PDA

View Full Version : The Sardines have a really heavy duty QB and RB.

War Chief
11-10-2003, 02:35 AM
Let's see, they got Fiddler crab with a glass Bergina. Then they have Brian "dog trippin over turnover machine" Griesme with 3 picks and 2 fumbles today. Oh, and Whoopy Williams toting the rock for an astounding 13 carries for 37 yards. Wow, 2.8 yards/carry. Veeeeeeeeeeery impressive......for a bunch of losers.

Billhoff
11-14-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by War Chief
Let's see, they got Fiddler crab with a glass Bergina. Then they have Brian "dog trippin over turnover machine" Griesme with 3 picks and 2 fumbles today. Oh, and Whoopy Williams toting the rock for an astounding 13 carries for 37 yards. Wow, 2.8 yards/carry. Veeeeeeeeeeery impressive......for a bunch of losers. Well put!...except you left out only 13pts scored in the 3rd quarter "ALL YEAR!":eek: :eek: :eek:........All This, comming from a 2004 superbowl bound team?:rolleyes:

Marino1983
11-15-2003, 06:40 AM
Let's see, they got Fiddler crab with a glass Bergina. Then they have Brian "dog trippin over turnover machine" Griesme with 3 picks and 2 fumbles today. Oh, and Whoopy Williams toting the rock for an astounding 13 carries for 37 yards. Wow, 2.8 yards/carry. Veeeeeeeeeeery impressive......for a bunch of losers.

:lol:You know squaw for being a fan of an undefeated team,, YOU bring a whole new meaning to the word LOSER !!

Your CLUELESS spews are quite entertaining ... But those special education classes just are not working :goof: ...

And where is your new love c-JERK ? Usually he follows one of your retarded submissions with a :lol:,, are you two having a lovers quarrel ? :eek:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-15-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Well put!...except you left out only 13pts scored in the 3rd quarter "ALL YEAR!":eek: :eek: :eek:........All This, comming from a 2004 superbowl bound team?:rolleyes:

:roflmao: Hum and how many offensive points did the billy goats SCORE this year in Miami jerkOFF ?? How about (((( 0 ))))) dumb@$$ ! :shakeno:

Old QUEENI looked like he was pro bowl bound with ANOTHER electrifying performance against the BOYS ... :rolleyes: :lol:

The Dolphins offensive line is struggling but compared to the goats group of "swinging gates",, the Phins o-line is pro bowl bound .......

:evil:

Marino1983

bigbry
11-16-2003, 05:18 PM

Bengals!

NUFF SAID

BB

TerryTate
11-16-2003, 05:25 PM
Bengals kick ***

XoPhinsoX
11-16-2003, 05:38 PM

How old are you? Just curious.

If you are any older then 14 I'd be suprised.

I'd also be ashamed.

Btw, Bengals rule :lol:

War Chief
11-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Bengals!

NUFF SAID

BB

Funny how people like you come out of the woodwork only AFTER the only undefeated team in the NFL finally loses one. It don't matter, it was just a hiccup. I see us losing 2 more and finishing 13-3 and getting Home Field advantage in the AFC. Then your scrubs have to come to Arrowhead and it will be lights out for you. Enjoy your day.

War Chief
11-17-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

How old are you? Just curious.

If you are any older then 14 I'd be suprised.

I'd also be ashamed.

Btw, Bengals rule :lol:

This coming from a fan of a team that got bufu'ed in their own house by the friggin TEXANS. Nuff said.

MoFinz
11-17-2003, 11:45 PM
Ahhhhhh.....the angry retorts of the frustrated.......assuming we even make the playoffs, i'd say you guys are going to have a tough time now that teams can figure out how to exploit your weaknesses. Maybe Griese can't get it downfield, but i'd say McNair and Manning have got something for the Chefs in the playoffs

Marino1983
11-18-2003, 06:35 AM

This coming from a fan of a team that got bufu'ed in their own house by the friggin TEXANS. Nuff said.

Awah what's matter poco, a little bitter at what your rain dancing CHOKE artist's proved on Sunday ? That dose of reality is a B!TCH, isn't it oooh lobotomized one ?

You are so clueless it almost makes me feel bad clubbing your pathetic stupid @$$ .....

ALMOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-18-2003, 06:47 AM

Funny how people like you come out of the woodwork only AFTER the only undefeated team in the NFL finally loses one. It don't matter, it was just a hiccup. I see us losing 2 more and finishing 13-3 and getting Home Field advantage in the AFC. Then your scrubs have to come to Arrowhead and it will be lights out for you. Enjoy your day.

No what is really FUNNY is how your responses on this site have about as much insight as a Barfalo billy goat game plan ...

Your playground banter is beyond hilarious squaw... Where were YOU yesterday ? Ah yes I guess that YOU and your love, c-JERK were consoling each other (from the waist) and lost all track of time !! :eek:

The Chiefs started believing the media print / television, and the Bengals brought their overconfident egos back down to earth !!

But mental retards like you poco,, YOU are just a lost cause ....

:lol:

Marino1983

bigbry
11-18-2003, 08:23 PM

Woodwork....yeah, right. Ive hardly posted here at all

Bore Chief = :goof:

BB

ARealFinsFan
11-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Dick Vermeil is a crying, whining piece of excrement and the rest of the CHIEF'S season will turn into a pile of dung after the bengal loss.

Hip Man will have his career ended soon......

Tom Green will leave football to go back to TV.

Tony Gonzo will probably commit suicide after another NBA team tells him he sucks.

And Dick Vermeil will have another nervous breakdown and probably blow his brains out with a shotgun.

I would say that the Chief's future looks like ****.

War Chief
11-22-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Dick Vermeil is a crying, whining piece of excrement and the rest of the CHIEF'S season will turn into a pile of dung after the bengal loss.

Hip Man will have his career ended soon......

Tom Green will leave football to go back to TV.

Tony Gonzo will probably commit suicide after another NBA team tells him he sucks.

And Dick Vermeil will have another nervous breakdown and probably blow his brains out with a shotgun.

I would say that the Chief's future looks like ****.

Tom Green? Hmmm, we must have picked up a new player during the bye week. Of course, what is to be expected of a Sardine fan. You guys are so used to imploding in December that it pisses you off when other teams do well. Don't be bitter, just get a real coach and some decent players and your team may return to the playoffs this century....maybe.

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 09:24 PM

Tom Green? Hmmm, we must have picked up a new player during the bye week. Of course, what is to be expected of a Sardine fan. You guys are so used to imploding in December that it pisses you off when other teams do well. Don't be bitter, just get a real coach and some decent players and your team may return to the playoffs this century....maybe.

Speaking of CHOKING it would seem YOUR tribe of "squaws" did a spectacular job last Sunday poco ....... But don't worry, after a week of practice throwing a tomahawk I am sure the raindance QUEENS will CHOKE against the Faiders also ... :lol:

Just curious oh stupid @$$ but when was the last time your :laughat: team was in the playoffs ? Something like 5 years ago sounds right..

Just seems so very hilarious that ignorant jack@$$es like YOU post your jealous MORONIC B-S about the Dolphins when in reality, YOUR pathetic make-up artists are experiencing a first .....

Not residing in the AFC West BASEMENT for a change !!

:wave:

Marino1983

ARealFinsFan
11-24-2003, 09:11 AM
Tom Green was a joke....I know that it's Trent Green....I was just making a joke.....get it?

But what can you expect from a humorless idiot chief's fan?

BTW,..."return to playoffs this century?"

Hate to break it to you......but we are a perrenial playoff team....your team on the other hand is a perrenial loser.

Hey....what was the last time the chief's made the playoffs?

War Chief
11-24-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Tom Green was a joke....I know that it's Trent Green....I was just making a joke.....get it?

But what can you expect from a humorless idiot chief's fan?

BTW,..."return to playoffs this century?"

Hate to break it to you......but we are a perrenial playoff team....your team on the other hand is a perrenial loser.

Hey....what was the last time the chief's made the playoffs?

Looks like your boys sacked up and won against the Skins yesterday. Impressive. It made me happy because the Donks lost to Da Bears. That means your boys took the lead over them in teh Wild Card race. Nothing I like more than seeing the Donks and Faiders lose the same weekend.....it warms the heart. :evil:

iansherwood74
11-25-2003, 02:51 AM
We'll see if you are still a KC fan in January when Mcnair wipes the floor with your candy a--es. Mr. bandwagon, my team lost to the Bengals, remember buddy boy 1972 Dolphins 17-0. Too bad for you mam. Oh and the 18-1 bears in 85', their only loss was to the Miami F---ing Dolphins ........ :-) Good night miis KC for the year.