PDA

View Full Version : Losing in Madden

PorrotheDolfan
11-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Is it just me, or does losing in Madden 10 hurt a lot more with the way the team is currently playing?The frustration continues to build.

WISfinfan13
11-09-2009, 02:26 PM
what? no??

Vertical Limit
11-09-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't understand how people get so angry over video games.

Travis34
11-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I don't quite understand this thread

PorrotheDolfan
11-09-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm just sayin, right now the team isn't playing very consistently, and when I go to play Madden if I lose, I'm not overly pissed off I'm just frustrated cause the teams struggling on game day, and I'm struggling playing the game, when the Dolphins win on gameday I can care less wether I win or lose, but when they lose, and I lose in Madden it kinda relates to the frustration I already have for the team, it's not the end of the world, that's not what I'm getting at, I'm just seeing if anyone else can relate.

MARINO1384
11-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Nah cuz I can control the dolphins so I don't lose lol

WISfinfan13
11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm just sayin, right now the team isn't playing very consistently, and when I go to play Madden if I lose, I'm not overly pissed off I'm just frustrated cause the teams struggling on game day, and I'm struggling playing the game, when the Dolphins win on gameday I can care less wether I win or lose, but when they lose, and I lose in Madden it kinda relates to the frustration I already have for the team, it's not the end of the world, that's not what I'm getting at, I'm just seeing if anyone else can relate.

I think you need a new hobby, possibly a job.

ronniebrown#1
11-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Lmfao ^^^^^^

WISfinfan13
11-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Lmfao ^^^^^^

Am I wrong?? I mean christ its just madden!!

ronniebrown#1
11-09-2009, 04:21 PM
People just take madden too seriously, like its their life LOL

ronniebrown#1
11-09-2009, 04:21 PM
why is this even a thread, i would like 30 seconds of my life back please.

PorrotheDolfan
11-10-2009, 12:24 AM
I think you need a new hobby, possibly a job.

Yeah, cause I don't have a job, seriously man, I just thought I'd bring it up and wanted to see what others thought, isn't that why people post threads?

PorrotheDolfan
11-10-2009, 12:27 AM
why is this even a thread, i would like 30 seconds of my life back please.

why'd you read it? It's called "Losing in Madden" it's obvious what the threads about just by reading the title of the thread, if you don't want to read a thread about "Losing in Madden" simply ignore it and don't bother opening it. But instead you opened it and wasted 30 seconds of your life, now you want those 30 seconds back? Seriously?:crazy:

PorrotheDolfan
11-10-2009, 12:29 AM
People just take madden too seriously, like its their life LOL

Never said I took it seriously, as a matter of fact I said in my second post that it's not the end of the world. This website is made for Dolphins Fans to create threads about what's goin on in their minds, I just lost a game of Madden, The Dolphins lost yesterday and have been playing very inconsistently lately, the game added to my frustration and I figured I'd see if anyone else felt the same way