PDA

View Full Version : Shanahan a genius????????

NYPhinFan
11-04-2003, 01:41 AM
Man he was just thoroughly out coached...top to bottom!....I could not belive my eyes the way he misused the clock down the stretch. About 4:50 to go...up by one...you are running the ball effectively...first and ten at the NE 40. NE has 3 timeouts...and he throws the ball 3 times...3 times...thanks for giving NE an extra 3 timeouts outs there...ludicrous...then when Denver gets the ball back...3rd and 5 with 2:40 to go....he throws on 3rd down...incomplete...stops the clock...saves NE another timeout...I am in shock how bad those decisions are...but he is a genius!!!...Have to hand it to Belichick....totally outcoached the so called GENUIS

DolfanISS
11-04-2003, 01:45 AM
Agreed I couldn't believe the Broncos didn't run on every down. I also couldn't believe they took Portis off the field after he ripped off 2 good runs in a row with about 7:00 to go in the game. His replacement nearly got himself killed on one play and missed a key block on the next. HORRIBLE.

StartingTailbak
11-04-2003, 01:49 AM
I especially would like to point out how ineffectively he used a QB who hasn't been in the NFL for 3 years.:rolleyes: