PDA

View Full Version : I say we make WarChief the king moderater in here......

Billhoff
11-08-2003, 12:09 PM
Whata ya say cute little teal people!! Hail to the "CHIEF"
:allhail: :beerbang:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff

:rolleyes: Like you have any say in how this board is run jerkOFF !

Just continue to post your imbecilic spew and also don't forget to hide when your OVERRATED billy goats LOSE jerkOFF !!!

:shakeno:

:spit:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
11-09-2003, 11:10 AM

I say you get off your knees and remove the p33n from your mouth :(

Billhoff
11-09-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:rolleyes: Like you have any say in how this board is run jerkOFF !

Just continue to post your imbecilic spew and also don't forget to hide when your OVERRATED billy goats LOSE jerkOFF !!!

Marino1983 Isn`t that the same post you had a half a year ago?? ......Same old Bullsh!t,(billygoats)(embecilic)......you ran out of things to say 8 months ago,exlax mouth............ Besides dweeb-nerd....OVERRATED is the dolphins middle name every year!!!:lol: :D ;)

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 12:38 PM
Isn`t that the same post you had a half a year ago?? ......Same old Bullsh!t,(billygoats)(embecilic)......you ran out of things to say 8 months ago,exlax mouth............ Besides dweeb-nerd....OVERRATED is the dolphins middle name every year!!!:lol: :D ;)

:lol: I know that you cannot handle the truth jerkOFF but even YOU have to laugh at YOUR above response .....

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-10-2003, 12:00 AM

:lol: I know that you cannot handle the truth jerkOFF but even YOU have to laugh at YOUR above response .....

Marino1983 Wow!:eek: Moron83 you didn`t use the word embecilic or wildbeast in your pathetic post...you must be losing it turd breath:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

War Chief
11-10-2003, 01:11 AM
While I appreciate the nomination, I don't see it happening. A certain poster here probably wouldn't like the creativity I would express at his expense were I put in that position. :evil:

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by War Chief
While I appreciate the nomination, I don't see it happening. A certain poster here probably wouldn't like the creativity I would express at his expense were I put in that position. :evil:

:roflmao: The only "creativity" that you would possess,, only your boyfriend c-JERK would be able to describe squaw .... :eek:

What a ****ing LOSER you are poco ....

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:33 PM
Wow!:eek: Moron83 you didn`t use the word embecilic or wildbeast in your pathetic post...you must be losing it turd breath

:huh: :lolcry: Some more :hitself: smack jerkOFF .... :lol:

You are better than TV !

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-14-2003, 06:08 PM

:huh: :lolcry: Some more :hitself: smack jerkOFF .... :lol:

You are better than TV !

Marino1983 ...........Im surprised you spelled TV right!!:goof: ....How bout them TITENS ...smackin the sh!t out of the predicted 2004 superbowl champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marino1983
11-15-2003, 07:12 AM
...........Im surprised you spelled TV right!!:goof: ....How bout them TITENS ...smackin the sh!t out of the predicted 2004 superbowl champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:confused: Spelling smack ?? You questioning ANYONE of spelling errors is Kinda like a street walker inferring another "co worker" of being a whore.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Then after all that,, you spell TITAN,,,, titen .... :hitself:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-15-2003, 11:43 AM

:confused: Spelling smack ?? You questioning ANYONE of spelling errors is Kinda like a street walker inferring another "co worker" of being a whore.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Then after all that,, you spell TITAN,,,, titen .... :hitself:

Marino1983 For gods sake MORON .....can we talk about your superduperbowl bound "The mighty minnows"..Im not in here to have some mindless blowhard littledork correct spelling errors............where`s this great 11-5...12-4 playoff superbowl caliber team everyone in here so greatly admired!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Your cute helmets should have a harpoon sprewed with blood threw that smilely little fish......sshhhhhhhhhhhhh! I forgot you don`t want to talk about your...."we have 8 probowls"... laugher of a team!!:o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-15-2003, 02:21 PM
i guess your expectations aren't very high!:tongue:

harmonkoz
11-15-2003, 04:08 PM
I say we torch the barn and kill the rats.

dolfan06
11-15-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I say we torch the barn and kill the rats. oh come on, i'm sure there are some nice people in buffalo!:D :evil:

harmonkoz
11-15-2003, 05:03 PM
I was talking about this board you old sob

dolfan06
11-15-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I was talking about this board you old sob what you mean and what you say have entirely different means. and then the way you spell em can mean something else!:rolleyes: :yell:

Marino1983
11-15-2003, 10:12 PM
For gods sake MORON .....can we talk about your superduperbowl bound "The mighty minnows"..Im not in here to have some mindless blowhard littledork correct spelling errors............where`s this great 11-5...12-4 playoff superbowl caliber team everyone in here so greatly admired!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Your cute helmets should have a harpoon sprewed with blood threw that smilely little fish......sshhhhhhhhhhhhh! I forgot you don`t want to talk about your...."we have 8 probowls"... laugher of a team!!:o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol:

Nah I would rather talk about the imbecilic MINDLESS drivel that has been posted on the m-b since last January by clueless, retarded billy goat fans like YOU jerkoff !!!:rolleyes:

All us Dolphin fans read was how :laughat: --> GREAT your overrated semi pro team was and that they had the AFC Eastern division locked up already,, without even playing a down ... :spit:

Funny but the so called s-b team YOU goat fans bragged about all year is in next to LAST place in the AFC East !! And as pathetic and clueless your entire goat organization looks and :lol: plays, it won't be long until your goats take residence in their rightful place ...

LAST in the division .....

Hey is it HOT enough for Taco51 yet jerkOFF ??

DUMB@$$

:cry:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-16-2003, 01:39 AM

Nah I would rather talk about the imbecilic MINDLESS drivel that has been posted on the m-b since last January by clueless, retarded billy goat fans like YOU jerkoff !!!:rolleyes:

All us Dolphin fans read was how :laughat: --> GREAT your overrated semi pro team was and that they had the AFC Eastern division locked up already,, without even playing a down ... :spit:

Funny but the so called s-b team YOU goat fans bragged about all year is in next to LAST place in the AFC East !! And as pathetic and clueless your entire goat organization looks and :lol: plays, it won't be long until your goats take residence in their rightful place ...

LAST in the division .....

Hey is it HOT enough for Taco51 yet jerkOFF ??

DUMB@$$

:cry:

Marino1983 taco51 was supposed to be the answer!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
11-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
taco51 was supposed to be the answer!:rolleyes:

Yeah and so was QUEENI and don't forget L Milloy ... :spit: Funny how the ego laced bragging B-S from the billy goat fans has died..

Just like that pathetic group of overachieving, OVERRATED, and OVERPAID semi pro Barfalo billy goat team !!

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-16-2003, 01:15 PM

Yeah and so was QUEENI and don't forget L Milloy ... :spit: Funny how the ego laced bragging B-S from the billy goat fans has died..

Just like that pathetic group of overachieving, OVERRATED, and OVERPAID semi pro Barfalo billy goat team !!

Marino1983 its true M83, no matter what spoon you use, its not a good mix in barffalo!;) :tongue:

Billhoff
11-22-2003, 01:01 AM
taco51 was supposed to be the answer!:rolleyes: Hey goofball... Defense isn`t the problem!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-22-2003, 01:07 AM
its true M83, no matter what spoon you use, its not a good mix in barffalo!;) :tongue: .....But puttin a fork in the dope-fins in december is always a good mix:D

dolfan06
11-22-2003, 03:55 AM
haven't seen squaw bait since KC took a dump!:D

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:37 AM
.....But puttin a fork in the dope-fins in december is always a good mix:D

Hey there is the December :laughat" ---> smack AGAIN ... :spit:

So jerkOFF what was the score on Sunday ?? :lol: Hum and let's see, your billys had to limp into OT to beat the Bengals ,,,in orchid park no - less...

And I will be kind and not mention how the Chiefs completely embarrassed your goats on national TV..... Opps sorry I guess I lied .. :lol:

You imbecilic sh!t sniffers keep on :cry: ing your LAST :laughat: attempts at smack... A sweep of the "powder *** blue" basement dwellers will shut you lower 40 grass munchers fans up indefinitely !!!

:yes:

:evil:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:41 AM

Yeah I guess c-JERK and squaw are wallowing their sorrows in a trip to hershey highway ........

:egads: :barf:

Marino1983

War Chief
11-22-2003, 12:19 PM

Actually, I was on the day after the game but this place was a ghost town. :tongue:

dolfan06
11-22-2003, 01:14 PM

Actually, I was on the day after the game but this place was a ghost town. :tongue: i see you knew of whom i spoke. THE NAME FITS, DON'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

War Chief
11-22-2003, 02:28 PM
i see you knew of whom i spoke. THE NAME FITS, DON'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

Not really but, whatever floats your Sardine. :rolleyes:

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 09:01 PM

Not really but, whatever floats your Sardine. :rolleyes:

:lolcry:

I see your absence from this site hasn't helped your IQ,, ANY,,,, squaw .............. :spit:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-23-2003, 01:01 AM

:lolcry:

I see your absence from this site hasn't helped your IQ,, ANY,,,, squaw .............. :spit:

Marino1983 you mean they actually have a test for an IQ that small? we're talkin minus numbers here!:D ;) :tongue:

Marino1983
11-23-2003, 11:51 AM
you mean they actually have a test for an IQ that small? we're talkin minus numbers here!:D ;) :tongue:

:lol: My bad .....

It's hard to embarrass a Chief fan ... I know some real decent and very intelligent KC fans !!

But this retard (squaw) brings a truckload of embarrassment for the entire KC Chief fan base with her imbecilic spew ... :shakeno:

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-23-2003, 12:09 PM
i don't care what the oppositions winning percentage is, when you're playing for a perfect season, anyone can set you gack. ie benals/cheifs!:tongue: