PDA

View Full Version : Hack! Hack! Hooooock! Cough! Hack! Urrrrrrgh!

War Chief
11-10-2003, 01:39 AM
Hack! Hack! Hooooock! Cough! Hack! Urrrrrrgh!

These choking sounds brought to you by your 2003 South Florida Comedy Club also known as the Miami Sardines. I guess they knew they normally choked in December but decided......."what the heck, why not get started early?". :evil:

31-7.............Bwaaaahahaha!!!

CirclingWagons
11-10-2003, 01:46 AM
Congrats on the win WC...another 40+ points, 368 yards passing 3tds, priest with over 150 total yards, 2 tds...ho-hum:lol:

War Chief
11-10-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Congrats on the win WC...another 40+ points, 368 yards passing 3tds, priest with over 150 total yards, 2 tds...ho-hum:lol:

Thanks bro, it felt really good to win the 9th one. Your boys got some tough breaks today but you still played a 6-2 team pretty tough. Your coaches are wasting a helluva lot of talent. Hang in there. Oh, BTW, the Sardines suck. :D

CirclingWagons
11-10-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by War Chief

Thanks bro, it felt really good to win the 9th one. Your boys got some tough breaks today but you still played a 6-2 team pretty tough. Your coaches are wasting a helluva lot of talent. Hang in there. Oh, BTW, the Sardines suck. :D
Definately agree...our defense played their asses off, Hebry ran well, and the coaches **** it up again:rolleyes:

But it was nice to see Miami get slammed:evil:

Marino1983
11-10-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Definately agree...our defense played their asses off, Hebry ran well, and the coaches **** it up again:rolleyes:

But it was nice to see Miami get slammed:evil:

:eek: Must be nice to be able to have a lovin relationship on a football m-b !! :roflmao:

Good GOD you two are as queer as a 3 dollar bill ... I know the billy goats are vastly infested with "corn hole lovers" but I guess the Chiefs must be "bringing up the rear" in ***** ... :eek:

:shakeno:

Marino1983