PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network

harmonkoz
11-05-2003, 06:08 PM
The new NFL Network is sweet. I have had a void since they took the old NFL channel off of the Sunday Ticket. So I was again at peace last night, being allowed to have some quality background noise while hacking away at my trusty old computers.

My one bitch is why in the hell would they be playing crap about the panzie a$$ 1984 Dolphin team in the second day of the Networks existence. WTF? I can think of a $hitload more teams that would be more deserving of such an honor.... I probably would not even b!tch if it was that '72 team that went perfect against .367 competition.

I hope this is not a sign of things to come. At least they are going to have a Coaches show with Ditka and Marv Levy... That should be quality.

:harm:

Pagan
11-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

I hope this is not a sign of things to come. At least they are going to have a Coaches show with Ditka and Marv Levy... That should be quality.

I guess they want to show two sides of the coaching spectrum.....someone who won a superbowl, and a perrenial loser! :lol:

By the way....those "panzie" '84 Dolphins?

Miami 21 Buffalo 17
Miami 38 Buffalo 7

:D

CirclingWagons
11-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Pagan

I guess they want to show two sides of the coaching spectrum.....someone who won a superbowl, and a perrenial loser! :lol:

By the way....those "panzie" '84 Dolphins?

Miami 21 Buffalo 17
Miami 38 Buffalo 7

:D
only 19 years ago...:rolleyes:

Pagan
11-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

only 19 years ago...:rolleyes:

Okay....17-7

Better? :lol:

CirclingWagons
11-06-2003, 01:07 PM

Okay....17-7

Better? :lol: it'll be a distant memory once Buffalo beats your primadonna dolphins in DECEMBER---I'm surprised "December" doesn't show up as asterisks when its posted:lol:

Pagan
11-06-2003, 02:57 PM
it'll be a distant memory once Buffalo beats your primadonna dolphins in DECEMBER---I'm surprised "December" doesn't show up as asterisks when its posted:lol:

We shall see...

I think your Bills better figure out a way to score before you predict victory over anybody. :lol:

CirclingWagons
11-06-2003, 04:27 PM

We shall see...

I think your Bills better figure out a way to score before you predict victory over anybody. :lol: we were in a major scoring slump last year before the second Bills-Dolphins game, and look how that turned out:D ...btw, that game was on Dec. 1st..this one's on the 21st.
Dress warm:evil:

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 05:53 PM
it'll be a distant memory once Buffalo beats your primadonna dolphins in DECEMBER---I'm surprised "December" doesn't show up as asterisks when its posted:lol:

Are YOU making predictions AGAIN c-JERK ??? I guess that you STILL haven't learned your lesson huh ?? :shakeno: Your inbred billy goats are STILL reeling from being B!TCH SLAPPED this past Sept !!!

:lol: Start finding another rock to crawl under dumb@$$... Only this time when YOU come back there will be more than just me to make your life (on F-H) a living hell ....

:pirate:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-06-2003, 05:59 PM
we were in a major scoring slump last year before the second Bills-Dolphins game, and look how that turned out:D ...btw, that game was on Dec. 1st..this one's on the 21st.
Dress warm:evil:

Hum and as YOU always say " I don't live in the past I just look to the future"... So who gives a sh!t what YOUR goats did last season c-JERK ?

Other than occupying their usual perch "last place in the AFC East" what does that have to do with this Decembers game ?

The broom is half way there @$$clown open up and say ahh ....

:spit:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-08-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Hum and as YOU always say " I don't live in the past I just look to the future"... So who gives a sh!t what YOUR goats did last season c-JERK ?

Other than occupying their usual perch "last place in the AFC East" what does that have to do with this Decembers game ?

The broom is half way there @$$clown open up and say ahh ....

:spit:

Marino1983 :barf:moron83

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
:barf:moron83

As jerkOFF rolls on the floor displaying a :tantrum: because she wants her mommy and daddy to buy her - barbies latest millennium version,, she wipes her snot filled nose on her pink lace dress and retorts the above retarded rendition.....

:monkeyr: :billfan: :monkeyl:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 11:57 AM

As jerkOFF rolls on the floor displaying a :tantrum: because she wants her mommy and daddy to buy her - barbies latest millennium version,, she wipes her snot filled nose on her pink lace dress and retorts the above retarded rendition.....

:monkeyr: :billfan: :monkeyl:

Marino1983 Don`t you mean she wipes her snot filled nose on her "TEAL" lace dress?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 12:20 PM
:shakeno: Yes we all know how you would love to become a Dolphin fan,,, problem is that after supporting the wildebeest you are scarred for life jerkOFF !!!!!!

:yikes:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 11:24 PM
:shakeno: Yes we all know how you would love to become a Dolphin fan,,, problem is that after supporting the wildebeest you are scarred for life jerkOFF !!!!!!

:yikes:

Marino1983 Very weak twisted smack comming from a very lonely dweeb... with one friend named Zero.....thats bad !how did you like your mighty dolphins today Mighty mouse?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Very weak twisted smack comming from a very lonely dweeb... with one friend named Zero.....thats bad !how did you like your mighty dolphins today Mighty mouse?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

JERKOFF !!!!! And the :hitself: smack continues...

:lol:

:lol:

Marino1983