View Full Version : Dolfin530's Mock Draft
11-13-2009, 02:19 PM
1. Arrelious Benn| WR |Illinois - Height: 6-2 | Weight: 220 | 40-Time: 4.40
2. Terrence Cody|DT|Alabama - Height: 6-5|Weight: 365 | 40-Time: 5.80
3. Sean Lee|ILB| Penn State - Height: 6-2 | Weight: 236 | 40-Time: 4.75
4. Brandon Carter|OG|Texas T - Height: 6-7|Weight: 344 | 40-Time: 5.25
5. Nick Polk | S | Indiana - Height: 6-0 | Weight: 225 | 40-Time: 4.55
6. Jeff Cumberland|TE|Illinois - Height: 6-5 | Weight: 255 | 40-Time: 4.50
7. Crezdon Butler|CB|Clemson - Height: 6-0| Weight: 185 | 40-Time: 4.50
That would work for me, but put in Dan Williams for Cody. I don't think he'll last that long. Good mock.
11-13-2009, 02:59 PM
I too think T.Cody will go in the 1st, there's too many teams that are and are changing to a 3/4. NT has normally been a later pick but with so many more teams running the 3/4 the position moves up the ladder of importance. I think our FA will tell us exactly(as close as possible atleast) how our draft will go.
If we sign a big time ILB we go NT/OLB/WR BPA.
If we sign any NT we go ILB/OLB/WR BPA.
If we sign any WR then at best we sign a 2nd round WR because he's BPA.
In FA K.Dansby has been rumoured to be wanted here and correct me if I'm wrong but I thought his deal was to not have the tag again.
There's going to be a few good NT's available but alot of demand for them......
WR seems to be a small good crop to choose from as well but I see this CS/FO that would like an establish guy that doesn't break the bank.....
C.Henry Cinci - season ending injury needs to monitored
Personally if Dansby is available I think we sign him at 12:00:01am and then we go after T.Cody NT in the first round. Solai has only shown to be a decent back-up and this would be a massive upgrade to our front seven.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.