PDA

View Full Version : fins need a stud mlb..

BARF
11-30-2009, 12:45 AM
any suggestions who is coming out

WelcomeBack
11-30-2009, 01:01 AM
Mr. Rolando McClain.

Ricky4Life
11-30-2009, 01:10 AM
I would love the Dolphins to sign Karlos Dansby during FA and draft Micah Johnson.

miami71
11-30-2009, 01:14 AM
Rolando McClain!!!!

BARF
11-30-2009, 01:28 AM
for some reason i thought mcclain was an olb, but i think we need nt with the first pick maybe thats me, u know what f it just go with playmaker at mlb or nt

BobDole
11-30-2009, 01:36 AM
for some reason i thought mcclain was an olb, but i think we need nt with the first pick maybe thats me, u know what f it just go with playmaker at mlb or nt

dude, you have to at least pretend to watch college ball before starting a thread in the draft forum. mcclain and spikes are the cream of the crop this year. guys like penn, johnson, and chaney are as second tier as it gets. i want spikes personally.

radicalracer34
11-30-2009, 01:54 AM
spikes = crowder

BARF
11-30-2009, 03:21 AM
i know bout spikes, no more gators look what happend the last time

Ozfin77
11-30-2009, 06:11 AM
Rolando McLain......as someone in another thread said......."Write it down".

Clipse
11-30-2009, 07:09 AM
McClain is by far the best ILB in the draft. However, as bad as this team is, we could be in in position to draft Dez Bryant instead. Not to mention a great LB class in Free Agency. Names like D'Qwell Jackson and Demeco Ryans among other names.

Durden
11-30-2009, 09:08 AM
McClain is by far the best ILB in the draft. However, as bad as this team is, we could be in in position to draft Dez Bryant instead. Not to mention a great LB class in Free Agency. Names like D'Qwell Jackson and Demeco Ryans among other names.
That's right. With that many good LBs hitting the FA market, the Dolphins should address other needs in this draft.

3rdandinches
11-30-2009, 09:40 AM
That's right. With that many good LBs hitting the FA market, the Dolphins should address other needs in this draft.

Ryans is restricted if uncappped, I thought Dansby has it in his contract that he couldn`t be franchised again. That would be interesting to follow.

ghostface95
11-30-2009, 06:59 PM
I know that Kirk Morrison is a FA in the offseason and I do believe Derrick Johnson from the Chiefs is as well.

I'm all for signing either one cut our ties with Crowder and Ayodele, and then draft either Pawelek (Baylor), Sturdivant (UNC if he declares), Johnson (Kentucky).

I doubt McClain will be available for our 1st round pick, and I'm kind of 50/50 about Spikes.

RHoffman
11-30-2009, 10:33 PM
I think rolando mcclain projects as the next Ray Lewis. And I think we have virtually no shot at him if he tests well at combine or pro day. Watch the cheatriots use their three second round picks to trade up and get him.

FinsFanatic777
12-01-2009, 12:45 AM
I think rolando mcclain projects as the next Ray Lewis. And I think we have virtually no shot at him if he tests well at combine or pro day. Watch the cheatriots use their three second round picks to trade up and get him.

Are you kidding me? The Patriots LOVE their second round picks. They're more likely to trade their second round picks this year and get more for next year. As much as I hate to say it, the Patriots are the masters of the NFL draft. There are few teams with as much brains as this organization.

Roman529
12-01-2009, 03:55 AM
I think McClain can play the ILB or OLB spot.....he is solid and not a reach. We have to make sure we can get a LB who can start next year. Crowder is just a waste of space and $$$$$, and Porter is on his last legs. Spikes has dropped a little in most mocks I have seen, but I think he will also be solid.

Clipse
12-01-2009, 06:04 AM
Maybe, maybe not. D'Qwell Jackson and Rolando McClain sounds great to me :chuckle: Seriously though I'm falling in love more and more with the idea of drafting Jerry Hughes. If we fail to land a WR, but go all defense, I wouldn't be too mad because we need a total overhaul on defense. Not to mention it will be damn near impossible to miss on a WR in next draft if some of the key names enter the draft.

Ozfin77
12-01-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm "warming" to the thought of Jerry Hughes too.

Havent seen alot of TCU this season so watched a few video's of him last night and sat here saying "WOW"....lol.....they way that kid comes of the edge is special.

FinaticalOne
12-01-2009, 01:10 PM
I know that Kirk Morrison is a FA in the offseason and I do believe Derrick Johnson from the Chiefs is as well.

I'm all for signing either one cut our ties with Crowder and Ayodele, and then draft either Pawelek (Baylor), Sturdivant (UNC if he declares), Johnson (Kentucky).

I doubt McClain will be available for our 1st round pick, and I'm kind of 50/50 about Spikes.

Derrick Johnson is the one I would keep my eyes on. He is unhappy with his role in Kansas City. Johnson is a free agent after this season, and I'm sure he will be looking for a new home. He would be a great fit in Miami.

Clipse
12-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Derrick Johnson is the one I would keep my eyes on. He is unhappy with his role in Kansas City. Johnson is a free agent after this season, and I'm sure he will be looking for a new home. He would be a great fit in Miami.
great fit in Miami? How so? He sure hasn't shown me he's all that good of a LB to begin with, let alone a 3-4 ILB which he has struggled being this year. There are about 15 LB's better than Johnson in FA. If we have to settle for him, I will be PISSED.

bert
12-04-2009, 01:13 AM
guys i havent studied Mcclain.i know he is big 260,and at the top of the lb's.but is he a 3 down player?can he cover,and do we use a 1st on a guy that is not a 3 down player?i dont know his speed,or lateral movement for the nfl level.just asking.mayo for the pats is a 3 down player,and that is what we need.

Clipse
12-04-2009, 10:15 AM
guys i havent studied at Mcclain.i know he is big 260,and at the top of the lb's.but is he a 3 down player?can he cover,and do we use a 1st on a guy that is not a 3 down player?i dont know his speed,or lateral movement for the nfl level.just asking.mayo for the pats is a 3 down player,and that is what we need.
Yes, he's a 3 down player. Yes he can cover. He's the best ILB in the draft, so yes, he's worth a 1st rounder.