PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Wake Jersey

ton80
10-10-2009, 09:48 PM
If anyone gets a link to purchase one please post it here.

Thanks

13finfan4ever
10-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Dont even think about a wake jersey yet. this guy played one game and he is not a starter. yeah he had a great game and will most likely be a starter next year but take it from me.

I own a Culpepper jersey.
I own a Welker jersey.
I own a Crowder jersey.

Wait, it cost alot to buy a custom jersey and its way to early to know what we have with Wake.

He isnt always going to be playing a backups backup.

estreetnj
10-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Being the first one isnt always the smart thing to do. You will prob stand out to dolphins fans though if thats what your going for.

MiamiNole528
10-12-2009, 09:17 AM
at nflshop.com, on the custom jerseys screen, theres a drop down menu to select any player from the roster.

10-12-2009, 09:27 AM
patience my friend. I was first with the Welker Jersey. Now I just watch this guy catch passes for another team. Lots of catches actually.

Youll probably have to custamize your own. Pick you name and number. You can do that at MD proshop or nfl.com

SQuinn17
10-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Dont even think about a wake jersey yet. this guy played one game and he is not a starter. yeah he had a great game and will most likely be a starter next year but take it from me.

I own a Culpepper jersey.
I own a Welker jersey.
I own a Crowder jersey.

Wait, it cost alot to buy a custom jersey and its way to early to know what we have with Wake.

He isnt always going to be playing a backups backup.
I had a Culpepper jersey too. Luckily, I left it out one day and my golden retriever chewed it up. I guess he didn't like Daunte too much either.