PDA

View Full Version : Sory Dolphens you blew et singing gibril wilson

Retardedjoe
12-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Hate to tell but raiderjoe told so.

Gibril Wilson: Know as good run stopeer but faceing question about eabilityto help wit deep ball,
This isnt what Dolphens team were plannieing when tey sign five-year, $27.5 miln contract

Unfortunately for the dolphins gibril wilson isn't very good defending against the run either. If you like your safety making tackles 8 yards down the field.

Possum
12-05-2009, 02:26 AM

Gibril Wilson: Know as good run stopeer but faceing question about eabilityto help wit deep ball,
This isnt what Dolphens team were plannieing when tey sign five-year, $27.5 miln contract

Unfortunately for the dolphins gibril wilson isn't very good defending against the run either. If you like your safety making tackles 8 yards down the field.i dont think you typed those sentences joe.

TheDon74
12-05-2009, 02:26 AM
He's actually started to come on a little more as the secondary has begun to gel. I still hold out hope he will do well once the rook corners can be trusted more in single coverage. If Wilson can just focus on tackling he flies in and puts a helmet on someone. The problem I'm seeing is the fact that Bell is the same style player and it's leading to breakdowns in the coverage. I think With another offseason together this secondary will start to play really well. The talents there for this to be a top 3 unit in a couple of years. We also have a couple of back ups safeties and a nickel back that can flat ball.

Possum
12-05-2009, 02:30 AM
He's actually started to come on a little more as the secondary has begun to gel. I still hold out hope he will do well once the rook corners can be trusted more in single coverage. If Wilson can just focus on tackling he flies in and puts a helmet on someone. The problem I'm seeing is the fact that Bell is the same style player and it's leading to breakdowns in the coverage. I think With another offseason together this secondary will start to play really well. The talents there for this to be a top 3 unit in a couple of years. We also have a couple of back ups safeties and a nickel back that can flat ball.
nate jones is the man. exactly, one more year with all 3 of the rookies starting and this secondary can be lock down like in its hayday.

TheDon74
12-05-2009, 02:36 AM
nate jones is the man. exactly, one more year with all 3 of the rookies starting and this secondary can be lock down like in its hayday.

me likey the NATE JONES! Sorry whenever I say his name I yell it just a little for some reason. Was there a rapper named NATE JONES that everyone would say his name just a little louder then necessary?

Possum
12-05-2009, 02:50 AM
me likey the NATE JONES! Sorry whenever I say his name I yell it just a little for some reason. Was there a rapper named NATE JONES that everyone would say his name just a little louder then necessary?
MIKE JONES....WHO????....MIKE JONES......WHO????....MIKE JONES!!!!! *****!!!!

Possum
12-05-2009, 02:51 AM
nate jones as been a badass ever since he came in last year.

TheDon74
12-05-2009, 03:23 AM
^ah thats right MIKE JONES! thx.....I'm still gonna say NATE JONES! it's just fun.

Possum
12-05-2009, 03:28 AM
^ah thats right MIKE JONES! thx.....I'm still gonna say NATE JONES! it's just fun.
me and a couple of buddies of mine do the same thing when we are out watching the game. its fun.

Joe from WY
12-05-2009, 06:53 AM

Unfortunately for the dolphins gibril wilson isn't very good defending against the run either. If you like your safety making tackles 8 yards down the field.

alex.....alexxxxxxxxxx

urnt raiderjoe...ur a jizzmoppr...lol

Possum
12-05-2009, 06:58 AM
alex.....alexxxxxxxxxx

urnt raiderjoe...ur a jizzmoppr...lol
:blitphin:. you guys are so special.

TheDon74
12-05-2009, 09:03 AM
me and a couple of buddies of mine do the same thing when we are out watching the game. its fun.

What would be cool as hell is if everyone in the stadium did it at once when he made a big play.......hey possum can u see about making that happen, when u got time of course?

Possum
12-06-2009, 06:59 AM
What would be cool as hell is if everyone in the stadium did it at once when he made a big play.......hey possum can u see about making that happen, when u got time of course?
of course. i will make them listen to me.

CedarPhin
12-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Joe R. rules. I've never seen someone be so bad with grammar yet be so funny at the same time.

Retardedjoe
12-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Joe R. rules. I've never seen someone be so bad with grammar yet be so funny at the same time.

if u wan gramar go bak to gramar 101 board..these iz footbal board were real fantics tal football.

im here to edcate all u on football and wat eman to buildeing a dynasty

al davis is rght there and almost finish the jiob

Joe from WY
12-07-2009, 03:56 AM
ooooo iiittts jizzmopjo, scrbbn raydr nashun...lol