PDA

View Full Version : "offical finheaven sec championship thread "

finataxia24
12-01-2009, 11:38 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

It remains to be seen what No. 2 Alabama (http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/team/alabama/) learned from its gut-check victory over Auburn (http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/team/auburn/) Friday. Ditto for top-ranked Florida (http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/team/florida/), which toyed with Florida State (http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/team/florida-state/) in its easy win Saturday.

Regardless, this much is certain: Expect the pair to be prepared and poised for Saturday's 1-vs.-2 showdown for the SEC Championship. The Gators (12-0) are two wins from a third national championship in four years, while the Tide (12-0) last won a national title in 1992, when it beat UF in the inaugural SEC Championship game and Gino Torretta-led Miami in the Sugar Bowl.

"We've been looking forward to this day (SEC Championship game) since back in January, when we were grinding it out," UF linebacker Brandon Spikes (http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/players/brandon-spikes/139639) said following the Gators' 37-10 win over FSU at The Swamp.

"We wanted to be here and are blessed to be 12-0. You can still see how hungry the guys are. You see it when they come out during the week. The coaches do a great job getting us ready. I am just going to embrace the moment."

In last year's SEC championship, roles were reversed.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2009/11/29/gators-tide-turn-attention-to-sec-title-game/

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/12/medium_juliojump-1.jpg

JCane
12-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Rooooooooooooooooooll Tide

Possum
12-02-2009, 12:30 AM
....roll!!!!

JCane
12-02-2009, 12:40 AM
I don't think I can stomach the Gators in another national title game...much less winning it.

ThunderDan13
12-02-2009, 10:16 AM
41 - 17
Florida wins.

You heard it here first!

I don't expect a close game.

Florida has enough talent on defense to put enough men in the box to completely stop Ingram and still take one or two away from Greggy in the air.

Bumpus
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
"offical finheaven sec championship thread "
Is that where I'm at?

:chuckle:
Sorry, couldn't resist ... sometimes I get a chuckle out of these thread names.

... continue ...

Bumpus
12-02-2009, 10:45 AM
OK, I'll contribute. I think Florida wins by 10-14 points.

JCane
12-02-2009, 10:55 AM
If Florida wins I'm banning all known Gator fans lol.

BobDole
12-02-2009, 05:54 PM
If Florida wins I'm banning all known Gator fans lol.

prepare to have a busy saturday/sunday. i think it will be close - but the gators will take it. i don't think the title game will be close though - regardless of who wins the SEC championship.

kpcane
12-02-2009, 06:46 PM

prepare to have a busy saturday/sunday. i think it will be close - but the gators will take it. i don't think the title game will be close though - regardless of who wins the SEC championship.

I'm sure Texas feels the same way. There really hasn't been an overly impressive team this year. But what a sequel it would be for the Rose Bowl as the National Title game host, if it was Colt McCoy against Tim Tebow. It was the last time the top two teams were undefeated and undisputed. I'm sure if the NCAA had a say (conspiracy theorists can chime in if they'd like), this is the matchup they'd take.

But as for the SEC title game. Should be a good one. Hate to say it, but Nick Saban's done an incredible job at Alabama. I'm not sure if he has the talent to win this game, but the best team doesn't always win. My prediction is 24-20, Florida.

CedarPhin
12-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Go Tide!

Namor
12-02-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm sure Texas feels the same way. There really hasn't been an overly impressive team this year. But what a sequel it would be for the Rose Bowl as the National Title game host, if it was Colt McCoy against Tim Tebow. It was the last time the top two teams were undefeated and undisputed. I'm sure if the NCAA had a say (conspiracy theorists can chime in if they'd like), this is the matchup they'd take.

But as for the SEC title game. Should be a good one. Hate to say it, but Nick Saban's done an incredible job at Alabama. I'm not sure if he has the talent to win this game, but the best team doesn't always win. My prediction is 24-20, Florida.

Other than QB and one DE,and he is out..I think Bama has the better talent.
QB-Fla.
Running Backs-Bama
O Line-Draw
D Line-Draw with Dunlap out
LB-Bama...not even close if Hightower wasn't hurt.
Recievers-Bama
TE-Fla..just by a little(jobs are different)
Secondary-Draw
Special teams -Bama
Coaching-just so I don't sound like a Saban homer,I'll go draw.
This game will be close and a punt return for a TD by
Javier Arenas will be the difference.
It's going to be a great game.

BARF
12-03-2009, 12:46 AM
i am pretty much over what saban did to the fins since we are now on the right track, with that being said, i hope the gators get butts handed to them

kpcane
12-03-2009, 12:54 AM
QB-Fla.
Running Backs-Bama
O Line-Draw
Recievers-Bama
Secondary-Draw
Special teams -Bama

Oh you're so kind to say that Urban 'might' be as good a coach as Saban. Come on man...I hate the guy too, but Meyer is the best coach in college football right now. And there shouldn't be any doubt about that. It's like comparing Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. Yes, Phil's very good...a top tier golfer. But Tiger's at the top of the mountain. It's going to be a great game, no doubt. I'll be rooting for Alabama, but if I had to bet, I'd take Florida.

Namor
12-03-2009, 10:36 AM
I don't hate Urban..I do think he is one of the best.
But having a great QB helps a coach out alot.It's not Urban's fault Tebow went
to Fla....but I'll reserve judgement on how Meyer does when Tebow leaves.
I'm not sure that type of spread can work in the SEC without Tebow.
Tim makes that spread physical.Zook left Urban alot of talent..Shula left Nick
NOTHING but a few talented thugs.
I'm trying not to look through Crimson glasses,but if i were to build a team up
from scratch,I'd go with Nick.
Urban and Nick are ALOT closer than the Tiger/Phil comparison.
Like I said this is MY opinion.
The next several years will determine the coaching comparisons.

ThunderDan13
12-03-2009, 10:53 AM

Hmm...

Was he left with a lot of talent at Bowling Green? I mean he did turn that program around, and it has not been as good since he left.

Was he left with a lot of talent at Utah? I mean, he made that team the first ever BCS buster and part of the national picture.

Was Tebow a huge factor in his first Championship? He was a part of the team, but Meyer did it primarily with a pro-style passer (Leak) and only in his 2nd season at Florida.

Saban is, imo, in the elite tier as far as current coaches go, but today, Urban has has the edge on him. ALSO, as far as team building goes, Urban also has a more proven track record.

Namor
12-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Did Urban win a Title at Bowling Green?or Utah.
Zook's defense was the reason for that title,and yes Tebow on
3rd downs for conversions at times did play a part in that title.
Toledo! Nick won at freaking Toledo.Brought back Michigan St.
Won a title at LSU..really two,that one that Miles got is really Nicks.
If Nick hadn't left LSU,it's scary the run they would have had.
Now at Bama,look at the job Nick's done.
Listen I think Urban is top 2,I just think Nick is the other one.
Take off the Agua glasses and give Nick his props.

kpcane
12-03-2009, 12:40 PM

I guess you can wait and see if you'd like. I'm not so sure Urban will stay at Florida, but if he does, then I guess we'll see. Although Urban's been there for what 5 years? What did Larry Coker do with all of Butch Davis' talent at the end of 5 years? MPC Computers Bowl?
And yeah Tebow is from the area, but he was recruited by Urban Meyer. I remember the 'text message' story with Meyer and Tebow. So it's kinda weird to say that Meyer had nothing to do with Tebow being at Florida.

Namor
12-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Think about the Tebow effect..
If Meyer wasn't at Fla.,Tebow would have went to Bama with Shula.
Shula wouln't have used him right and Tim would not have the legacy
that he has now.He would have helped win enough games that Shula
wouln't have been fired.That means no Saban to Alabama.He would have
gone back to LSU,meaning Miles would go after the Michigan job.
Rich Rod stays at West Virgina.
Weird to play the what if game.

...Meyer had everything to do with Tebow being at Fla...

Rafiki
12-03-2009, 03:02 PM
I hope Florida loses. Nothing really against them, but they've been to the NC and won it already a few times. Plus we already know there's a built-in excuse for Alabama not showing up for BCS games that aren't the championship, and I want to see what happens if Florida plays a decent OOC team. The SEC as a whole should be judged by the Sugar Bowl and the NC, since most of them rely on their in-conference schedule for their resume'.

chrisbaucom
12-03-2009, 03:41 PM
I take Saban to start my team tomorrow...Meyer would be second, but a distant second. Saban inherited a program at Alabama that was seriously lacking talent and went 11-2 in his second year in the SEC. Zook may have been alot of things, but he for sure was one hell of a recruiter. Urban walked into a much better situation at Florida. The best thing that ever happened to the Dolphins, might turn out to be the worst thing for all SEC fans not rooting for Alabama.

CedarPhin
12-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Saban's one hell of a coach. I know that alot of us don't like what he did to us here, but it still doesn't take away that he's one hell of a coach.

finataxia24
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Was the Saban-Stoops summit about Florida? (http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2009/12/was_the_saban-stoops_summit_ab.html)

Why? Because it's easy to assume that this discussion between defensive coaches had to do with the Florida Gators, considering each coach had lost a championship game to Urban Meyer the previous season.

TedSlimmJr
12-03-2009, 06:45 PM
R
O
L
L

T
I
D
E

R
O
L
L

NorFlaFin
12-04-2009, 08:00 PM

Tebow's Mom and Dad went to UF, he was a lock just like Brad Culpepper was 20 years ago.

BobDole
12-04-2009, 09:36 PM
QB-Fla.
Running Backs-Bama
O Line-Draw
Recievers-Bama
Secondary-Draw
Special teams -Bama

i'm gonna have to play devil's advocate here and say florida has more talent.

QB - UF
RB - UF - ingram is the best of the bunch and his backup is damn good but you're going against moody, demps, rainey, james AND tebow here - we have the best rushing attack in the country and we're deeper.
WR - bama
TE - UF
O - line - bama - we've been inconsistent as hell this year.
D - line - bama - but just b/c dunlap is an assjack.
LB - i have to go draw here b/c hightower is out - spikes, stamper, jones, and doe are damn good and we're also deeper at that position than you guys.
secondary - UF and it's not close - bama has a great secondary but i don't see how any team could compete with haden, jenkins, black, wright, and hill. by far the best secondary in the country and by a long shot.
special teams - draw. you have to keep in mind that we've given up like what - zero punt return yards and hardly any kickoff return yards? arenas is obviously the best returner in the country but he's going up against our special teams - i don't see him doing anything in that department tomorrow.

gonna have to be generic and say tebow will be the difference. i don't see bama generating much offense and if ingram is stifled you guys are completely screwed.

it's going to be a great game. cannot wait until tomorrow. no hard feelings either way and the winner will end up getting and deserving the title.

GO GATORS!

BobDole
12-04-2009, 09:41 PM

in the gators thread i predicted a 24-21 win a week or so ago. i see we're on the same page. :up:

al711
12-05-2009, 12:40 AM
I think Bama is still pissed about last years 4th quarter meltdown and will use Auburn's game plan to help with our offensive plan...Bama by 5...

HurriPhin
12-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Crimsons vs Convicts.

ROLLL TIDE!!!

JCane
12-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Bought an Alabama hat just for today.

Clipse
12-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Should be a good one. My money is on Bama.

Milksteak
12-05-2009, 05:58 PM
9-3 Come On Gators!!!

Kdawg954
12-05-2009, 06:37 PM
TD Bama

Oraclepz
12-05-2009, 06:55 PM
i hope the Gators lose because i cant fathom another BCS game with them in it... but i really can care less who wins... i just really want Texas to lose later on so that TCU can go to the BCS championship!

kpcane
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
If Texas lost, the voters would put Cincinnati ahead of TCU.

PhinsTD
12-05-2009, 07:09 PM
I doubt it, TCU has just as impressive a resume, and would travel just as well.

Kdawg954
12-05-2009, 07:18 PM

I disagree there . . . I think Cincy had CLEARLY a tuffer schedule.
I know it is often known as the "Big Least"

But when u play @ Pitt, @ USF, @ Oregon State and @ Rutgers . . . and still have to play a solid UCONN team, WVU, Fresno State and Illinois . . . to me that is better than @ Clemson, @ BYU and vs. Utah.

My opinion though. Plus these guys lost there Heisman trophy contending QB for a few games and didn't miss a beat.

I would love to see Cincy against the UF/Bama winner. Can one of those defenses slow down that offense.

All of this is mute though, because I doubt Texas loses to Nebraska.

BCS Title - Bama/Texas
Rose Bowl - Ohio State/Oregon
Orange Bowl - Georgia Tech/Boise State
Sugar Bowl - Cincy/Florida
Fiesta - Penn State/TCU

kpcane
12-05-2009, 07:30 PM
There's really nothing to doubt. TCU's resume doesn't compare, and I don't think the Rose Bowl will have a problem selling tickets to the game. It's not a money issue. Well it is actually. The BCS is run by the major conferences, and they won't let an undefeated team in a BCS conference get passed over by an undefeated mid-major. I don't know why Cincy's been behind them all year actually. Neither team impresses me to the point where I'd think they deserve a shot at the national title, but I'd go with the BCS conference school in this comparison.

ps - sorry for hijacking this thread.

JCane
12-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Someone teach me the 'Bama fight song right now. I'm half drunk and I wanna sing Goddamnit!

CedarPhin
12-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Bama is raping Florida right now.

kpcane
12-05-2009, 07:59 PM
This is shocking.

kpcane
12-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Someone teach me the 'Bama fight song right now. I'm half drunk and I wanna sing Goddamnit!

If no one tells you, just sing Sweet Home Alabama for now.

bobw999
12-05-2009, 08:01 PM
This is great!

Namor
12-05-2009, 08:02 PM
"Ya..Alabama..Crimson Tide...
Look at the *******es on the other side.
Repeat chorus.

Namor
12-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Good pass Timmy...right to Javier...LOL

CedarPhin
12-05-2009, 08:11 PM
That, gentlemen, is the ball game.

Roll Tide.

bobw999
12-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Dolphans- Study Urban Meyer's reaction. Thats what Belichick is gonna do when we blow out the Pansies tomorrow.

TedSlimmJr
12-05-2009, 08:13 PM
"Ya Alabama......hit your stride"....

"You're DIXIE'S FOOTBALL PRIDE"....

"CRIMSON TIDE"!!!!!

TedSlimmJr
12-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Get you some of that mother ****ers......:lol:

I bet Tebow has chewed up 3 mouthpieces standing over on the sidelines the whole time watching his "incredible" defense get steamrolled...

CedarPhin
12-05-2009, 08:20 PM
This game is great.

So much for those people who were saying that this Gators team was the best of all time prior to this season.

SebasMiamiFan
12-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Finally, now all the bandwagon Gator fans will shut up at my school.

TedSlimmJr
12-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

...but the Dome is so delightful...

...since Tebow has no place to throw...

LET US ROLL LET US ROLL LET US ROLL...

To Pasadena that is....California...

....black gold.....movie stars.....

....Longhorns....

Roll Tide

COphinphan89
12-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Well, no excuses for that performance. They just lined em up and kicked our *** for a full four quarters. Tough one to take, but we'll see this team again next year.

SebasMiamiFan
12-05-2009, 08:37 PM
As happy as I am, I still hate Saban and I wish he didn't blow our FA's and drafts. I don't remember Saban having questionable game day management. His main problem was wasting picks and FA's.

Gators got ran over. Over 250 yards lol.

COphinphan89
12-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Really an embarrassing defensive performance tonight.

SebasMiamiFan
12-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Tebow was crying lol.

It feels like the Dolphins just beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship.

Namor
12-05-2009, 08:44 PM
I still feel bad for Tebow...He is a good man.
But Roll Tide.

Namor
12-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

...but the Dome is so delightful...

...since Tebow has no place to throw...

LET US ROLL LET US ROLL LET US ROLL...

To Pasadena that is....California...

....black gold.....movie stars.....

....Longhorns....

Roll Tide

Hey Ted ..This one was sweet.....
Roll Tide brother...

Vol&dolfan
12-05-2009, 08:47 PM
LOL tim's new nickname should be cry baby did ya'll see him crying at the end LOL he was even crying before the game was over.

COphinphan89
12-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Excuse Tebow for having some passion. But I'm glad he can take a loss like a man and credit Alabama for the way they played tonight. Just beat the hell out of us like the chant says.

SebasMiamiFan
12-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Excuse Tebow for having some passion. But I'm glad he can take a loss like a man and credit Alabama for the way they played tonight. Just beat the hell out of us like the chant says.
I don't hate the Gators, I just hate the bandwagon fan base. I am a Hurricanes fan, but I respect Tebow. I have really annoying friends that are hardcore Gator fans and they just became Gator fans a couple of years ago. Actually, that's my most of my school.

CedarPhin
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

"I think Timmy Tebow is afraid to throw a football"

"Bye Timmy Tebow, bye Timmy Tebow"

"**** you Tim"

Where was Ashley Schaeffer at the end of the game when you needed him?

Oraclepz
now Texas has to lose! Come one Nebraska!!!!

CedarPhin
12-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Couple good games left tonight. Big XII should be good, and then you've got Hawaii-Wisconsin to end the night.

COphinphan89
12-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Well now that my team's out of it, here's hoping Nebraska can pull this one out and kinda **** everything up for tomorrow.

CedarPhin
12-05-2009, 08:57 PM
I hope Nebraska wins. Defensively, they're pretty good, but I don't think they can hang with Texas offensively.

JCane
12-05-2009, 09:00 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/12/07dd3a72-1.jpg

kpcane
12-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Well now that my team's out of it, here's hoping Nebraska can pull this one out and kinda **** everything up for tomorrow.

Why, so people will feel the same way about this year's champion that they did about the past two times the Gators won (i.e. as a result of a BCS screw-up)? Don't wish that upon anybody.

COphinphan89
12-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Why, so people will feel the same way about this year's champion that they did about the past two times the Gators won (i.e. as a result of a BCS screw-up)? Don't wish that upon anybody.

I don't give a damn how other people think about my team. Last I checked, you don't play the game to make people like you.

PhinsRDbest
12-05-2009, 09:08 PM
LOL tim's new nickname should be cry baby did ya'll see him crying at the end LOL he was even crying before the game was over.
I like "Waterworks" better.

Good the NFL needs a replacement for Dick Vermeil. We're missing his "passion" lol

kpcane
12-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I don't give a damn how other people think about my team. Last I checked, you don't play the game to make people like you.

No, but you play for the respect. Something Florida didn't get either time.

COphinphan89
12-05-2009, 09:16 PM
No, but you play for the respect. Something Florida didn't get either time.

Wrong again. "Hello? You play to win the game!"

kpcane
12-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Wrong again. "Hello? You play to win the game!"

Sorry, I don't know how 'fans' see college football. As an alumni, and an actual supporter of the university, I'd say respect is just as important, if not more important, than winning. Sorry for not knowing how someone in Colorado rooting for a team in Florida views the game. Why are you even a fan of Florida?

COphinphan89
12-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Sorry, I don't know how 'fans' see college football. As an alumni, and an actual supporter of the university, I'd say respect is just as important, if not more important, than winning. Sorry for not knowing how someone in Colorado rooting for a team in Florida views the game. Why are you even a fan of Florida?

I'm originally from West Palm Beach. Grew up on the Gators. Went to my first game when I was 9. That's why I root for Florida.

kpcane
12-05-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm originally from West Palm Beach. Grew up on the Gators. Went to my first game when I was 9. That's why I root for Florida.

Oh, so you're a south floridian rooting for florida over miami? Even worse.

COphinphan89
12-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Oh, so you're a south floridian rooting for florida over miami? Even worse.

What's so bad about that? I remember knowing a lot more Gator fans and Nole fans than Cane fans while I was down there. I certainly wasn't a minority. I guess I forgot I was supposed to pull for Miami. My bad. Lmao.

TedSlimmJr
12-05-2009, 10:00 PM
41 - 17
Florida wins.

You heard it here first!

I don't expect a close game.

Florida has enough talent on defense to put enough men in the box to completely stop Ingram and still take one or two away from Greggy in the air.

Well at least you got one part of it right.......it wasn't close....

Florida's talented "men in the box" looked like they came out of a cracker jack box....:lol:

Be sure to tell Teebs thanks for the steaks he was lobbing up there on his way to playing fullback in the NFL.....

McElroy showed him what NFL caliber throws look like....

Roll Tide

CedarPhin
12-05-2009, 10:22 PM
People saw that Dunlop not being there was a problem, but no one was stopping Bama tonight. Just a complete ***-whipping on the part of the Tide.

Awsi Dooger
12-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Reality has a naughty habit of planting a stake, when a phony reputation is at issue. Florida has never been a great team but managed to swipe two shaky and fortunate titles when other teams lost late to let them sneak back in. In fact, the same thing happened in '96.

They've still never had a perfect season in more than 100 years of football. Congratulations.

If Florida had played a legit non-conference schedule this season, they probably would have lost 3 games. That's every bit as valid as the absurd claims that Florida was one of the best teams ever.

Orange, Blue, and mostly Yellow. :lol:

JCane
12-05-2009, 11:43 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/12/bfrytj-1.jpg

Joe from WY
12-05-2009, 11:50 PM
tebow wulda nevr stuiud a chans agains th wyoming cowboys!...lol

Kdawg954
12-05-2009, 11:52 PM
This is a great day . . . I don't hate Saban NEARLY as much as I hate the freakin Gators.

Roll Tide

I still don't like Saban so whoever they face, I am fans of them for a day.

CedarPhin
12-06-2009, 12:01 AM
This Big XII title game is sweet too.

CedarPhin
12-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Nebraska's got a sick D.

al711
12-06-2009, 12:59 AM
RTR *******!!!

Alright we are playing for all the marbles now and there is probably no one id rather have working a game plan than Saban,hes usually money when he has this long to plan,should be a great game against the longhorns. Roll Tide Roll!!!!

BARF
12-06-2009, 02:08 AM
amen the gators lost

Kdawg954
12-06-2009, 02:14 AM
RTR *******!!!

Alright we are playing for all the marbles now and there is probably no one id rather have working a game plan than Saban,hes usually money when he has this long to plan,should be a great game against the longhorns. Roll Tide Roll!!!!

lol well his last layoff he got trounced by Utah . . . so I dunno. I don't think Texas would have been the best match for them. I rather see them against Cincy. I think they need a potent offense to challenge their defense. I think Bama is going to beat Texas pretty handily. Atleast 2 touchdowns.

Kdawg954
12-06-2009, 02:15 AM
amen the gators lost

It felt just as good as when the Giants beat the Patsies in the Super Bowl . . . and I hate both Bama and the Gmen.

Sad thing is, I hate the Gators so much that if someone told me that the Fins would lose to Buffalo but the GAtors would lose to Bama up front . . . I probably wouldn't have been that upset lol. **** the Gators.

finataxia24
12-06-2009, 10:29 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/12/bfrytj-1.jpg

this moment was priceless
because at a alabama pre game party
they were passing out stickers saying
"make tebow cry" I got 2 of them

A florida fan some little girl when the game was over, ripped it off my shirt when i walked by. I turned around and told her I got another one.

I'll post pictures of the game tomorrow...

my seat was 19th row behind the bama goal post.

here is the rama jama
cheer

Watch the Alabama team celebrate their 32-13 win over the Florida Gators in the SEC Championship to earn the Tide's 22nd SEC title.
You'll hear the Million Dollar Band strike up "Rammer Jammer," see Mark Ingram circle the stands thanking the Crimson Tide fans in attendance, and see Florida quarterback Tim Tebow trot off the field as everyone wearing crimson celebrates.

http://blog.al.com/keepingscore/2009/12/videos_alabama_celebrates_winn.html

ROLL TIDE ROLL

JCane
12-08-2009, 04:07 AM
My drunk *** fell over when I seen Ingram doing this lol.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/12/rtq1yu-1.jpg