PDA

View Full Version : If Jesus was a Dolphins WR, how many drops would he have?

ChadHenne
12-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Legit question

Bta72dolphins
12-02-2009, 05:11 PM
well at least he would not be afraid tell Tony the rest of his receivers suck.

SirDrums
12-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Why don't you ask him yourself ;)

ChadHenne
12-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Why don't you ask him yourself ;)

I emailed him. Still waiting for a response.

eger
12-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Don't be silly, everyone knows Jesus plays hockey and not football.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/12/jesussaves-1.jpg

spiketex
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Yes, he may have a few drops but he would run like the wind and he would wear the blessed #19 jersey and be known as Ted Ginn Jnr...

napsndreds
12-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Jesus wouldnt be a dolphin, because the majority here worship Henne already...

Captain Lou
12-02-2009, 05:42 PM

You couldn't avoid an opportunity to bash Henne could you. Seriously you have serious issues. Any half witted goofball can see that Pat White is way too small to be an everydown qb. What is it with you? Is it a black and white thing?

FYI Jesus would also be way undersized

finz99
12-02-2009, 05:42 PM
He'd be fined a ton for never being in uniform. The NFL frowns upon sandals. Eventually he would be suspended for never following the NFL uniform rules, and then Sparano would say he's "mentally not there yet." Then be pushed back to the practice squad, ultimately to be released and picked up by the Patriots where he scores 200 TD's on us in the first 2 minutes of a game.

*and no I'm not trying to bash Sparano with this post.

NY8123
12-02-2009, 05:52 PM
At least the Stadium would be in good repair.

MP-Omnis
12-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Jesus wouldn't play a sport as violent as football.

SabanHater
12-02-2009, 05:55 PM
is this what it's come to around here????
I love how you put "legit question" also.

:stitches:

SpaceMountain16
12-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Jesus plays for the Vikings.

Howard Stern
12-02-2009, 06:05 PM
We drafted the Christ family. Jesus Christ and his family will give us everything they have.

Bta72dolphins
12-02-2009, 06:06 PM
We drafted the Christ family. Jesus Christ and his family will give us everything they have.

Now that is funny... at least that is a family that can help.

BAMAPHIN 22
12-02-2009, 06:08 PM

:knee:

Jeep
12-02-2009, 06:16 PM
If Jesus was a Dolphins WR, how many drops would he have?

Zero.. and for the same reason he can no longer walk on water.. he has nail holes in his hands and feet..

Chi-Town FinFan
12-02-2009, 06:19 PM
If Jesus and Ditka were both Dolphin WRs, who would have more catches?

Bta72dolphins
12-02-2009, 06:21 PM
If Jesus and Ditka were both Dolphin WRs, who would have more catches?

Ditka, Jesus is not a ball hogger. Jesus knows that everyone else knows there is no better player then him.

Dolphins7273
12-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Zero.. and for the same reason he can no longer walk on water.. he has nail holes in his hands and feet..

Actually, they're on his wrists and feet. ;)

fatkirstyalley
12-02-2009, 06:32 PM
It would be great great to hear Mandich as Jesus takes a Slant to the house....

Jesus Christ!....Jesus Christ!

dolfan305
12-02-2009, 06:40 PM
zero dropped passes. isnt he supposed to be perfect???

Noodle Arm
12-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Could you imagine if he dropped a pass? This board would crucify him!

oasis
12-02-2009, 06:45 PM
It would be great great to hear Mandich as Jesus takes a Slant to the house....

Jesus Christ!....Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ I love you...!

oasis
12-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Could you imagine if he dropped a pass? This board would crucify him!

:rimshot:

I'm surprised it took that long....

spiketex
12-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Jesus plays for the Vikings.

I thought that he played for the Florida Gators and is called TEBOW

napsndreds
12-02-2009, 07:35 PM
You couldn't avoid an opportunity to bash Henne could you. Seriously you have serious issues. Any half witted goofball can see that Pat White is way too small to be an everydown qb. What is it with you? Is it a black and white thing?

FYI Jesus would also be way undersized

Did I mention Pat White? nope. Why do you feel like you have to bring up Pat White all the time? Because im not high on henne..Your gonna force me love Henne like you?

We all know what Pat White is here for.... Even though he isnt an every down qb as you say, he will have to become one if something catastrophic happens...like an injury or continued below average qb play by the starter. Men lie women lie numbers dont...7ints...7 tds.. in 8 games..

But what are you really getting at though bro? I dont get any money or any extra loving from the ladies if pat white plays. It has more to do with me not wanting to settle for an average qb that everyone thinks will pan out to be our future qb just off what they've seen this year or because of his image (height).

For the record id take pennington over any of these qbs we have left on our roster..atleast we know he can play consistently.

Furthermore, how do you figure its a black or white thing? Because you see that im a black male in my avatar you assume that I like Pat White. Im not even going to call it what I think it is, we all know what your getting at. Is it because white is black or black is white?

MadDog 88
12-02-2009, 07:48 PM
As much as we disagree on White/Henne, this is quite funny. :lol:

napsndreds
12-02-2009, 07:50 PM
As much as we disagree on White/Henne, this is quite funny. :lol:

hahahaha thats how it is when your the opposition.

$lillew#27$
12-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Did I mention Pat White? nope. Why do you feel like you have to bring up Pat White all the time? Because im not high on henne..Your gonna force me love Henne like you?

We all know what Pat White is here for.... Even though he isnt an every down qb as you say, he will have to become one if something catastrophic happens...like an injury or continued below average qb play by the starter. Men lie women lie numbers dont...7ints...7 tds.. in 8 games..

But what are you really getting at though bro? I dont get any money or any extra loving from the ladies if pat white plays. It has more to do with me not wanting to settle for an average qb that everyone thinks will pan out to be our future qb just off what they've seen this year or because of his image (height).

For the record id take pennington over any of these qbs we have left on our roster..atleast we know he can play consistently.

Furthermore, how do you figure its a black or white thing? Because you see that im a black male in my avatar you assume that I like Pat White. Im not even going to call it what I think it is, we all know what your getting at. Is it because white is black or black is white?
go head napsndreds im with you bra!! i like henne but i like pat white more soooo well see what happens in the future

napsndreds
12-02-2009, 07:59 PM
I hate in when people bring up Pat White because I make an ill advise comment on Henne..I dont even BASH the guy...what do you call bashing? I dont go on rants or any of that..the most ill do is make a post after a bad game....There are waaay more spritual threads being created in henne's name than I have ever made about White...yall need to cut it out with all that hatred..im hard on everyone who plays mediocore...Ginn and fasano included..If you are a starter you should play like one...I understand your human but there has to be some things that stick out that says wow this player has these kinds of skill sets and this is what he brings to the table..we definately need jesus on our roster..at qb not wr...bet he'd have a 100% hail mary completion rating.

ChadHenne
12-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Better question, what would Jesus' fantasy football team look like?

napsndreds
12-02-2009, 08:01 PM

you wanna know whats funny? Just to show how much of a dolphin homer I am... I have Chad Henne on my fantasy team..I picked him up after his first start...how many on here can say they have Chad Henne on their fantasy team...thats insane...and I still havent dropped him...

ChadHenne
12-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Well that's not a fair question, I mean I'm in a 16 team league and have Matt Schaub and Brett Favre at QB.

But I guess that has to do with my incredible drafting ability :D

Forgiven
12-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Well considering the fact that he was a carpenter by profession, I don't think he would be very good. He could however, raise the morale of the team and gracefully speak truth to our coaches and let them know that we need legit wide receiver.

Bta72dolphins
12-02-2009, 10:31 PM

(Keep in mind jesus can make people like they are 24)
ill start Dan as qb
moss as wr
Jerry Rice wr
Peterson at rb or Larry the ****er was sick
Zack Thomas mlb or Ray Lewis
Lawerence taylor olb

and can put any other player on the other spots cause with those players right you can not win.

CashInFist
12-03-2009, 02:48 AM
you wanna know whats funny? Just to show how much of a dolphin homer I am... I have Chad Henne on my fantasy team..I picked him up after his first start...how many on here can say they have Chad Henne on their fantasy team...thats insane...and I still havent dropped him...

So I am assuming your fantasy team sucks right? :lol:

CashInFist
12-03-2009, 02:50 AM

IDK what His fantasy team would look like but I can tell you now for certain that if Jesus was a player, 40% of owners would have still drafted AP #1 last draft. :chuckle:

JCane
12-03-2009, 03:01 AM
Depends. Have his hands healed?

myke1072
12-10-2009, 02:09 AM
If we drafted the Christ family, I can assure you that Rex Ryan would go out and get the Manson family.