PDA

View Full Version : Bad Company 2 Beta - Anyone?

FinsNCanes
11-23-2009, 02:24 PM
If you go and pre-order BC2 you get a beta code. I've been playing..and it's awesome. I believe it blows MOW2 out of the water in nearly every department (and it's beta). Anyway, anyone else playing on the PS3 or plan on playing on the PC in Dec?

Clipse
11-24-2009, 02:13 AM
Havent tried it out yet, but going to. And I expect it to blow Modern Warfare 2 out the water. Battlefield has always been worlds better than COD in multiplayer imo.

Predaphin
11-24-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm a huge Battlefield Bad Company fan. I just stopped playing the first one about 3 months ago, and i've been playing it since a few months after it came out. Goes to show how much I really like that game, for whatever reason, I could not get bored of this game and it was damn right addicting.

Then Battlefield 1943 came out in which you had to purchase through the PS3. However, I got bored of that one fast as it had limited amount of weapons, selections, etc. However, it was also fun.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about BBC2 beta. I have been looking forward to BBC2 since the middle of this year, when they first announced it was due for realease in December, then I heard it was due for release in March and got dissapointed. I need to get on it.

I agree with you, I liked BBC better than COD.