FS: Gibril Wilson/ Antwine Perez

24 Defensive Players!

2010 Miami Dolphins Special teams

LS: John Denney
KR: Kory Sheets/ Ted Ginn
PR: Kory Sheets/ Devone Bess
P: Jeremy Boone
K: Dan Carpenter

3 Special teams’ players that isn’t included in the offense or defensive roster!

I know it is probably wishful thinking but who care's i am just having fun with it. I honstly don't think we are going to have much of a offseason so i only got 3 pick-up two big pick-ups and a small one.

Thoughts

Blue is players we drafted
Red is Players we Signed FA or resigned

Pinkboy
10-24-2009, 01:30 AM
Mods should move this to the draft forum.. This is why it exists.

#1dolphinsfan
10-24-2009, 01:31 AM
sorry wasnt sure where to put it

Phinat1c
10-24-2009, 01:33 AM
Nice, good luck with ur GM career. Did Demarcus Ware sign back with the boys or is he still due to hit free agency?? I could c Parcells landing him to go with Wake.

#1dolphinsfan
10-24-2009, 01:34 AM
Nice, good luck with ur GM career. Did Demarcus Ware sign back with the boys or is he still due to hit free agency?? I could c Parcells landing him to go with Wake.
he has still on pace to be a FA but i dont see that happening thats y i didnt do that or else i would have i would love to have ware instead of merriman

Phinat1c
10-24-2009, 01:38 AM
I can def see Ware bein our big splash. Parcells loves the Linebackers and Ware was his boy. Prob uncapped season also so we could throw a lot of cash at him.

#1dolphinsfan
10-24-2009, 01:54 AM
I can def see Ware bein our big splash. Parcells loves the Linebackers and Ware was his boy. Prob uncapped season also so we could throw a lot of cash at him.
i agree if we have a chance to get him we will but i dont see he getting out of dallas they will probably end up tagging him

Phinat1c
10-24-2009, 01:58 AM
Yea ur right, I got Ware fever there for a minute....4got bout that damn franchise tag

Phin-O-mania
10-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Yea ur right, I got Ware fever there for a minute....4got bout that damn franchise tagYou also forgot how to use the English language correctly.

Phinat1c
10-24-2009, 02:31 AM
Are you serious??? You want to have a spelling contest or what?? Hope my grammar is up to your standards on this post professor.

Forgiven
10-24-2009, 02:44 AM
Actually, you forgot to place a comma before "professor." =P. I'm just messin' with ya!

Phinat1c
10-24-2009, 02:51 AM
Damn missed the comma...lol

Nick13
10-24-2009, 02:56 AM
take this to the grammar forum, gents! Oh wait...

Ricky4Life
10-24-2009, 04:01 AM
I would love to have Ware, and you don't think we would resign Bess??? Plus, I don't think we get Bodden since we have Davis and Smith.

#1dolphinsfan
10-24-2009, 11:56 AM
I would love to have Ware, and you don't think we would resign Bess??? Plus, I don't think we get Bodden since we have Davis and Smith.
i would much rather have bodden as our nickle back rather then Nate Jones or Jason ALlen

MiamiDolfan85
10-24-2009, 01:54 PM
urs missing a bunch of picks man.....we have e3 6th rounders,and 2 7th rounders,and on top of that the draft doesnt do i for me....then again,ast firsdt glance,it never does....

#1dolphinsfan
10-24-2009, 02:03 PM
urs missing a bunch of picks man.....we have e3 6th rounders,and 2 7th rounders,and on top of that the draft doesnt do i for me....then again,ast firsdt glance,it never does....
i wasnt sure what we had draft pick wise so i just went with that

NAPPS
10-24-2009, 02:53 PM
pass on tate, need a big guy I like the rest though.

#1dolphinsfan
10-24-2009, 03:34 PM
pass on tate, need a big guy I like the rest though.
what about a guy like Demaryius Thomas 6'3 230 pounds WR our of GT projected to go in the late second early third

Phin-O-mania
10-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Are you serious??? You want to have a spelling contest or what?? Hope my grammar is up to your standards on this post professor.

Yeah, I am serious. I was making fun of the fact that you were using the following made up words: yea, ur, 4got, and bout. you look really retarded when you write like that. when people write like that they forget how to spell correctly in the real world. I can care less about your grammar, but when you use made up words I'm gonna make fun of you all the time because you look like a complete douche bag. have a nice day.

#1dolphinsfan
10-24-2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I am serious. I was making fun of the fact that you were using the following made up words: yea, ur, 4got, and bout. you look really retarded when you write like that. when people write like that they forget how to spell correctly in the real world. I can care less about you grammar, but when you use made up words I'm gonna make fun of you all the time because you look like a complete douche bag. have a nice day.
wow i think you are the one that is a douche bag it is just a way to shorten up words when you are writing on here who cares how he wants to write as long as you know what he means who gives a **** how he spells it

Phin-O-mania
10-24-2009, 05:09 PM
wow i think you are the one that is a douche bag it is just a way to shorten up words when you are writing on here who cares how he wants to writeI'm a English teacher in Seattle...so, I'm kind of passionate about our language I guess.

#1dolphinsfan
10-24-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm a English teacher in Seattle...so, I'm kind of passionate about our language I guess.
it means the same thing just a way to save time

greasyObnoxious
10-25-2009, 06:38 AM
I'm a English teacher in Seattle...so, I'm kind of passionate about our language I guess.

you mean "I'm an English teacher", eh? ;-)

skipp2myloo13
10-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Tate is a great pick. Steve Smith part deux. Can work out of the receiver slot or in the backfield of the WC. Number 1 from what i ahve seen.

Valandui
10-25-2009, 11:36 AM
If we don't go after Karlos Dansby in FA I will be upset.

mmikel30
10-26-2009, 12:44 AM
he has still on pace to be a FA but i dont see that happening thats y i didnt do that or else i would have i would love to have ware instead of merrimanour two biggest needs are wr and safety it takes too long to develop a wr so free agency we will should see a big one like malcom floyd or vincent jacksonvin the draft i wold go Terrence cody and a good safety

NAPPS
10-26-2009, 02:41 AM
Can we please get a F.S. who will tackle a slow tight end rather than hug him for 20 yds.

3rdandinches
10-26-2009, 05:49 AM
you mean "I'm an English teacher", eh? ;-)

That's beautiful, well done. No wonder our youth today type the way they do with English teachers screwing up the language themselves.lol!!!!

greasyObnoxious
10-26-2009, 10:50 AM
That's beautiful, well done. No wonder our youth today type the way they do with English teachers screwing up the language themselves.lol!!!!

i'm not even a native speaker. i guess that qualifies as cherry on the top? lol

RealDriscoll
10-26-2009, 11:12 AM
Perez out of Maryland? He will be lucky to get drafted, Terrell Skinner is a teammate of his and a better prospect

Ruepert
10-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Free Agent pick-ups
- DT: Barry Coefield(NYG)
- FS: Antoine Bethea(IND)
- WR: Malcolm Floyd(SD)
- TE: Jeff King(CAR)

Draft
R1: LB: Rolando McClain(BAMA)
R2: LB: Brandon Lang(TROY)
R3: TE: Dennis Pitta(BYU)

Remaining picks for defensive depth.