PDA

View Full Version : Im a nice guy til the whistle blows

1Ronniethetruck
11-19-2009, 07:45 PM
After that whistle blows i dont give a damn whats going on, the fins have to kick the panthers *** tonight. Nothing is more important then the game tonight, i'd like to introduce u guys to the new truck, Rickythetruck, hes taking over as the new truck, ronniethetruck broke down, np though, we now have a new truck, and let me tell yal something....hes a lil faster than ronnie +more burst. :)

rob19
11-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Cut your left hand off. Your right was is probably stronger and more dexterous.. you probably won't miss the left one.

rob19
11-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Why people want to decide who's better or faster is beyond me.. when they worked in unanimity to create something that dwarfs each others individual ability.

Howard Stern
11-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Why people want to decide who's better or faster is beyond me.. when they worked in unanimity to create something that dwarfs each others individual ability.

Your last post went right over his head. He thought you were insulting him.

rev kev
11-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Crash and bang..., kicking *** and taking numbers...

Vaark
11-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Do you realize that since you've joined, you're starting more than 1 thread a day? Just because you "can" doesn't mean you "should." Somehow I don't think I'm speaking only for myself when urging you to resist this impulse every time you're struck by a random new thought.

COphinphan89
11-19-2009, 09:18 PM
After that whistle blows i dont give a damn whats going on, the fins have to kick the panthers *** tonight. Nothing is more important then the game tonight, i'd like to introduce u guys to the new truck, Rickythetruck, hes taking over as the new truck, ronniethetruck broke down, np though, we now have a new truck, and let me tell yal something....hes a lil faster than ronnie +more burst. :)
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/11/facepalm-1.jpg

Howard Stern
11-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Do you realize that since you've joined, you're starting more than 1 thread a day? Just because you "can" doesn't mean you "should." Somehow I don't think I'm speaking only for myself when urging you to resist this impulse every time you're struck by a random new thought.

Ronniethetruck seems to think that we are all following him on twitter.