PDA

View Full Version : Man, take a look at poor old Marino1983



CirclingWagons
11-04-2003, 08:12 PM
Look what he's been reduced to... (http://Will.give.reach-a-rounds.forfood.org) so sad..I hope things work out for ya M83..

War Chief
11-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Look what he's been reduced to... (http://Will.give.reach-a-rounds.forfood.org) so sad..I hope things work out for ya M83..

Damn 83'. You REALLY need money dontcha? :eek:

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Even when you two lovers combine your pathetic attempts at smack,,, you still CHOKE at it !!

Kinda like maybe c-JERK and squaw should get a room ..:eek:

Oh what will all c-JERKs billy goat buddies think ? Not to mention all of c-JERKS customers .......

:wave:

:lol:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-08-2003, 11:24 AM
That can`t be Moron83 ......it doesn`t say "Sardine Sucker" on his forehead!:lol:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
That can`t be Moron83 ......it doesn`t say "Sardine Sucker" on his forehead!:lol:


Do you EVER proof read before submitting jerkOFF ??

:huh:

:rolleyes2

:wave:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983



Do you EVER proof read before submitting jerkOFF ??

:huh:

:rolleyes2

:wave:

Marino1983 ANYONE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MORON 83 & A BOX OF BRICKS?....................... LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND ONE!:D

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
ANYONE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MORON 83 & A BOX OF BRICKS?....................... LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND ONE!:D




Hey I love the caps lock there jerkOFF ... It definitely helps your :laughat: smack... :huh:


:spit:

:lol:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Hey I love the caps lock there jerkOFF ... It definitely helps your :laughat: smack... :huh:


:spit:

:lol:

Marino1983 Sheeeeeeeeeze, Im dealing with a retarded gibbon here....somebody call the zoo.. m83 can stand on two feet for 30 seconds!:eek: :eek:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Sheeeeeeeeeze, Im dealing with a retarded gibbon here....somebody call the zoo.. m83 can stand on two feet for 30 seconds!:eek: :eek:



:confused: Is this a new way to say :french: jerkOFF ? Man jerkOFF, I think YOU have broken YOUR record of imbecilic posts.:goof:

But this is an area that you are very talented in ......

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:confused: Is this a new way to say :french: jerkOFF ? Man jerkOFF, I think YOU have broken YOUR record of imbecilic posts.:goof:

But this is an area that you are very talented in ......

:roflmao:

Marino1983 I feel like I have to scold you like I scold my dog,(newspaper to the nose thing ) Moron , for being so stupid at times (but thats you)and you know people in here think the same way, but they can`t say anything cause your a pretty teal fan...if you were any other fan you would of been banned long ago for being an immuture jerk!!!.:D By the way did you like the game today??..31-7 laugher...and I loved every second of it!:lol: :lol: :lol: nothing personal just my opinion:evil: :D

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I feel like I have to scold you like I scold my dog,(newspaper to the nose thing ) Moron , for being so stupid at times (but thats you)and you know people in here think the same way, but they can`t say anything cause your a pretty teal fan...if you were any other fan you would of been banned long ago for being an immuture jerk!!!.:D By the way did you like the game today??..31-7 laugher...and I loved every second of it!:lol: :lol: :lol: nothing personal just my opinion:evil: :D




So you still ( :french: ) and you continue to build on your imbecilic response record ... :rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-14-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





So you still ( :french: ) and you continue to build on your imbecilic response record ... :rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 Thats it?...thats your smack? Get up off the floor, dude.....I guess you must agree with what I said then....I thought so.:D ..Is the Muchkin (ZacheryThomas)gonna give it a try this week or did he give up too!...........I loooove watchin those sardins go stale each year!:D :D :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-15-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Thats it?...thats your smack? Get up off the floor, dude.....I guess you must agree with what I said then....I thought so.:D ..Is the Muchkin (ZacheryThomas)gonna give it a try this week or did he give up too!...........I loooove watchin those sardins go stale each year!:D :D :lol: :lol:




:spit: and so the :french: post's continues from one of the top ten "run and hide when my team gets B!TCH slapped" retarded billy goat fans !!

Hey I am sorry to tell you jerkOFF but c-JERK is the leader of being B!TCH clubbed and hiding ... But you should catch up real soon your goats are on track to retrieve their rightful position in the AFC East basement ....

;)

:roflmao:

Marino1983