PDA

View Full Version : wannstadt mulling retirement..press release



rad
11-04-2003, 03:21 AM
Its true read the press link...

Webmaster edit: DO NOT CLICK! CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

akfinfan
11-04-2003, 03:33 AM
Whadda dikhead

rad
11-04-2003, 03:36 AM
thats what i said.. i cant beleive it

akfinfan
11-04-2003, 03:37 AM
No, your a dikhead!

Phinzone
11-04-2003, 03:38 AM
Hey A-hole, keep that **** over in NE. Just because your people are assholes doesn't mean you need to spread that crap over into miami

DO NOT CLICK ON HIS LINK

rad
11-04-2003, 03:38 AM
truth hurts huh

Bobby Humphrey
11-04-2003, 04:04 AM
that was not cool. froze my comp and i lost some info i needed.

DOLPHAN1
11-04-2003, 04:13 AM
F***WAD!

GazPhin
11-04-2003, 07:34 AM
:evil:

Gonk
11-04-2003, 08:23 AM
Somebody ban this asshole.

FinHeavenAJ
11-04-2003, 11:37 AM
He is :cool:

dolfan06
11-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
He is :cool: glad somebody is still on top of things. which brings up a question, where's wharf!:confused:

WharfRat
11-04-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
glad somebody is still on top of things. which brings up a question, where's wharf!:confused:

:lurking:

TerryTate
11-05-2003, 03:10 AM
i have some curiosity, enough where it will kill me someday, can someone give me a hint along the lines of what the hell that link was?

DOLPHAN1
11-05-2003, 03:13 AM
a banner that pops up and says you are an idiot. it locked my computer up. i new i shouldn't have fallen for it but it was 2 am. punk!

dolfan06
11-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
a banner that pops up and says you are an idiot. it locked my computer up. i new i shouldn't have fallen for it but it was 2 am. punk! why doesn't somebody just delete that post so nobody else falls for it?:confused:

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
why doesn't somebody just delete that post so nobody else falls for it?:confused:



Good question 06 !!

I :dunno:

:lol:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Good question 06 !!

I :dunno:

:lol:

Marino1983 curiosity is gonna get me one of these days. had to look. had to reboot, the sucker!:yell: