PDA

View Full Version : Turn to NBC guys

Phinfan31
11-09-2003, 11:22 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that they made a movie of what happened in Iraq. The story is about jessica fynch. I just thought id inform you all. Its great so far...hard to believe this all happened a year ago.

BigFinFan
11-10-2003, 01:33 AM
WHy did they make a movei about Jessica Lynch? She WAS NOT the only hostage!

PhinPhan1227
11-10-2003, 12:45 PM
Because she got the press. The kid who was the actual hero of the situation got 20 minutes on Nightline(or whatever show it was last night). Heck, even the Iraqi's gave the wrong credit...;o)

DeDolfan
11-12-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Phinfan31
I just wanted to let everyone know that they made a movie of what happened in Iraq. The story is about jessica fynch. I just thought id inform you all. Its great so far...hard to believe this all happened a year ago.

Well, now I can respect her.Today, she came clean with it all saying that she was not a hero but the guy that went in and saved her was. She went on to say how the gov/miltary overhyped it and wasn't that big a deal. She answered how she went down with guns a blazin' [in true Audie murphy style] with that her rifle had jammed and she never fired either shot! She also said that she just didn't feel right about it til she got the record set straight.
The timing of all this really sucks. this comes out AFTER the movie and smacks of her being "held hostage" about it til now!! Sure makes me proud as hell of our government!