next post for you:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DaQuixlet
11-03-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Pagan

17-7 and 38-5

I'd say him and us have more of a bond than you do. ;) \

DUDE! We were playing the BEST team in the league! KC! You were playing the GIANTS!!!!

Pagan
11-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by DaQuixlet
\

DUDE! We were playing the BEST team in the league! KC! You were playing the GIANTS!!!!

They beat your *** on national TV 38-5....we beat your *** on national TV 17-7. THAT is why the Chiefs and Dolphins have the bond...capisce?

Gods...how I HATE having to explain things to Bills fans....:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Pagan

They beat your *** on national TV 38-5....we beat your *** on national TV 17-7. THAT is why the Chiefs and Dolphins have the bond...capisce?

Gods...how I HATE having to explain things to Bills fans....:rolleyes: umm...your defense played the game of their lives, and ricky ran 42 times, and you beat us by only 10...chiefs beat us by 33, and priest didnt even hit 100....that's domination

Pagan
11-04-2003, 11:48 AM
ummm......we held you to under 200 yards total offense and your ONLY points came on an interception return. The reason the Dolphins only scored 17 is BECAUSE Ricky ran 42 times and wore the Bills - and the clock - out. THAT'S domination.

C'mon CW, I thought you had some football knowledge. :rolleyes:

You keep on keeping your head in the sand about it, but bottom line, the Dolphins spanked the Bills. You can try to spin it any way you like, but it's there in black and white.

Marino1983
11-04-2003, 06:21 PM

:rolleyes: Ill tell ya poco,,,, you most definitely belong forever tied to the billy goat LOSERS ... When an imbecilic preschool response is answered in ( :lol: ) by circleJERK,, the bullseye is permanently tattoed to that brainless area you call a head !!

You would be better off playing house with c-JERK (but she has to play the mommy) then your usual @$$ beating you take trying to post :laughat: smack squaw ...:goof:

:lol: Funny how squaw and c-JERK seem to be blushing buddies now...:eek: They were probably were swapping spit while watching the billy goats get humiliated !!!!:egads:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-04-2003, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pagan
[

C'mon CW, I thought you had some football knowledge. :rolleyes:

:spit: :roflmao:

You are the ONLY one Pagan ....

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-04-2003, 08:05 PM

:rolleyes: Ill tell ya poco,,,, you most definitely belong forever tied to the billy goat LOSERS ... When an imbecilic preschool response is answered in ( :lol: ) by circleJERK,, the bullseye is permanently tattoed to that brainless area you call a head !!

You would be better off playing house with c-JERK (but she has to play the mommy) then your usual @$$ beating you take trying to post :laughat: smack squaw ...:goof:

:lol: Funny how squaw and c-JERK seem to be blushing buddies now...:eek: They were probably were swapping spit while watching the billy goats get humiliated !!!!:egads:

Marino1983
why do you insist on telling people your ****-erotic fantasies in the smack forum?:shakeno:

War Chief
11-04-2003, 08:14 PM

Marino1983

Wow, you certainly DO have a gay streak a mile wide; either that or your old lady wears the britches in your hovel. Keep your pole smoking fantasies to yourself if you don't mind......I'm straight as is most of this board Nutslurp 1983. Here's a little something for you to read, fits you like a glove.

CirclingWagons
11-04-2003, 08:28 PM

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 07:14 PM

Wow, you certainly DO have a gay streak a mile wide; either that or your old lady wears the britches in your hovel. Keep your pole smoking fantasies to yourself if you don't mind......I'm straight as is most of this board Nutslurp 1983. Here's a little something for you to read, fits you like a glove.

Hum the togetherness that you and c-JERK exhibit is quite disturbing but I guess everyone needs someone :eek:

Man if what you call straight is the huggy kiss kiss response interaction between you two cornhole invaders,,,, then I would HATE to see what you think is normal .... :confused:

Again poco,, why YOU are here is a question that may never be answered (And I could really give a sh!t) but the beating you take with EVERY moronic post you make would turn a Navy Seal
stomach ....

Thanks AGAIN for playing ....

:wave:

Marino1983

War Chief
11-07-2003, 12:45 PM

Hum the togetherness that you and c-JERK exhibit is quite disturbing but I guess everyone needs someone :eek:

Man if what you call straight is the huggy kiss kiss response interaction between you two cornhole invaders,,,, then I would HATE to see what you think is normal .... :confused:

Again poco,, why YOU are here is a question that may never be answered (And I could really give a sh!t) but the beating you take with EVERY moronic post you make would turn a Navy Seal
stomach ....

Thanks AGAIN for playing ....

:wave:

Marino1983

Almost all of your posts have homosexual overtones. I repeat, nobody here shares your "South Beach" lifestyle. I don't knock you for being a sword swallowing butt pirate, I just don't care to see your homoerotic tendencies on a message board. Save it for your boyfriend.

Marino1983
11-07-2003, 04:33 PM

Almost all of your posts have homosexual overtones. I repeat, nobody here shares your "South Beach" lifestyle. I don't knock you for being a sword swallowing butt pirate, I just don't care to see your homoerotic tendencies on a message board. Save it for your boyfriend.

Yes and YOU would be the expert at understanding "homosexual overtones" and anything else on that side of the fence squaw !! :spit:

Just keep telling yourself no, but you will have to admit sooner or later your craving for driving up hershey highway :egads:....

Squaw you and your betrothed (c-JERK) follow each other around this m-b like two hammsters looking for a new home.. And the stupidity of both your posts is unequaled except of course if you read hummerlips ... :eek:

Oh god does this mean that all three of you limp wrist artist have an on going 3 some poco ??

:barf:

:nono:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-08-2003, 11:39 AM

Wow, you certainly DO have a gay streak a mile wide; either that or your old lady wears the britches in your hovel. Keep your pole smoking fantasies to yourself if you don't mind......I'm straight as is most of this board Nutslurp 1983. Here's a little something for you to read, fits you like a glove. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now thats funny! ...That one made me spit my coffie all over my screen!!! ...if it weren`t for the referees we would of beat your a$$es 2 weeks ago!;) :D ....keep up the good work in here WC.

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Yeah YOU would no trouble when it comes to spewing ANYTHING jerkOFF ! I guess that is a prerequisite to become a billy goat fan ... :eek:

Now the billy goat fans are B!TCHing about the refs during their HUMILIATON this past Sept 21.. :goof: :roflmao:

What a surprise .

:lol:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 12:03 PM
Yeah YOU would no trouble when it comes to spewing ANYTHING jerkOFF ! I guess that is a prerequisite to become a billy goat fan ... :eek:

Now the billy goat fans are B!TCHing about the refs during their HUMILIATON this past Sept 21.. :goof: :roflmao:

What a surprise .

:lol:

Marino1983 War Cheif has you down to a T moron83!...........whiped at home and whiped in here!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
War Cheif has you down to a T moron83!...........whiped at home and whiped in here!:lol: :lol: :lol:

:roflmao: "whiped at home and whiped in here" .....

"moron83" :huh: Spelling is an uphill battle for you huh jerkOFF ?

:spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 12:28 PM

:roflmao: "whiped at home and whiped in here" .....

"moron83" :huh: Spelling is an uphill battle for you huh jerkOFF ?

:spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983 Let me translate your post for you...("I have no smack today!!):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 12:32 PM
Let me translate your post for you...("I have no smack today!!):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the first HONEST post that you have EVER made here on F-H jerkOFF !!!

:D

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 12:51 PM

That is the first HONEST post that you have EVER made here on F-H jerkOFF !!!

:D

Marino1983 Ya!!.... We agree on something ...you have no smack today!...peeerfect!!:D

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Let me translate your post for you...("I have no smack today!!):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are such a moron jerkOFF.... YOU just smacked yourself with YOUR own response TWICE ...... :spit:

What an idiot !

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 11:14 PM
Why because you have no smack?:huh: ...your beyound idiotic ..Moron...By the way How did you like your superbowlbound team today?