PDA

View Full Version : Florida DE Carlos Dunlap arrested, charged with DUI

jim1
12-01-2009, 11:04 AM
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) Top-ranked Florida could be without one of its best pass rushers against No. 2 Alabama in the Southeastern Conference championship game.

Defensive end Carlos Dunlap was arrested early Tuesday and charged with driving under the influence, just days before the biggest game of Florida's season.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-fbc-t25-florida-dunlap-dui,0,3715147.story

greasyObnoxious
12-01-2009, 01:14 PM
i had a suspicion that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed for a while. i guess Dunlap removed all doubt now.

jim1
12-01-2009, 01:20 PM
i had a suspicion that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed for a while. i guess Dunlap removed all doubt now.

I don't know about his overall intelligence, but that was one ******* move. A costly one, too- for the Gators and for himself. I wonder if there's any way that the Gators can possibly justify not suspending him.

greasyObnoxious
12-01-2009, 01:31 PM
I don't know about his overall intelligence, but that was one ******* move. A costly one, too- for the Gators and for himself. I wonder if there's any way that the Gators can possibly justify not suspending him.

there have been questions about his character for quite a while. that definitely doesn't help to remove any of those. someone smart probably wouldn't have driven drunk, much less when you're under scrutiny anyway.

Clipse
12-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Another gator arrested. Surprise surprise.

3rdandinches
12-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Potential millions poured right down the gutter, great to see another stupid kid wasting an opportunity of a life time.

BobDole
12-02-2009, 04:12 AM
at least he didn't fall asleep at a green light ...

there's been so much of that **** this year i don't know else to do but just laugh it off. fugg.

BigNastyDB13
12-03-2009, 03:08 PM
If da Raiders don't take him I could see him free falling. He's one of those workout warriors the Raiders love but often times disappears.