PDA

View Full Version : GAME OVER...Draft Dez Bryant or another BIGTIME WR

dolphinator86
11-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Ok our receivers drop the ball like crazy and only one has big play potential and they cover over the top of him. the rest of our guys would be good complements but should not be focus of a NFL offense.

Dez Bryant is a freak he is a big and strong playmaker....i know he has had issues ok big deal they werent anything big. hat should allow him to fall if they dont get a cap in place no WR's are gonna hit the market we need to get REAL WR'S IN THE DRAFT.

i am a huge McCalin out of bama fan but we can find LB's later we need a guy to can catch the ball when we need it and that the other team needs to gameplan for......hell though we have 2 tremendous RB's teams dont have to gameplan its put 9 in the box and call me on monday.

this has to stop

Ricky_Fan34
11-08-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't give a **** who we get, I just want a DECENT WR. I wonder if Dallas would be willing to give up Williams. We would probably come semi-cheap, since it doesn't seem to be working out in Dallas.

dolphinator86
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I don't give a **** who we get, I just want a DECENT WR. I wonder if Dallas would be willing to give up Williams. We would probably come semi-cheap, since it doesn't seem to be working out in Dallas.

Unless they put in a cap people like maclom floyd and miles austin wont hit the market....we wont be able to get any FA wr's cause every team can just pay them big time now.....we have to draft

Ricky_Fan34
11-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Unless they put in a cap people like maclom floyd and miles austin wont hit the market....we wont be able to get any FA wr's cause every team can just pay them big time now.....we have to draft
I'm confident a cap will be put in. If not, the NFL will become a joke, much like the MLB.

Valandui
11-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Austin will probably get tagged since they extended Ware. San Diego can't keep everyone with Sproles, Floyd, Vincent Jackson, and Merriman all set to be FAs.