PDA

View Full Version : phins are a joke

dolphinswin
12-06-2009, 02:28 PM
the team is a fake, better make some changes in ofseason orf we may as well pool our team with the oaklands clevelands and rams so to speak. A huge game and we lay down like a door mat. we need a couple new coaches calling plays on both sides ofr ball, pat white is ****, and all these dumb gadget plays that cost us to play 2nd and third and very long. time to wake the efrfr up and rfealize the dolphins arfe GARBAGE !!!!!

PorrotheDolfan
12-06-2009, 02:32 PM
I don't see how we played so dominantly against the Colts and the Saints and now manage to look like such a weak team.

Asicswrg85
12-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Gibril was the worst FA pick-up this team could have made in the offseason! Thats 2 years in a row of horrible FA pickups

MiamiDolfan85
12-06-2009, 02:34 PM
the team is a fake, better make some changes in ofseason orf we may as well pool our team with the oaklands clevelands and rams so to speak. A huge game and we lay down like a door mat. we need a couple new coaches calling plays on both sides ofr ball, pat white is ****, and all these dumb gadget plays that cost us to play 2nd and third and very long. time to wake the efrfr up and rfealize the dolphins arfe GARBAGE !!!!!
now thats what I call team spirit....

mantooth
12-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Pat White + Ted Ginn + Gibril Wilson = Another Loss:crazy:

dolphinswin
12-06-2009, 02:39 PM
there is no team spirit, that gets yanked from us even b4 game is played out due to numerous personel and game decisions, hard to have any spirfit when you dont have any confidence in a coaching staff betterf suited to play div 2 or worse

SQuinn17
12-06-2009, 02:41 PM
THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD!!! ITS WORKING!!! Stop with this gimmick BS on offense.

CDNPHIN
12-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Its not even half time...

bobw999
12-06-2009, 03:09 PM
We suck.

MiramarFin
12-06-2009, 03:30 PM
feel like a ******* yet?.... you people are so quick to whine.. its 14-10 now after being 14-0 and we get ball at half. You people are listless, have some faith in the team you claim to be a "fan" of.

cuban_refugee
12-06-2009, 05:23 PM

Dolphins just won......what's your take now....idiot. Support your team or find a new one.

metalman32060
12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Dolphins just won......what's your take now....idiot. Support your team or find a new one.
I'd prefer he just find a new one :lol:

aquaman54
12-06-2009, 09:16 PM
I'd prefer he just find a new one :lol:
AGREED!!! I will never,ever jump ship on our guys.....EVER!!! Yes,I don't always like the decisions or outcomes,but that's a BIG part of being a fan.My Mom had trouble delivering me as a baby,because of my dorsal fin protruding from my back.I am excited about our FO,Coaching Staff,Players,and the direction they are taking us.I fully support Sparano too.I LOVE his style,and hope the FO takes care of him and Ireland long term.We still will have days when we feel like crawling under the house,but we gotta hang in there fellas.I feel that we are just afew players away from being a power again......I AM FIN4LIFE!!! :hi5: