PDA

View Full Version : Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!



CirclingWagons
11-09-2003, 05:09 PM
31-7....that's impressive, especially for a "statement" game:lol:

sammyeaglesfan
11-09-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
31-7....that's impressive, especially for a "statement" game:lol:


The Dolphins are just not that good, they should of figured that out when they lost to the Texans in their house.


discuss :D

dolfan06
11-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
31-7....that's impressive, especially for a "statement" game:lol: thats not the posts you were putting up, what say you now c-jerk?

btw, as bad as this team is, they beat you!

dolfan06
11-09-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
thats not the posts you were putting up, what say you now c-jerk?

btw, as bad as this team is, they beat you! gee, i think it was c-jerk that thought i was crazy for wanting fiedler and now we lose by more than the other 3 games combined and he thinks its funny, GO FIGURE!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-09-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
gee, i think it was c-jerk that thought i was crazy for wanting fiedler and now we lose by more than the other 3 games combined and he thinks its funny, GO FIGURE!:rolleyes:
and what would jay fiedler of done for you genius?...make the margin of defeat less?:lol:
you got blasted, are you gonna start making excuses again?:evil:

Marino1983
11-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

and what would jay fiedler of done for you genius?...make the margin of defeat less?:lol:
you got blasted, are you gonna start making excuses again?:evil:




Yeah and the money being overpaid to QUEENY has been well worth it c-JERK ....:rolleyes: :lol:

Funny but your goats had their @$$es handed to them twice,, against the jest and humiliated against the Chiefs.. At least the Dolphin fans can admit that the team has problems !!

The Titans are one of the best teams in the league and with the way the Dolphins o-l has been playing it was a given that the offense would struggle !!

There are no excuses ....... The Dolphins played like sh!t and if the o-l (and this inept coaching staff) doesn't figure out how to pass block or even run block,, this season is a wash !!!!

:yell:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-09-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Yeah and the money being overpaid to QUEENY has been well worth it c-JERK ....:rolleyes: :lol:

Funny but your goats had their @$$es handed to them twice,, against the jest and humiliated against the Chiefs.. At least the Dolphin fans can admit that the team has problems !!

The Titans are one of the best teams in the league and with the way the Dolphins o-l has been playing it was a given that the offense would struggle !!

There are no excuses ....... The Dolphins played like sh!t and if the o-l (and this inept coaching staff) doesn't figure out how to pass block or even run block,, this season is a wash !!!!

:yell:

Marino1983
When have I not admitted the Bills don't have problems?...you must not read my posts in the main forum....our coaching staff is more inept than yours

dolfan06
11-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

When have I not admitted the Bills don't have problems?...you must not read my posts in the main forum....our coaching staff is more inept than yours at least the bills lost!:up:

WestPhish
11-09-2003, 09:13 PM
Bills fans shouldn't be laughing...their season is going down the toilet like ours. The only team laughing in our division are the Pats.

dolfan06
11-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

are you gonna start making excuses again?:evil: don't have to, wanny did that for me!:tongue:

War Chief
11-10-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
At least the Dolphin fans can admit that the team has problems !!

Yes, and the one of the biggest problems is that the Sardines have been getting bent over and getting their bungs plunged on a weekly basis. Looks like the December "chicken bone in the neck choke" has begun a bit early this year. Who says there is no Santa Claus......... :evil:

sammyeaglesfan
11-10-2003, 03:26 AM
Hey I talked trash about the Phins too dammit! can someone please insult me ? :)

Love Smack rooms

dolfan06
11-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Hey I talked trash about the Phins too dammit! can someone please insult me ? :)

Love Smack rooms the bag over your head says it all!:tongue:

WestPhish
11-10-2003, 01:26 PM
Not much smack left anymore, all but one of the teams in this divison stink. I guess we could argue which team is worse.

harmonkoz
11-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Obviously with those gay a$$ uniforms you guys wear, you suck immensely more than the Bills.

dolfan06
11-10-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Obviously with those gay a$$ uniforms you guys wear, you suck immensely more than the Bills. did we beat you? do we have a better record than you? then i really don't see where you can talk about uniforms or anything concerning the head to head play!:tongue:

Pagan
11-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
31-7....that's impressive, especially for a "statement" game:lol:

Eerily similar to 38-5 innit?

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Hey I talked trash about the Phins too dammit! can someone please insult me ? :)

Love Smack rooms



Okay,, YOU are a billy goat fan .... :eek:

Sorry that is kinda harsh but you asked for it !

:lol:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-11-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Okay,, YOU are a billy goat fan .... :eek:

Sorry that is kinda harsh but you asked for it !

:lol:

Marino1983 WOW! that IS kinda harsh, i don't think he's THAT bad!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
11-11-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Hey I talked trash about the Phins too dammit! can someone please insult me ? :)

Love Smack rooms

You are the bastard offspring of Marino1983 and a Schnauzer.

Feel better?

dolfan06
11-11-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz


You are the bastard offspring of Marino1983 and a Schnauzer.

Feel better? look who's talking, " oh filler of jerkhoffs swamp toilet!":lol:

Marino1983
11-11-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
look who's talking, " oh filler of jerkhoffs swamp toilet!":lol:



Or ANYBODY else who will let hummer ((take a dip)) !!!


:rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Or ANYBODY else who will let hummer ((take a dip)) !!!


:rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983
so who's the wife in this relationship, Morono1983 or 06?:evil:

Marino1983
11-11-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

so who's the wife in this relationship, Morono1983 or 06?:evil:



Nice try jack@$$ .... :lol: Big difference c-JERK, 06 and I are Miami Dolphin fans, we belong on this web site :rolleyes: ...

You and the future Mr / Mrs SQUAW, are both fans of other teams !!!!!!

Just by reading your post's c-JERK I tell that you must be the woman in the squaw/ c-JERK lovefest ....

:shakeno:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Nice try jack@$$ .... :lol: Big difference c-JERK, 06 and I are Miami Dolphin fans, we belong together :rolleyes: ...

You and the future Mr / Mrs SQUAW, are both fans of other teams !!!!!!

Just by reading your post's c-JERK I tell that you must be the woman in the squaw/ c-JERK lovefest ....

:shakeno:

:roflmao:

Marino1983
i agree, you do belong together:lol:

dolfan06
11-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

so who's the wife in this relationship, Morono1983 or 06?:evil: there must be some reason why the first thing to come to this clowns mind is a ****-sexual relationship, hmmm..............!:( :confused:

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
there must be some reason why the first thing to come to this clowns mind is a ****-sexual relationship, hmmm..............!:( :confused: :lol: ....you haven't been reading M83's posts have you:lol:

dolfan06
11-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
:lol: ....you haven't been reading M83's posts have you:lol: yeah, but you see its true about your lifestyle. you're trying to force it on everybody else.

btw, redman didn't fumble sunday night when he was blind sided, more than once!:rolleyes: :D :evil:

harmonkoz
11-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Whatever 06, you and M83 are old school sodomites. You bastards have been pushing that crap for a couple of years. The only difference is M83 is obviously much much sicker, because he abuses animals.

You are both sick old f'ers who need to be locked up.

dolfan06
11-12-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
You bastards have been pushing that crap for a couple of years.
who's been pushing it not me. the only difference is i consider everybody straight until proven otherwise. i think just the opposite about barffalo fans!:D :evil:

dolfan06
11-12-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
You bastards have been pushing that crap for a couple of years. i think you know a whole lot about pushing crap!:D :evil: :tongue:

harmonkoz
11-12-2003, 04:44 PM
Actually 06, judging from your sig.... Your are the master fudge packer here at FH... You friggin sodomite.

Like humping walrus's do you? Some John Lennon fetish or what?

dolfan06
11-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Actually 06, judging from your sig.... Your are the master fudge packer here at FH... You friggin sodomite.

Like humping walrus's do you? Some John Lennon fetish or what? thats the last thing i saw when buffalo went wading in the ocean!:D

harmonkoz
11-12-2003, 05:24 PM
:huh:

War Chief
11-12-2003, 07:23 PM
The Sardine fans are in full blown panic mode now that they realize that they are going to miss the playoffs again. They have just come to the realization that their team is overrated and it is a bitter pill to swallow. They are currently 5-4. Their remaining games look like this:

Baltimore - LOSS
Washington - Win MAYBE
@Dallas - LOSS
@NE - LOSS
Philadelphia - LOSS
@Buffalo - LOSS
NY - Win MAYBE

Best case scenario they finish 7-9 and watch the playoffs from their couches yet again. At least they will get a decent draft pick. :evil:

Marino1983
11-12-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by War Chief
The Sardine fans are in full blown panic mode now that they realize that they are going to miss the playoffs again. They have just come to the realization that their team is overrated and it is a bitter pill to swallow. They are currently 5-4. Their remaining games look like this:

Baltimore - LOSS
Washington - Win MAYBE
@Dallas - LOSS
@NE - LOSS
Philadelphia - LOSS
@Buffalo - LOSS
NY - Win MAYBE

Best case scenario they finish 7-9 and watch the playoffs from their couches yet again. At least they will get a decent draft pick. :evil:





:lol: What a pant load you are poco !! You are SO clueless it is borderline funny ... :rolleyes:

If you had ANY BALLS, (not counting the pair always on your tongue) I would bet some serious cash on your impeccable STUPIDITY ....

The Tee-Pee residents are just begging for a B!TCH slapping.. And just like your mentally retarded lover - c-JERK, hiding or lurking on this m-b will come very easy for YOU squaw ...

What an @$$crack !

:shakeno:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
:huh: you never read my post in the depths! then i'm sure you wouldn't understand. and being a bills fan' i'm even more sure!:D