PDA

View Full Version : A question about symantecs

Dajesus
11-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Can someone please tell me why it was wrong for Mark Sanchez to eat a hotdog on the sidelines? I honestly do not understand why he had to apologize. I hate the Jets, but I am have been curious about this for a while. Eating hotdog bad, taking cortizone shot good. Someone please explain to me.

Dredd1050
11-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Can someone please tell me why it was wrong for Mark Sanchez to eat a hotdog on the sidelines? I honestly do not understand why he had to apologize. I hate the Jets, but I am have been curious about this for a while. Eating hotdog bad, taking cortizone shot good. Someone please explain to me.

Cause the media is a bunch of MO-MO's. Yeah, you hear that Salguero?? MO-MO's!!!

:d-day:

NBP81
11-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Did I miss something??? Mark Sanchize actually got on his knees and gave one to Rex on the sidelines?

67Stang
11-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Did I miss something??? Mark Sanchize actually got on his knees and gave one to Rex on the sidelines?

He said hotdog, not vienna sausage:chuckle:

oasis
11-25-2009, 09:29 PM
You didn't hear? Rex Ryan started this rule where you can't yell at someone or blame them for anything when their mouth is full.

ThatGuyTy86
11-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Come on, what would you rather the guy eat? A hotdog vs. an energy bar? Drink a gatorade or something. The Sanchize suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

houtz
11-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Sanchez loves him some weiners. Throwing interceptions and eating weiners are his specialty.

tcdrover
11-25-2009, 09:54 PM

The word is 'Semantics', I think symantecs is the name of a software company or a type of android in Blade Runner. :chuckle:

Usually teams don't let players eat anything on the sidelines. I've seen players get in trouble for doing what he did.

What it actually shows is that Cryan Ryan isn't running a tight ship, or that he isn't really as in charge as he thinks he is.

Dajesus
11-25-2009, 10:28 PM
The word is 'Semantics', I think symantecs is the name of a software company or a type of android in Blade Runner. :chuckle:

Usually teams don't let players eat anything on the sidelines. I've seen players get in trouble for doing what he did.

What it actually shows is that Cryan Ryan isn't running a tight ship, or that he isn't really as in charge as he thinks he is.

Thanks for the English lesson, as I work in the IT field, so that screwed up my thinking.

I still do not get it. Baseball players smoked cigarettes in the dugout until the 80's. In high school I made my mother buy me a snickers bar at least twice, and ate it on the bench during the 3rd period because I ran out of energy.

I just do not see why eating a hotdog was such an issue. It was bigger news then him turning the ball over 5 times this past Sunday.

Flip Tanneflop
11-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Have you ever seen any other players eating hot dogs during games? Let me know when you do. You think they should just put a ****ing buffet line behind the bench? Maybe some tables and chairs so the players can get comfortable while they eat. Thats a good idea.

Its disrespectful to the ****in game. Thats why you dont start ****ing mealin on the sideline DURING THE GAME. Im certain other players get hungry too. Thats why they put the ****ing energy bars out there. In case they need food for you know........energy. Its not a ****ing restaurant. There are actually people out there trying to win a football game. You know.......their ****ing jobs.

What do you do for a living? Do you eat at work or do you have a lunch break to eat? Most people hit time clocks or have an hour they take for lunch. I guaren****ingtee most jobs dont allow you to just eat whatever you want whenever you want.

There are times to work. That was Sanchez's. He was being a ****ing ******* by eating a hot dog on the sideline during a game. It was disrespectful to the other players, coaches, and staff of the team who were WORKING during the game.

rev kev
11-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Oscar Meyer was shamed

cafinfan408
11-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Just the fact that he actually came back from the huddle and had to ask someone for a hotdog doesnt seem right.

Chi-Town FinFan
11-25-2009, 11:19 PM
I think the real question is... who gives a rat's anus about Mark Sanchez and what he eats.

TheJetsBlow
11-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Have you ever seen any other players eating hot dogs during games? Let me know when you do. You think they should just put a ****ing buffet line behind the bench? Maybe some tables and chairs so the players can get comfortable while they eat. Thats a good idea.

Its disrespectful to the ****in game. Thats why you dont start ****ing mealin on the sideline DURING THE GAME. Im certain other players get hungry too. Thats why they put the ****ing energy bars out there. In case they need food for you know........energy. Its not a ****ing restaurant. There are actually people out there trying to win a football game. You know.......their ****ing jobs.

What do you do for a living? Do you eat at work or do you have a lunch break to eat? Most people hit time clocks or have an hour they take for lunch. I guaren****ingtee most jobs dont allow you to just eat whatever you want whenever you want.

There are times to work. That was Sanchez's. He was being a ****ing ******* by eating a hot dog on the sideline during a game. It was disrespectful to the other players, coaches, and staff of the team who were WORKING during the game.

WV while I don't disagree with you- it was something like 34-0 late in the 4th quarter when he ate the hot dog... it wasn't like he ate it in the last 2 minutes of a 3 point game. It was over.

Irwin Fletcher
11-26-2009, 12:30 AM
Dajesus, have you seen my SPAMming buddy? If I can't find him, I'm telling Joe R that you let him drown.

Chip Douglas
11-26-2009, 05:19 AM
Dajesus, have you seen my SPAMming buddy? If I can't find him, I'm telling Joe R that you let him drown.

You taste like a hot dog, Irwin. I don't like you anymore.

Dajesus
11-26-2009, 03:34 PM

I don't get this either. I guess I am not very bright. Aren't they going to give away some mutant turkey legs at the end of the games today and have them eat them on the field. I still don't get why this was a story. Maybe I would if they were dominating and he ordererd like 50 from the concession stand, and lead a hot dog eating contest while the game was still going on. At my job if I get a few free minutes free I can have a snack. That is why most work places have candy/soda machines in the office. If I was a head coach and my QB needed hotdogs to not throw 5ints in one game then it would be raining weiners.

PS I am sorry this thread got out of control and needed to moved to spam. It was an honest question.