PDA

View Full Version : If Toby Gerhart is there should we pick him up?

DirkDiggler
12-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Yeah I know we need receivers but this kid is a beast! With Ronnie Hurt the past two years might be a good pick. You know Bill Belacheat had wants this kid dalls too.

1 dol fan
12-05-2009, 03:05 PM
If we don't resign Ronnie, then I would love to get this kid. The only problem with a kid like this is that I'm not sure how long his career can be with all of the punishing hits he delivers and receives. That is a lot of stress put on a single body.

ArmyFin7
12-05-2009, 03:09 PM
His draft status will depend on his 40 time at the combine.....if he runns a decent time he might move to the 2nd round.....I'm thinking if here is there in round 3, we should take him.

DirkDiggler
12-05-2009, 03:24 PM
If we don't resign Ronnie, then I would love to get this kid. The only problem with a kid like this is that I'm not sure how long his career can be with all of the punishing hits he delivers and receives. That is a lot of stress put on a single body.

Yeah this is a good point. His career might last 4 years if he's lucky. He is a punisher. He plays baseball too but he said he was going to the NFL.

MiamiDolfan85
12-05-2009, 04:08 PM
no....I,personally,dont believe we need a RB until the latter rounds.Hes gonna be a 3rd rounder or higher,and we have WAY bigger needs than RB.

ChadHenne
12-05-2009, 04:50 PM
We already have Lousaka Polite, we don't need another FB.

rushfinfan85
12-05-2009, 06:22 PM
there is no way that we should go after wr receiver high in the draft we need lb's that can rush the pass to help out the secondary. drafting a receiver high would make this draft a bust

houtz
12-05-2009, 07:28 PM
What makes anyone believe Gerhart can do in the NFL what he did in College? He's not going to be NEARLY as productive in the NFL as he is in College. And he will not be a better RB for this team then Ronnie Brown.

Ronnie Brown needs to be resigned.

Roman529
12-05-2009, 09:25 PM
I love Gerhart....sounds like he wants to play in the NFL over baseball. He seems like a great young man,,,,,three games over 200 yards, and he is still able to take 21 credit hours, including a calculus class. I think he can be like Mike Alstott or John Riggins and have a very nice career.

utahphinsfan
12-07-2009, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't be too disappointed if Gerhart were selcted by the phins.

Though, its the TE (Jim Dray) that really intrigues me.

SnakeoilSeller
12-08-2009, 08:15 PM
I think The Tuna would absolutely love him. I think we will draft a RB, what round, who knows?