PDA

View Full Version : I say we make WarChief the king moderater in here......



Billhoff
11-08-2003, 12:09 PM
Whata ya say cute little teal people!! Hail to the "CHIEF"
:allhail: :beerbang:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Whata ya say cute little teal people!! Hail to the "CHIEF"
:allhail: :beerbang:



:rolleyes: Like you have any say in how this board is run jerkOFF !

Just continue to post your imbecilic spew and also don't forget to hide when your OVERRATED billy goats LOSE jerkOFF !!!

:shakeno:

:spit:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
11-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Whata ya say cute little teal people!! Hail to the "CHIEF"
:allhail: :beerbang:

I say you get off your knees and remove the p33n from your mouth :(

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:rolleyes: Like you have any say in how this board is run jerkOFF !

Just continue to post your imbecilic spew and also don't forget to hide when your OVERRATED billy goats LOSE jerkOFF !!!

:shakeno:

:spit:

Marino1983 Isn`t that the same post you had a half a year ago?? ......Same old Bullsh!t,(billygoats)(embecilic)......you ran out of things to say 8 months ago,exlax mouth............ Besides dweeb-nerd....OVERRATED is the dolphins middle name every year!!!:lol: :D ;)

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Isn`t that the same post you had a half a year ago?? ......Same old Bullsh!t,(billygoats)(embecilic)......you ran out of things to say 8 months ago,exlax mouth............ Besides dweeb-nerd....OVERRATED is the dolphins middle name every year!!!:lol: :D ;)



:lol: I know that you cannot handle the truth jerkOFF but even YOU have to laugh at YOUR above response .....

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-10-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:lol: I know that you cannot handle the truth jerkOFF but even YOU have to laugh at YOUR above response .....

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 Wow!:eek: Moron83 you didn`t use the word embecilic or wildbeast in your pathetic post...you must be losing it turd breath:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

War Chief
11-10-2003, 01:11 AM
While I appreciate the nomination, I don't see it happening. A certain poster here probably wouldn't like the creativity I would express at his expense were I put in that position. :evil:

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by War Chief
While I appreciate the nomination, I don't see it happening. A certain poster here probably wouldn't like the creativity I would express at his expense were I put in that position. :evil:



:roflmao: The only "creativity" that you would possess,, only your boyfriend c-JERK would be able to describe squaw .... :eek:

What a ****ing LOSER you are poco ....

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Wow!:eek: Moron83 you didn`t use the word embecilic or wildbeast in your pathetic post...you must be losing it turd breath


:huh: :lolcry: Some more :hitself: smack jerkOFF .... :lol:

You are better than TV !

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-14-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983



:huh: :lolcry: Some more :hitself: smack jerkOFF .... :lol:

You are better than TV !

:roflmao:

Marino1983 ...........Im surprised you spelled TV right!!:goof: ....How bout them TITENS ...smackin the sh!t out of the predicted 2004 superbowl champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
...........Im surprised you spelled TV right!!:goof: ....How bout them TITENS ...smackin the sh!t out of the predicted 2004 superbowl champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:confused: Spelling smack ?? You questioning ANYONE of spelling errors is Kinda like a street walker inferring another "co worker" of being a whore.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Then after all that,, you spell TITAN,,,, titen .... :hitself:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-15-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:confused: Spelling smack ?? You questioning ANYONE of spelling errors is Kinda like a street walker inferring another "co worker" of being a whore.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Then after all that,, you spell TITAN,,,, titen .... :hitself:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 For gods sake MORON .....can we talk about your superduperbowl bound "The mighty minnows"..Im not in here to have some mindless blowhard littledork correct spelling errors............where`s this great 11-5...12-4 playoff superbowl caliber team everyone in here so greatly admired!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Your cute helmets should have a harpoon sprewed with blood threw that smilely little fish......sshhhhhhhhhhhhh! I forgot you don`t want to talk about your...."we have 8 probowls"... laugher of a team!!:o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-15-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
i guess your expectations aren't very high!:tongue:

harmonkoz
11-15-2003, 04:08 PM
I say we torch the barn and kill the rats.

dolfan06
11-15-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I say we torch the barn and kill the rats. oh come on, i'm sure there are some nice people in buffalo!:D :evil:

harmonkoz
11-15-2003, 05:03 PM
I was talking about this board you old sob

dolfan06
11-15-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I was talking about this board you old sob what you mean and what you say have entirely different means. and then the way you spell em can mean something else!:rolleyes: :yell:

Marino1983
11-15-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
For gods sake MORON .....can we talk about your superduperbowl bound "The mighty minnows"..Im not in here to have some mindless blowhard littledork correct spelling errors............where`s this great 11-5...12-4 playoff superbowl caliber team everyone in here so greatly admired!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Your cute helmets should have a harpoon sprewed with blood threw that smilely little fish......sshhhhhhhhhhhhh! I forgot you don`t want to talk about your...."we have 8 probowls"... laugher of a team!!:o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol:




Nah I would rather talk about the imbecilic MINDLESS drivel that has been posted on the m-b since last January by clueless, retarded billy goat fans like YOU jerkoff !!!:rolleyes:

All us Dolphin fans read was how :laughat: --> GREAT your overrated semi pro team was and that they had the AFC Eastern division locked up already,, without even playing a down ... :spit:

Funny but the so called s-b team YOU goat fans bragged about all year is in next to LAST place in the AFC East !! And as pathetic and clueless your entire goat organization looks and :lol: plays, it won't be long until your goats take residence in their rightful place ...

LAST in the division .....

Hey is it HOT enough for Taco51 yet jerkOFF ??

DUMB@$$

:cry:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-16-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Nah I would rather talk about the imbecilic MINDLESS drivel that has been posted on the m-b since last January by clueless, retarded billy goat fans like YOU jerkoff !!!:rolleyes:

All us Dolphin fans read was how :laughat: --> GREAT your overrated semi pro team was and that they had the AFC Eastern division locked up already,, without even playing a down ... :spit:

Funny but the so called s-b team YOU goat fans bragged about all year is in next to LAST place in the AFC East !! And as pathetic and clueless your entire goat organization looks and :lol: plays, it won't be long until your goats take residence in their rightful place ...

LAST in the division .....

Hey is it HOT enough for Taco51 yet jerkOFF ??

DUMB@$$

:cry:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 taco51 was supposed to be the answer!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
11-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
taco51 was supposed to be the answer!:rolleyes:



Yeah and so was QUEENI and don't forget L Milloy ... :spit: Funny how the ego laced bragging B-S from the billy goat fans has died..

Just like that pathetic group of overachieving, OVERRATED, and OVERPAID semi pro Barfalo billy goat team !!

:spit:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Yeah and so was QUEENI and don't forget L Milloy ... :spit: Funny how the ego laced bragging B-S from the billy goat fans has died..

Just like that pathetic group of overachieving, OVERRATED, and OVERPAID semi pro Barfalo billy goat team !!

:spit:

Marino1983 its true M83, no matter what spoon you use, its not a good mix in barffalo!;) :tongue:

Billhoff
11-22-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
taco51 was supposed to be the answer!:rolleyes: Hey goofball... Defense isn`t the problem!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-22-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
its true M83, no matter what spoon you use, its not a good mix in barffalo!;) :tongue: .....But puttin a fork in the dope-fins in december is always a good mix:D

dolfan06
11-22-2003, 03:55 AM
haven't seen squaw bait since KC took a dump!:D

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
.....But puttin a fork in the dope-fins in december is always a good mix:D




Hey there is the December :laughat" ---> smack AGAIN ... :spit:

So jerkOFF what was the score on Sunday ?? :lol: Hum and let's see, your billys had to limp into OT to beat the Bengals ,,,in orchid park no - less...

And I will be kind and not mention how the Chiefs completely embarrassed your goats on national TV..... Opps sorry I guess I lied .. :lol:

You imbecilic sh!t sniffers keep on :cry: ing your LAST :laughat: attempts at smack... A sweep of the "powder *** blue" basement dwellers will shut you lower 40 grass munchers fans up indefinitely !!!

:yes:

:evil:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
haven't seen squaw bait since KC took a dump!:D



Yeah I guess c-JERK and squaw are wallowing their sorrows in a trip to hershey highway ........

:egads: :barf:


Marino1983

War Chief
11-22-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
haven't seen squaw bait since KC took a dump!:D

Actually, I was on the day after the game but this place was a ghost town. :tongue:

dolfan06
11-22-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by War Chief


Actually, I was on the day after the game but this place was a ghost town. :tongue: i see you knew of whom i spoke. THE NAME FITS, DON'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

War Chief
11-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i see you knew of whom i spoke. THE NAME FITS, DON'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

Not really but, whatever floats your Sardine. :rolleyes:

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by War Chief


Not really but, whatever floats your Sardine. :rolleyes:



:lolcry:

:shakeno:


I see your absence from this site hasn't helped your IQ,, ANY,,,, squaw .............. :spit:



Marino1983

dolfan06
11-23-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:lolcry:

:shakeno:


I see your absence from this site hasn't helped your IQ,, ANY,,,, squaw .............. :spit:



Marino1983 you mean they actually have a test for an IQ that small? we're talkin minus numbers here!:D ;) :tongue:

Marino1983
11-23-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you mean they actually have a test for an IQ that small? we're talkin minus numbers here!:D ;) :tongue:





:lol: My bad .....

It's hard to embarrass a Chief fan ... I know some real decent and very intelligent KC fans !!

But this retard (squaw) brings a truckload of embarrassment for the entire KC Chief fan base with her imbecilic spew ... :shakeno:

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-23-2003, 12:09 PM
i don't care what the oppositions winning percentage is, when you're playing for a perfect season, anyone can set you gack. ie benals/cheifs!:tongue: