PDA

View Full Version : entertainment value only

dolfan06
10-17-2009, 04:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgHUZXgNAWo

Gonzo
10-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Satan will be the most HIGH? Does that make him Cheech, Chong, or the person who took the time to create this video?

dolfan06
10-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Satan will be the most HIGH? Does that make him Cheech, Chong, or the person who took the time to create this video?what part of "entertainment value" didn't you understand! :chuckle:

Gonzo
10-18-2009, 01:11 AM
what part of "entertainment value" didn't you understand! :chuckle:
Apparently none of it given the seriousness of cheech, chong, satan being high, and religion in general. Serious business.

dolfan06
10-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Apparently none of it given the seriousness of cheech, chong, satan being high, and religion in general. Serious business.whats so strange about someone boasting about himself. it was a quote from satan himself, quote from Isaiah 14:14 I will asend above the heights of the clouds, I will make myself LIKE the most high.

Gonzo
10-18-2009, 11:59 AM
whats so strange about someone boasting about himself. it was a quote from satan himself, quote from Isaiah 14:14 I will asend above the heights of the clouds, I will make myself LIKE the most high.
Ah, that's a relief. I thought he was stating that he was Chong, but he's only LIKE Chong. That's a good thing, because Chong cracks me up. Still, why does the devil have to give potheads a bad name, they're a peaceful bunch. Unless somebody takes their cheetos.

dolfan06
10-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Ah, that's a relief. I thought he was stating that he was Chong, but he's only LIKE Chong. That's a good thing, because Chong cracks me up. Still, why does the devil have to give potheads a bad name, they're a peaceful bunch. Unless somebody takes their cheetos.i have no idea, although the only reaso i posted it was because a friend of mine emailed it to me and i thought if he went to the trouble to send it i might as well post it. no big deal really!

Gonzo
10-18-2009, 01:13 PM
i have no idea, although the only reaso i posted it was because a friend of mine emailed it to me and i thought if he went to the trouble to send it i might as well post it. no big deal really!No problem, I was just joking around. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't carry well over the internet. As you said, entertainment value only. It's like a horror movie. Scary that some people will actually believe this stuff. Yay religion.

overworkedirish
10-19-2009, 04:15 AM
I have a friend who was talking about his "Aunty Kris" for a while, and I thought he was just making an anti-christ joke.